Options

Replies

• catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Daily post, December 11, Tuesday

Tracking yes
    Calories. Over
    Exercise. No, only hot about 7000 steps in.

There’s just so much going on this next couple of weeks, I’m glad I have an active job!
    On the plus side, turns out I didn’t go over as far as I thought with my calories on Sunday! I found half the food I thought I’d eaten still in the freezer (hubby cooked). I knew I didn’t eat 9 mini pizzas lol!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Hit all of my goals (Hooray!)
    Gotta keep pushing!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise:Yes, 30 mins circuit, 30 mins elliptical, 30 mins treadmill

Comments: It's my mission to get my mojo back, the mojo I had when I was training for my meet. I HAVE to do it, it's important to finish what I started, and it's not going to get easier. Getting it back. I'm on a mission right now to workout every single day, maybe not as heavy or with the same intensity as the planned workouts from my trainer, but if I'm not working on something every day, I get lazy and I swear the more I exercise, the less hungry I am and believe me when I say this, I need to not be hungry right now!

In other news: My mom, who asked me to help her with keto a few months ago has actually managed to stick with it, and much to my surprise, keeps coming back for more advice and actually taking it. It's on my mind today as it's her 54th birthday and she's currently down over 30 lbs and still going. Pretty surprised that she's actually taking my advice and asking for more suggestions, actually surprised doesn't quite cover the feeling, speechless might better cover it, and I'm not very often at a loss for words...I always said hell would freeze over before my mother ever listened to something I had to say, and well, it's been super cold so maybe hell IS freezing over....just saying...

First-- I cannot agree more about the exercise hunger suppression--- today I was too sick to exercise (stomach bug) and had no appetite bc of my illness---and then as soon as that passed--- it hit me like a ton of bricks. It's really much easier to stay on task the days that I workout completely. I so agree with you. You'll get your mojo back Ashley--- maybe your body is just needed a break from all of that intense training last month (and beyond).

Second--- I love that you are mentoring your Mom on Keto!! And that it is working for her so well! WTG--- what a good daughter!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Wednesday, December 12

Calories: Yes, barely under
    Exercise: No, rest day/sick day

Comments: I got sick last night and decided to take a sick day and a rest day from the gym... couldn't eat all morning and afternoon except for soup and broth--- then all of a sudden it passed and my HANGER kicked in :s:s so I succumbed to a big dinner and cake-- under calories, but need to get back on track asap.

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    First-- I cannot agree more about the exercise hunger suppression--- today I was too sick to exercise (stomach bug) and had no appetite bc of my illness---and then as soon as that passed--- it hit me like a ton of bricks. It's really much easier to stay on task the days that I workout completely. I so agree with you. You'll get your mojo back Ashley--- maybe your body is just needed a break from all of that intense training last month (and beyond).

Second--- I love that you are mentoring your Mom on Keto!! And that it is working for her so well! WTG--- what a good daughter!
    @SLIMn2016 So I AM a good daughter, not that my mother has ever recognized that....maybe a story for another day, it's something that I find really difficult to find anything positive in, well maybe that's not true, it's sort of currently fueling my competitive nature and helping me to get my mojo back. My mother finally reached my weight (and she complains that it looks better on me, but I worked pretty hard at that, been training for years now) and now I want my weight to go lower, to prove a point and I've been sticking to plan and steadily heading back down (sort of ballooned up after my weekend binge) so with any luck I'll be the same this week as last....I've been intensely training for the better part of the year so maybe I did need a break...not that I can accept that. My new trainer told me I should be proud of myself, he said I'm too hard on myself. I disagree, but I'm trying to see it from his vantage point. We will see how that works out.
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: yes- walk 1 mile, 30 day shred day 2

Comments: made my calorie goal! One reason for that is that I completely avoided the Christmas cookies sitting on my counter. I was eating keto, but then I started losing large amounts of hair (like needing to hide bald spots). I can't get into the doctor until January, and she told me to up my carbs until I can be seen. I'm going to have to avoid added sugar still, because it's an overeating trigger for me. All that to say, I have a new plan of action and was successful today, lol!
  • kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey All! I’m impressed by all the great work you are doing! I’ve been ghosting this group. We had a bad stomach flu virus run through our house and then as soon as I was back to normal I got a strep throat like virus that has wiped me out again. My mother in law drove from 5 hours away to come help today and it was a huge relief ❤️I stay at home with our son and my husband has a flexible work schedule, but he was starting to fall far behind with this terrible week. Anyway, I’m in better spirits now. Trying to push back a lot of water but have not been exercising or logging food. Just focusing on getting some nutrition in my body and giving myself some grace. I hope to pick back up where I left off for the 2nd half of December.
  • schewe1
    schewe1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Daily Post, 12 December
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: within range
    Exercise: yes, 90 minutes yoga
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily post, Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Tracking. Yes
    Calories. Way over
    Exercise. 45 minute walk
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post December 12th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 7000 steps walking the halls at work (Maybe one day I will actually hit the 10,000 step target). Also went 20 minutes on the exercise bike. I had a hard time with motivation today. I ordered a new fancier bike so maybe it will get me a bit more energized.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weigh ins for Wednesday:
    @kazunomiya
    @kirbyallison
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise:Yes, 75 mins weight training, 15 mins treadmill, 15 mins elliptical
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise: Yes

All daily goals met 😁
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Username: kazunomiya
    Week: December Week 2
    PW =346
    CW=346
    Still no change...ha
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes today was upper body at the gym
    I’m having issues staying under my calories. During the day I’m good but when I get home I eat cause im bored. This is doing a lot of damage. Since I stay with family can’t really tell them they can’t bring certain foods home they just say don’t eat it. If only it was that easy
  • catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Wednesday, December 12

Calories: Yes, under maintenance, so good enough
    Exercise: No, so busy with uni work, tomorrow is a work day, so it should more than make up for it.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes today was upper body at the gym
    I’m having issues staying under my calories. During the day I’m good but when I get home I eat cause im bored. This is doing a lot of damage. Since I stay with family can’t really tell them they can’t bring certain foods home they just say don’t eat it. If only it was that easy

Maybe you should try preparing healthy snacks or meals that could work as a Substitution. I know this may be difficult when staying with others I've been there
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    kazunomiya wrote: »
    Username: kazunomiya
    Week: December Week 2
    PW =346
    CW=346
    Still no change...ha

Keep on tracking and don't give up
This discussion has been closed.