@CindyJNC1963 Awesome loss!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Monday
    Momma3times
    Previous Weight: 243.2
    Current weight: 242.6

I am struggling right now. Last week I had a big gain, I had a plan on Monday to fix it. I got a call on Monday morning that my inlaws would be at my house to stay because a family friend of theirs had passed(not someone we knew). My kids had been sick for the last 2 weeks (3 kids, sick in rotation) and I had just started feeling crappy on Monday. So I didn't get to be sick on the couch, I had to clean/be mom and host company.

Then my kids had the last consecutive weekend of swim meets. We have been at meets for 5 weekends in a row. I am glad we made it through them, but I wish I had been able to lose weight at the same time.

Today starts a new week. I am setting tiny short goal for this week, and the remainder of this month. I need to get back on track, and I need to learn how to adapt to inconvenient situations. They seem to make me crash, and I have a really hard time coming back from them.

@momma3times Just remember there's strength from struggle. Struggle teaches you about yourself and what you really need to do to get things done and you're well on your way. Awesome job recognizing what your challenges are and taking small steps, weekly even, to make hitting your bigger goal realistic and achievable. That's super important and really most of the battle!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I understand the "posted all 7 days either". Does it only count if you track, are under your calorie goal and you exercise. I have posted every day but I have my little issue with exercising on the weekends (working on that).
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Everyone!

Username: hollypopp10
    PW:201.4
    CW:196.8
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes under
    Exercise: yes
    Goals/Comments:
    I made it to the gym 5 out of 7 days. I was worried because my cheat day was right before the weigh in... but I managed to pull off a loss!

WOW! Super loss --good for you...WHOOO~! You made it to ONE-derland too! WTG Holly!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @Bm00re2u @CindyJNC1963 I usually count it if you're posting and making a conscious effort to think about it daily, I will go back through a 3rd time, I really try not to miss things, but if they come on a different day, or in a different format, it's harder for me to count them.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Daily stats:

Tracked: yes
    Calories : under
    Exercise: yoga and walking

Can’t wait for exercise day off on Sunday. I’m doing a SoulCycle challenge - 5 days this week - starting tomorrow. I hope I wake up for each session. Oy lets hope I make a serious dent and have a great loss on my weigh in day!
  • liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Daily post-Monday 12th November
    Track-yes-under
    Exercise-30 min strength training and 25 mins treadmill
    Comments-feeling fantastic and so so so energised working with my pt and quitting weight watchers x
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Daily stats: Monday, Nov 12th

Tracked: Yes
    Calories : Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, Walking
  • nurse_1
    nurse_1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Daily post - Monday 11/12
    Track - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise - strength training
  • kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Daily Post-Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 25 min beginner treadmill workout, 15min on bike, 20min walk w/baby and dog
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona
    November 12th
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 30 min weights in gym. 20 min walking
    Ok ABO 215, you are right! My goal for tomorrow is to stay under 20 carbs.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Nov. 12th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 20 minutes on the exercise bike. Also searched for and found my old Fitbit.
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily post, Monday, November 12

Tracking. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercise. Yes, aqua Zumba! My favorite class with a super dynamic teacher.

For the first ever, excepting when I was ill, I was under 1,000 calories so MFP gave me a lecture! Ha ha! They don’t have to worry, I won’t starve myself, just had too busy a day! Nice NSV though was I wasn’t hungry either or having cravings! Yeah!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Mon 12 Nov

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: walking 45 mins. with dog 30 mins.

I didn't share this news but with a couple of my friends on here. Last Monday I was hospitalized with what my Cardiologist called Atrial Flutter. After my weight workout on Monday, my heart rate started racing for over three hours. Went to ER and they kept me over for a couple of days. Finally got HR down below 100 with heavy meds. Tons of testing and trying different meds has not improved, so no heavy workouts until they can figure this out.

Oh no! Feel better! Hope you can get some R & R. Let us know how it goes! Hope they find the cause ASAP.

Best,
    M
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @Bm00re2u @CindyJNC1963 I usually count it if you're posting and making a conscious effort to think about it daily, I will go back through a 3rd time, I really try not to miss things, but if they come on a different day, or in a different format, it's harder for me to count them.

You already do a ton for this group Ashley, don't worry about going back! My previois post was mostly just a realization that I need to do better in posting timely. It's not fair to you to waste your time because of my failure to log properly. You are so appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.