Team WEIGHT NO MORE-December 2018 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Happy December!! I am a new member and looking forward to gaining some self control 😂

My name is Carla and I am 53 years young. I am currently 8 lbs from a healthy BMI, but I am also on some stupid drug that hasn’t been helping with weight loss. Since starting this pill my weight loss has been weird. We are almost empty nesters but 23yo is currently living in basement....luckily she just eats what I make and doesn’t bring much treats into the house that I am aware of. We have have a cat if you couldn’t guess from my profile pic. This is Lucy and she is part bengal part tabby. She’s about 1.5 yo and such a fun girl, when I walk in the house she typically runs behind me (and body slams my legs)

Let’s see....what’s else, I walk a lot...always trying to get in 10,000 + steps a day and yoga. I have an old back injury and yoga really helps...@Mrsbell8well I will join you: 30 day yoga challenge starting today!

Weight in days are Monday,
    Eat low carb, higher health fat

I am looking forward to this challenge!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Oooooohhhhh so excited to have team members joining me for the challenge. I think the first week was the hardest and it seemed to get easier from there. So hang in there. She always encourages modifications.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @kirsten11872 wow that is quite the December intro! congrats very happy for you!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well I to want to try the yoga with Adrienne for 30 days. May not be any good at it cause I've never done yoga, but I want to give it a shot. If I keep up with the Christmas Calendar Event work outs and the yoga & get my steps. I'll succeed with a pretty active December!
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    On track today except work's Christmas party. Hopefully I will show some restraint and dance most of it off. Wish me luck I am going in.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention I was part of another challenge until I lost access to my account here. I had to start under a new userid and was not able to get back in the challenge (it is closed until after Christmas). I was happy to find this group and will try to be an active participant.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @sleepymom5 wow Pam you are making me laugh. That is quite the post. I am sending you 1 huge hug and lots of little ones for everything you posted. Hang in there girl. You are dazzling!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well That sure does look yummy!! 🤤 Lol.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    Options
    @sleepymom5 Another HUGE hug to you! That was quite the post indeed, everything is all over the place, but you still managed to knock off that 5.4lbs through November. Better than me. You're a great inspiration to me. So many of you here, are! Look out December, Pam is gonna kick your booty! Lol. 🤪
  • bbcbw
    bbcbw Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Kuwait is good place to be but only when yiu have friends and family around which i dont have. My husband is flight crew so he is usually not here that much. mostly its me and kids (girl 4and boy 1) and im that exhausted tired mama trying to keep my sanity🙂.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @lenka1 make sure you take time to care for your cold. sometimes the body needs rest. i haven't even started christmas decorations yet. maybe next weekend.

@carlsoda welcome to the group. did you get your yoga done today?

@Mrsbell8well i love your pup. cute as all get out and skylynn is a little doll. you are one lucky gramma!! and that food makes me hungry. come cook for me!

@sleepymom5 boy our old folks sure can give us heart ache. i am praying for you. it has to be sooo hard withthem so far away. my folks are just 30 minutes away. and 5 pound loss in november is amazing. girl. pat your self on the back.

@pacsnc6 we look forward to your input!

@KABO931 you have come to the right place. we are a supportive and motivating group. check in often and tell us what you are doing.

@bbcbw so your a military family? that does sound lonely. well.... we are hear for you. stop in often.

@lennoncpa look at how much you have changed.... you are learning control already. thats a tough one to master. keep working. and your right. you shouldn't have skipped breakfast that only made you more hungry! live and learn. you will know for next time.

By the way, I did day one of the yoga challenge. it is on u tube. it is called 30 days of yoga with adriene. Who else did the yoga?? Lets get moving. Day one is almost over!! chat at you all tomorrow. NITE

This discussion has been closed.