• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, Oct. 23

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under, 5/2 fasting day
    Exercise: 65min. walking 4 miles on the treadmill at 4.0
    Water: 96oz.

Comments: Spent the night in the ER with massive leg cramps :s:(:'( in my previously injured leg. So the next two weeks I'll need to tone down my exercise quite a bit to be safe. Hopefully I can still get to my goal weight---will have to reassess my diet also.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited October 2018
    Options
    10 weeks until 2019! We don’t need the new year to start making changes. 👊👊

OMG--- yes 4 weeks until Thanksgiving--- I just can't believe how fast the year goes once Fall hits....wow
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

Comments: Spent the night in the ER with massive leg cramps :s:(:'( in my previously injured leg. So the next two weeks I'll need to tone down my exercise quite a bit to be safe. Hopefully I can still get to my goal weight---will have to reassess my diet also.

So sorry to hear that. Hope you are feeling better, Nancy. I used to get painful leg cramps in my calf muscles. No joke, they hurt like hell.
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Tue 23 Oct

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yard work and pool cleaning.

Two more weeks before I can continue cardio with my weight/strength training. Tweaked my knee while in Florida, but no pain or swelling this time. Met with nutritionist for this month, good news no muscle loss. But no gain. BMI down, hopefully I can start replacing fat with muscle soon.
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options

OhNo, Nancy! So sorry you are hurting! Are you getting enough calcium and potassium? I drink a glass of milk when I get leg cramps and it seems to always help. Don’t know if that would help you! Don’t worry about your weight goal, it will come, but get healthy ! Take care. Hugs!
  • cmteach4
    Options
    Daily Report Tue 23 Oct

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yard work and pool cleaning.

Two more weeks before I can continue cardio with my weight/strength training. Tweaked my knee while in Florida, but no pain or swelling this time. Met with nutritionist for this month, good news no muscle loss. But no gain. BMI down, hopefully I can start replacing fat with muscle soon.

Hope you mend soon too, @jcgator2016 ! Having an injury really stinks and really messes with our goals! Take care and heal!
  • cmteach4
    Options
    Daily post: Tuesday, October 23

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: stretches
  • _ecofeminist
    _ecofeminist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Daily post tues, oct 23
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: over, not including exercise
    Exercise: stairs 😩
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,865 Member
    Options
    Daily post, 3 days
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: Upper body with 25 pound one arm overhead press. Wanting to see how far I can go with these, before dropping it on my head of course.

One food, strawberry milkshake. Have not had one in years.

Shelley
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options

Oh no! What did the dr say to do about the cramps! ?

Agree with @jcgator2016 - muscle cramps are no joke. My mom used to get hellish ones in the middle of the night.

What are you taking for them?
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 60 mins weight training, 30 mins treadmill
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Question of the Week:

If you could have one food calorie free for there the rest of your life, what would you choose?!

Definitely pasta. Or rice. Either one lol
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: I think under
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, kettlebell circuit and biking
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Wednesday:
    @_ecofeminist
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    So sorry to hear that. Hope you are feeling better, Nancy. I used to get painful leg cramps in my calf muscles. No joke, they hurt like hell.

Thanks Jim--- you and I are a mess now! :D:s:* I hope your knee is healing fast... so frustrating to get sidelined isn't it?!! Sending you healing vibes!!! ;)<3
    cmteach4 wrote: »

OhNo, Nancy! So sorry you are hurting! Are you getting enough calcium and potassium? I drink a glass of milk when I get leg cramps and it seems to always help. Don’t know if that would help you! Don’t worry about your weight goal, it will come, but get healthy ! Take care. Hugs!

<3 Thank you Chris... hmmm that is a very good question--- actually I think I may have been omitting my calcium intake over the past weekend (no protein shakes on the weekend)... I'm mostly dairy free. I do take a multivitamin. You are so right though--- maybe I need a banana every once in a while too--- something else I've omitted in my quest to lower carbs--- :s
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »

Oh no! What did the dr say to do about the cramps! ?

Agree with @jcgator2016 - muscle cramps are no joke. My mom used to get hellish ones in the middle of the night.

What are you taking for them?

Mary...omg are they ever painful--I had some involuntary screams and jumps... it was terrible. The ER doc didn't really offer me any solution other than to rest. It was my previously injured leg that was cramping...so they just needed to check it to make sure there wasn't any vascular issue. Chris mentioned lack of Potassium and Calcium as a possible issue--- which could be.

Having to slow down now stinks--- I'm finally seeing some progress and now I'm stalled :s:/

Thanks so much for your awesome support---this group has been so good to me! <3o:):)
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Week 4 Weigh In

PW: 143
    CW: 141.5

WHOOO! AWESOME LOSS!! How's the IF and OMAD going? (Looks like it's going great!)
This discussion has been closed.