TEAM: Run Track Minds (October)

Replies

• tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    b_magill wrote: »
    I think I'd be more excited if I got any sleep last night. ;-) But yes, I'm excited!

@b_magill I know what you mean, sleep hasn't been a big part of my life lately. For about the last 3 weeks my son has been getting up between 2:30 and 5:30 for the day...it's been rough.
    Hope you get a better night tonight!
    Also, welcome to the team :smile:
  • MHarper522
    MHarper522 Posts: 108 Member
    Hi guys! Excited to join this team. I'm down 32 pounds from the end of June, with about 75 to 90 pound to go. My goals this month:

- Start working out regularly. My job is stressful and I work from home, and I've that as an excuse not to rather to get out and workout. They have an awesome child watch my son loves and I need to make better use of it.
    - Learn my way through my new gluten-free diet. Just learned after some medical tests that I have a strong gluten intolerance and I am supposed to be strictly gluten free until new tests in December.
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    kellyjellyjeanbean Posts: 108 Member
    edited September 2018
    Hi everyone! I’m joining this group for the 2nd month. Last month I was able to take 3rd place within the group. This month I hope everyone challenges each other for top spot - I hope to lose 5-7lbs in October.

This is a challenging month for me - we have 2 family birthdays, Thanksgiving + I am traveling all this week for work which means limited exercise, lots of eating out and many opportunities for drinking.

My weigh in day is Thursday. My starting weight (as of this past Thursday) is 164. Hopefully I see the 150’s this month!

Good Luck everyone!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I need to withdraw from the challenge. I’ve had some medical things come up that I need to discuss with my doctors. Keto is no longer an option for me, but I need to lose weight. I just don’t think it would be fair for me to continue in the challenge without a plan in place.
  • tlgale
    I need to withdraw from the challenge. I’ve had some medical things come up that I need to discuss with my doctors. Keto is no longer an option for me, but I need to lose weight. I just don’t think it would be fair for me to continue in the challenge without a plan in place.

@browneyedgirl749 I let the moderators know. Sorry to see you go, but definitely take care of yourself. And we will be here if you decide later that you'd like to come back :)
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Stephanie. This is my second month on this team & I'm still hoping to lose 2lbs a week. Good luck to everyone for the month of October!!

Username: SkinnieFinnie
    Week: Oct Week 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Weight : 193.8lbs
    Current Weight: 193.8lbs
  • tlgale
    MHarper522 wrote: »
    Hi guys! Excited to join this team. I'm down 32 pounds from the end of June, with about 75 to 90 pound to go. My goals this month:

- Start working out regularly. My job is stressful and I work from home, and I've that as an excuse not to rather to get out and workout. They have an awesome child watch my son loves and I need to make better use of it.
    - Learn my way through my new gluten-free diet. Just learned after some medical tests that I have a strong gluten intolerance and I am supposed to be strictly gluten free until new tests in December.

@MHarper522 Welcome to the team!!
    Sorry to hear about your gluten intolerance, that would be a hard one for me because I love bread/carbs (way more than I should). I'm sure you will be able to do great with it though!
  • tlgale
    Don't know if everyone knows, but there is a new conversation open in The Biggest Loser Challenge. It's a place where all competitors across all teams can talk and encourage eachother!
    Check it out here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10698519/youre-welcome#latest
  • chanmartin
    chanmartin Posts: 26 Member
    Today is my weigh in day... I was hoping for a day under or close to calorie budget yesterday but that didn’t happen...
    I’ll get this figured out.

Username: ChanMartin
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight : 200 lbs
    Current Weight: 198.0 lbs
  • ehisadu355
    ehisadu355 Posts: 21 Member
    Username: ehisadu355
    Weight in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 313
    Current weight: 309
  • tlgale
    chanmartin wrote: »
    Today is my weigh in day... I was hoping for a day under or close to calorie budget yesterday but that didn’t happen...
    I’ll get this figured out.

Username: ChanMartin
    Previous Weight : 200 lbs
    Current Weight: 198.0 lbs

@chanmartin That's an awesome loss, especially for going over calories the day before! I'm lucky if I lose 2lbs a week on a good week, lol
  • tlgale
    ehisadu355 wrote: »
    Username: ehisadu355
    Previous weight: 313
    Current weight: 309

@ehisadu355 Great job!!
  • ehisadu355
    ehisadu355 Posts: 21 Member
    Hey, is it Ok/Possible to change my weight in day to Saturday.
  • youngdumbkid
    youngdumbkid Posts: 11 Member
    Username: youngdumbkid
    Previous weight: 148
    Current weight: 151

rip weight is up high tnow
  • b_magill
    b_magill Posts: 72 Member
    Where do I post daily check in? Here?

Daily Post Monday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, but I'm sick and mostly consuming tea and toast
    Exercise: I spent 20 minutes cleaning the bathroom on my hands and knees--I'm counting that as a yes.
    Goals or Day: My day was not fun. I'm sick, my toddler is sick with a fever and something diffeent than me and is a hot mess who whined all day.
  • tlgale
    b_magill wrote: »
    Where do I post daily check in? Here?

Daily Post Monday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, but I'm sick and mostly consuming tea and toast
    Exercise: I spent 20 minutes cleaning the bathroom on my hands and knees--I'm counting that as a yes.
    Goals or Day: My day was not fun. I'm sick, my toddler is sick with a fever and something diffeent than me and is a hot mess who whined all day.

@b_magill Yes, this is where you post.
    Sorry you guys are sick. Hope it passes quickly! My son and I are just over something as well...It seems we are always fighting a cold since he started daycare.
  • tlgale
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: No
    Calories: No, over I'm sure
    Exercise: Yes, 45 mins walking
    Goals or day: My mom moved back to the province today so we've been running errands. I'm so happy to have her here, she was living on the other side of the country and we only got to see her 1-2 times a year.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 690 Member
    Username: Jactop
    Week 1
    Previous weight: 210.1
    Current weight: 209.2
  • tlgale
    ehisadu355 wrote: »
    Hey, is it Ok/Possible to change my weight in day to Saturday.

@ehisadu355 Done!
This discussion has been closed.