TEAM: Gutbusters (January)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215 or Craig @craigo3154 .

Replies

• casem213
    casem213 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am trying to register. How do I get on a team ?
  • Reine2019
    Reine2019 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to getting January started!
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to start

• dommylifts
    dommylifts Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track for January. I didn’t really gain or lose in December and my overall goal is still 140. Currently hovering around 147-148. Excited for the new year and new goals.
  • stacy556
    stacy556 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Glad to be apart of the team, a new year, and I’ve already lost 20 pounds in two months! This is a healthier journey for me! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s progress, including mines! We can do this! ❤️
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    casem213 wrote: »
    I am trying to register. How do I get on a team ?

@casem213 If you haven't yet done so, go to the January NEW MEMBER Registration/Starting Weights thread and post there.
  • AJSheppard82
    AJSheppard82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! So happy to be a part of this! Good luck, everyone!
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hello team,
    Bobby T here my weight fluctuates with two seasons (summer and tax season) i am trying to keep both peaks and valleys lower this year.

summer (valley) -I played on 4 softball teams. I was also in this biggest loser group last summer. I lost 30 lbs my weight last years was consistently in onederlandy

Tax season. (Peak) - I manage two tax offices this year so far I have gained over 20 lbs and I fear it will get worse without the support of a group like this.

I am robandy12345 in Fitbit, typically I am in ten challenges, this year I got a Ionic for Christmas and have been a member of Fitbit for many years. please feel free to add me.
    I look forward to our journey together.

“Who you gonna call —- Gutbusters——
    Bobby T
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @robandy12345, I tried to find you on Fitbit but can only find where I can search for friends by email. My email is bhoskins85@gmail.com if you'd like to be friends there.
  • Gyrl_on_A_Journey
    Gyrl_on_A_Journey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Mimi. I am new to this challenge and so excited to be here. I feel like this is the motivation and support I need to succeed. I want to know how do you add friends on here? Thanks and I look forward to getting to know all of you! Let's do this team!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum to two toddlers. Just did over 10000 steps today! A first for a very long time. Aerobics, walking and dancing. Also weighed my dinner, will be weighing dinners for all of this month. I am going to join swimming for myself and my husband tomorrow, 10 sessions each. I have 7 pounds to lose to be my ideal weight. I've been on maintenance for a while now but the inches are coming slowly off my waist so I'm still losing.
  • AJSheppard82
    AJSheppard82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Is this where we post our weights? I weighed in this morning at 209.6.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Is this where we post our weights? I weighed in this morning at 209.6.

@AJSheppard82 They ask that we use this format when doing our weigh-ins. Determine which day of the week you will weigh in and let the mods know. Hope this helps!
    Username:
    December week #
    Previous weight:
    Current weight:
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    I'll be weighing in on Sunday mornings for January. :)
    Username: BonnieHosk85
    January week #1
    Previous weight: 257
    Current weight:257
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    @robandy12345, I tried to find you on Fitbit but can only find where I can search for friends by email. My email is bhoskins85@gmail.com if you'd like to be friends there.

Check your friends request in Fitbit mine is robandy12345@gmail.com
  • jaweeston
    jaweeston Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, so excited to be on the team. I weigh in on Mondays.
This discussion has been closed.