1/11:
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 35 min treadmill
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    PhatStax69 wrote: »
    I joined a gym today. Snap Fitness. Going to get up early tomorrow for my first workout, excited.

Nice!! Glad to see you keeping with it and moving forward.

And thanks to all for the kind words
  • grayjayyyy
    grayjayyyy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Grayjayyy
    Week 2

PW: 129.4
    CW: 128.0

Followed my diet perfectly 🍌🥗 and exercised (cardio 🏃‍♀️ & strength🏋️‍♀️) 4 out of the 7 days.

Was hoping for a little bit of a higher loss since I was so committed (and am so sore!!), but I know that effort doesn't always show up on the scale immediately.

Also, unrelated but I killed it at work this week 📝. I went in early, took less breaks, was highly productive, and came up with creative ideas. I work 6 days week🤯 so I'm ready for my "cheat meal" tonight🍔 and rest 💤.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone it’s been a busy week I will tell you all about it when I have more time

Weight loss 1pound
    SW 130
    CW 129

All days tracked stayed within my calorie budget and all days 20 minutes of exercise done

Well, it may have been a busy week, but it was also a good week, judging by your daily exercise and by the scale, of course!! Nice loss!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    PhatStax69 wrote: »
    I joined a gym today. Snap Fitness. Going to get up early tomorrow for my first workout, excited.

That is fantastic, Keith! Don't be put off by the number of people all trying to workout at once....that will drop off come February. And if you feel overwhelmed at all by what exactly you should be doing, hire a personal trainer for a few sessions to get you set you up on a program and get you started. And the internet is great at answering questions about the gym and gym routines. Enjoy! This can be what you do with your time that you used to allot to going out for fast food!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Friday, January 11, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 40 minute elliptical with a few intervals in there / 10 minutes stretching
    Steps as of posting: 14,701

SMALL WIN OF THE DAY: usually do 30 minutes on elliptical. Pushed myself o do more and I did :). Incremental gains! And 40 is way more difficult than 30. Oddly enough, the hardest part was minutes 30-32. It was easier mentally after that. Probably a life lesson in that.

The life lesson being, "it's all in your head, Mike!" Our mind absolutely gets in the way of things our physical bodies are quite capable of!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    January 10
    Tracking- yes
    Calories-- no ( over by alot)
    Exercise- yes ( 1 mile walk)
    Total steps-13,381

January 11
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no ( over by 40)
    Exercise- yes (1 mile walk)
    Steps- 10,821

Good job at reining in your eating yesterday. Nice bounce bounce back!! Great step totals!!
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 1/11:

Tracking - yes
    Under - No
    Exercise - yes
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    grayjayyyy wrote: »
    Grayjayyy
    Week 2

PW: 129.4
    CW: 128.0

Followed my diet perfectly 🍌🥗 and exercised (cardio 🏃‍♀️ & strength🏋️‍♀️) 4 out of the 7 days.

Was hoping for a little bit of a higher loss since I was so committed (and am so sore!!), but I know that effort doesn't always show up on the scale immediately.

Also, unrelated but I killed it at work this week 📝. I went in early, took less breaks, was highly productive, and came up with creative ideas. I work 6 days week🤯 so I'm ready for my "cheat meal" tonight🍔 and rest 💤.

Congratulations on the loss this week! And unless you are four foot nothing, then a 1.4 pound loss is absolutely the rate that is best for you for sustainability. So, well done!! It sounds like you are "in the zone" in all aspects of your life right now.
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    January 11, 2019
    Tracking: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Run 20 minutes, Calisthenics 10 minutes, walk 20 minutes
  • erikNJ
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Just went to test out what my bike ability is currently. I was able to ride 15 miles in just under an hour. I don’t think that was bad considering I didn’t have an actual goal or even what I was getting into. Almost all of my cardio usually comes from running/walking.
    Now that I saw that result I guess I need to research efficient training plans

Edit: I actual had no issues with the exercise. But bike seats are so uncomfortable. Butt-numbing uncomfortable. Haha
  • erikNJ
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    1/12
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 15+ miles biking

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
    Wed: no
    Thu: no
    Fri: no
    Sat: yes

There are more no’s than yes's there but it was actually a good week. My diet was very well balanced except Friday night. One of those no’s I still got a good workout in before going a little over in calories. Two of them I didn’t get to work out but I was way under in calories. Good progress.
    I am gonna have to lose 2 lbs a week for the next 7 weeks if I want to hit my short term goal before our Jamaican vacation. I know I may not hit that but I want to get as close as possible
  • saskicpg
    saskicpg Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Saturday: 263 lbs 🤦‍♀️
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Abowersgirl
    Week 2
    PW 143.8
    CW 142.8

Slowing down once again!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Jan 11

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday no
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    January 11
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga 🧘‍♀️ & meditation 🧘‍♂️
    30min aerobic exercise
    Steps: 10129
    Water:88 oz
  • PhatStax69
    PhatStax69 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    jan 12

exercise and calories in check.

The problem time of the day for me is after diner/ night time. I have to figure something out to keep me safe that time of day
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    January 11
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, c25k, turbofire, weights
    Steps: 12740
    Water: 64 oz

Week 3 day 1 of c25k training. It beat me, but although i had to take breaks in the running I made it to the end. I might end up repeating week 3 to get where i need to be, but I will do it.
This discussion has been closed.