Brenda's Maintenance Journal Year 2

Replies

• How can you update your first post? I am not able to change it.
    Congrats on your results and thank you for sharing your health stats. Very interesting.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    How can you update your first post? I am not able to change it.
    Congrats on your results and thank you for sharing your health stats. Very interesting.

Thanks and the reason I can update my first post is because I'm a leader in this forum.
  • DarthWaderMT
    DarthWaderMT Posts: 231 Member
    wow, two years, congrats! well done. good luck finding out what happened to those two inches, that is odd.
  • Brendalea69
    edited November 2018
    wow, two years, congrats! well done. good luck finding out what happened to those two inches, that is odd.

Thanks and I'm thinking maybe it's degenerative disc disease but thats just my opinion. I need to get back to the doctors to get it figured out soon but I'm a procrastinator :#
  • Brendalea69
    After the holidays I'm going back into weight loss mode. Reason for the change is because I'm two inches shorter than I used to be, so now my BMI range is between 115 and 129.
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member

Thanks and I'm thinking maybe it's degenerative disc disease but thats just my opinion. I need to get back to the doctors to get it figured out soon but I'm a procrastinator :#

Yeah, unfortunately that will happen to all of us at some point. Perhaps the measurement was incorrect?
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Brenda, what will be your new goal weight?
  • Brendalea69

Yeah, unfortunately that will happen to all of us at some point. Perhaps the measurement was incorrect?

Nope, they measured me twice.
  • Brendalea69
    tlblanks1 wrote: »
    Brenda, what will be your new goal weight?

The goal would be 115 and then after maintain between 115 and 129 :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Have you decided to drop more weight, Brenda?
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member

Nope, they measured me twice.

Well alright, yeah, it's just a back issue. Happens to everyone eventually. Sorry.
  • Brendalea69
    Have you decided to drop more weight, Brenda?

I had decided to, I'll explain down below :D
  • Brendalea69
    edited November 2018
    I decided that I'm NOT going back into losing mode. I found a chart that goes by your frame size, and my ideal weight is between 125 and 140. I would like to be near the lower end of the chart so I'm going to change my maintenance weight range, it will now be between 125 and 135 :)

This is where I found the chart...
    www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/average-weight-for-women
  • Babygyrl17
    Babygyrl17 Posts: 49 Member
    Great chart. Thanks Brenda!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Thanks for sharing!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Thanks for the chart! :) For me, 5’2” should be around 104–135. I am going for 110. Hope that I don't fall off the wagon again. Good luck with your maintaining :)
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Thanks for the chart. As long as you feel good you're right where you should be. You've mastered this o:)
  • Brendalea69
    My doctor sent me for an x-ray on Monday and it shows that I have arthritis. She put me on muscle relaxers and pain meds and she is also sending me to physical therapy. Sadly there is no cure for arthritis, just pain management.
  • Sorry to hear this Brenda. You can also try various complementary therapies in addition to the medical treatment.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    That stinks Brenda.....hope you start feeling better......Arthritis is no joke!