TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    @mickey10111
    Thanks for the suggestion of switching things up. I do tend to eat the same things all the time. I'll switch my macros up a bit too. Shoot for more protein and less fat. And while I try to eat slowly, I can probably do better.

@ENRiyard
    Thanks for the link. I went to it but they had my carbs as a super high percentage. For some reason, in my past weight loss attempts, I've done horribly when I eat too high carbs. I'll have to try eating some more calories on exercise day. Get over my fear of not losing if I'm not perfect.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in week: October Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 149.4
    Todays Weight: 149.5

Just holding steady for when you are ready to ramp things up again! Nicely done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ENRiyard wrote: »
    Good morning All, hope you had a great weekend.
    Username: ENRiyard
    Weigh in week: October Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 145.00
    Todays Weight:145.5

Just some normal fluctuations. No worries here!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jkdooley wrote: »
    Was out for surgery. Want to get back into the game!

Hey there, JK. If I knew you were having surgery, I apologize for not remembering. Seeing as you want to get back into it, I am assuming all went well. You have been removed, officially, from the October Challenge because of your absence, but you can still hang around this thread and post as usual and do the mini challenge if you would like. Just register again for the November Challenge, and you can be put back on the spreadsheet. Look for the registration thread early next week.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS I am going away this weekend and have no scale, anyway I can submit my weight this week on friday

Yes, absolutely submit on Friday. Hope you have a fun weekend!!
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    username txmaryk99
    weigh in day Monday
    Last week 240
    this week 242.3

Not unexpected.

I had a bad week last week and compensated by falling face first into some food. Not that the food was bad by any means, if I had stuck to a single serving, but I at the whole #$%%$# thing. And on more than one occasion.

It is now out of the house and hubby has strict instructions to NOT bring more in.

Now off to walk the puppy and get myself moving. I told the puppy we are not coming home until we have found 10 homes decorated for Halloween. I have the good sneakers laced up as this may take a while to find 10 homes decorated. We live in an area that is slim on holiday decorations.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    username txmaryk99
    weigh in day Monday
    Last week 240
    this week 242.3

Not unexpected.

I had a bad week last week and compensated by falling face first into some food. Not that the food was bad by any means, if I had stuck to a single serving, but I at the whole #$%%$# thing. And on more than one occasion.

It is now out of the house and hubby has strict instructions to NOT bring more in.

Now off to walk the puppy and get myself moving. I told the puppy we are not coming home until we have found 10 homes decorated for Halloween. I have the good sneakers laced up as this may take a while to find 10 homes decorated. We live in an area that is slim on holiday decorations.

Well, you still have your sense of humour, so that's something!! And hubby has his instructions, so that part is taken care of as well. Can't wait to hear how long it took you to find the ten homes. Way to make the walk more interesting for you and Brandy. I can already feel you having a better week. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing weights from:

@kidkees and @CCzMini
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Results for October Week #3

The top three Big Butts from last week were:

@kc9agz - 1.67%
    @abowersgirl - 1.45%
    @mickey10111 - 1.00%

Well done to all three!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - October Week #3 (Sun the 14th to Sat the 20th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @abowersgirl (7) - 3rd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @bizgirl26 (7) - improved on her Notable Effort to make it to the Winner's Circle again!!
    @murdog3t (7) - 2nd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @mikea2g (5) - only attempted last week, had it not been for a workout injury, the Winner's Circle was within his grasp!!
    @erikNJ (4) - didn't even attempt last week!!

Attempted:
    @Nicoletime4me (3)
    @kidkees (2)
    @ForLangston (1)

We had three make it to the Winner's Circle this week, up from two the week before and all three Winners were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!! Congratulations to @abowersgirl, @bizgirl26 and @murdog3t for an outstanding week!!!
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Weight loss just hasn’t been happening lately. I go to the gym and do classes many times each week but have fallen off with tracking what I’m eating. But each is a new day. I’ve been at 159 for days so time to step up. Do you guys have fitbits? I could add some friends for more of a challenge.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    @kidkees I dont have a fitbit yet
    I've been tempted. I have the Samsung gear. Not in love with it
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Tues mini challenge. Y to calories, logging and exercise. Elliptical and weights
  • mikea2g
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Tuesday, October 23, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 20 minute HIIT on elliptical / 40 minute lower body strength training / mental exercise of navigating target with 2 very grumpy children. I’m more tired from target than the gym, lol.
  • mikea2g
    Options
    @kidkees. No Fitbit for me. I’ve almost bought one several times but in the end I just don’t want another thing to track. That being said, if I wasn’t losing and was tracking food and exercising, I might get one.
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge...today was a good day!
    October 23

Tracking: YES
    Calories: YES
    Exercise: YES, 45 min on the bike and 15 min on the row machine

Today was what I needed. I feel really good about what I accomplished both eating and exercise wise.
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Tracked and under
    Zumba class tonight and total of 12k steps
    Made pumpkin bread because I wanted to smell it! Ate a little, and it’s going to work tomorrow.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Oct 23

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes

I ate so much today and almost settled for not having my calories all together, but after thinking about it and knowing this weekend would be difficult, i decided to stay up and do a 45 min kickboxing session to change that. Proud of myself 😁
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge...today was a good day!
    October 23

Tracking: YES
    Calories: YES
    Exercise: YES, 45 min on the bike and 15 min on the row machine

Today was what I needed. I feel really good about what I accomplished both eating and exercise wise.

Whoo hoo!! I can hear the positive energy in your post!! Glad you had a great day!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kidkees wrote: »
    Tracked and under
    Zumba class tonight and total of 12k steps
    Made pumpkin bread because I wanted to smell it! Ate a little, and it’s going to work tomorrow.

Showing such resolve....good for you!! And your coworkers will think it's a great idea, too!! I have a Fitbit, although I am not doing much with it lately. Maybe a good old fashioned challenge is what I need. What is your user name? I can try to add you.
This discussion has been closed.