Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    November start weight: 264.7
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 258.4
    Today's Weight: 254.8

Down 3.6 pounds for the week and 9.9 pounds for the month! Right on track. It’s crazy to think I can actually make my weight goal by the end of February if I keep my focus and effort up. Wowser!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Thursday, November 29, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 20 minute light walk. Still battling this headache. Went from severe / migraine level this morning to light headache tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be in all light or no headache land.

So sorry to hear that you are still battling your headache! I applaud your effort to get in a light walk in spite of the pain. Yes fingers crossed that this morning it is gone, or at the very least mostly gone.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Weigh in week: Nov Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 207.50
    Current Weight: 204.25

Weekly Loss 3.25lbs / 1.57%
    Total Loss 94.25lbs / 31.57%

2nd good week in a row and feeling good. 2 Xmas nights out this week though so aim is to maintain this coming week

Wow! I bet you do feel good!!! Fantastic loss!! Yes, maintaining this week will be just fine...you've earned it!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: T34S3L
    Previous Week's weight: 191.7
    Today's weight: 189.8

Fantastic! Two pounds gone and out of the 90's!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    November start weight: 264.7
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 258.4
    Today's Weight: 254.8

Down 3.6 pounds for the week and 9.9 pounds for the month! Right on track. It’s crazy to think I can actually make my weight goal by the end of February if I keep my focus and effort up. Wowser!

What a fantastic week on the scales! If your headache is still bothering you, a 3.6 pound loss will go a long way to alleviate some of your pain!! There is not deadline to reach goal weight, of course, but it is exciting to do the math and realize it could be very soon!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing weights from earlier in the week from:

@kidkees, @LinnyKitten and @mickey10111
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Those not continuing with the challenge unless a weight is submitted this week:

@Akrunr49, @ddeliciosa, @MelsLeanDream, @scarapet and @CCzMini
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    WEIGH IN

I've decided, I'm going to be the slowly but surely girl!

FYI @HASWLRS I'm away from Monday 3rd until Friday 7th, I'm going off grid so I can't participate in daily challenge but I would like to remain in December thread, as an accountability reminder at the end of the week. I will be logging everything and I usually loose more when I'm away because there are no desks for me to sit at! We shall see 😁
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Nov 29

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

I am starting to get my groove back 😎😎 usually November isn't as difficult as December with keeping it together but I may have been too confident. I am going to be my own drill sargent for December!! My goal was to loose another 10 pounds by my birthday on the 22nd and although that seems difficult I will try to get as close as I can get

Sunday no
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    WEIGH IN

FYI @HASWLRS I'm away from Monday 3rd until Friday 7th, I'm going off grid so I can't participate in daily challenge but I would like to remain in December thread, as an accountability reminder at the end of the week. I will be logging everything and I usually loose more when I'm away because there are no desks for me to sit at! We shall see 😁

Enjoy your time away. Will you be weighing in on Saturday the 8th when you get back home, or would you like me to transfer your weight for that week?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Nov 29

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

I am starting to get my groove back 😎😎 usually November isn't as difficult as December with keeping it together but I may have been too confident. I am going to be my own drill sargent for December!! My goal was to loose another 10 pounds by my birthday on the 22nd and although that seems difficult I will try to get as close as I can get

Sunday no
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes

So glad to hear that you are getting your groove back!! Having a goal to shoot for is never a bad idea! You know what they say.....aim high!!
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN

Enjoy your time away. Will you be weighing in on Saturday the 8th when you get back home, or would you like me to transfer your weight for that week?

I will weigh on Saturday 8th if that's okay? I have learned that knowledge is my friend, despite how bad I may feel about it! This month is going to be the real test for my new lifestyle, no work now until 8th January and I'm notorious for picking at the weekend! (Insert more phys here!)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    November 29

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    56 min yoga & meditation
    30 min Wonder Woman workout
    45 min elliptical
    Steps: 8523
    Water: 88oz
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Bizgirl 26 weigh in
    I'm not going to be logging the mini challenge. I am travelling for work and really busy starting a new job Monday .
  • ImjustBev2019
    ImjustBev2019 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ImjustBev2019

Weigh in day.
    Last week 350
    This week 349
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Friday, November 30, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 20 minute light walk. Still struggling with the headache. It’s a light to moderate one today. Hoping to be working out for real again next week. This has been super lame.
  • khadl07
    khadl07 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Date: Friday Nov.30, 2018
    Last week: 298.6
    This week: 298.6
    No gain no loss. My aunt is in town..wink wink...so here we go. I either gain or stay.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    November 30
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( walked one mile)

• heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    11/30:
    Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 50 minutes treadmill
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: 164.4.... :( Not good not good. Had a big dinner the night before so, I assume it’s normally not that bad, but I haven’t been eating good/creating a deficit at all. Still going to the gym 4+ days a week.
This discussion has been closed.