TEAM WAISTAWAYS JANUARY 2019 TEAM CHAT

Replies

• Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    edited January 2019
    @mari_moulin my shoulder pain is manageable again and I am back to walking. I am not sure if I was taken off last week after I said I was out of commission, but I did 5 miles today. Could start posting as of today. Can't guarantee every day will be this good, but whatever I do I will post. Thanks!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,901 Member
    Fantastic Monday losses and exercise - go team!!! I'll get everything on the spreadsheet tonight. I'm off to the spa with my niece for hot saunas and icy waterfalls.
  • GettingFitTash
    GettingFitTash Posts: 31 Member
    Hello team Waist Aways.

Im sorry to tag everyone again but we are gettin our butts whooped in the stepping challenge. We have a few challengers not checking in with their steps and we still have 2 open spots for anyone willing to join us. I know we can do better than this team! Who is ready for the challenge? All you need is some sort of step tracker and the courage to get up and get to walking!! Please help out your team.

@Andreabroadley
    @Jugar
    @Astrue
    @cccallahan
    @evangsimmons170
    @gabi_texanmom
    @GettingFitTash
    @Jan110144
    @MoStacy
    @tdrjustus3
    @iluvnufoods
    @orngnerdz
    @Karenesg
    @kkmark
    @Nicole3921
    @offitgoes
    @Blackbeautysue
    @asheetagupte7272
    @Bear479
    @BMcC9
    @Connie7355
    @LTFitz89
    @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    @Sue_01
    @Inspire2019
    @Marieyeyeam
    @me_jello
    @Micki48

• GettingFitTash
    GettingFitTash Posts: 31 Member
    @mari_moulin I can be a part of the step challenge, I have a Fitbit. Tell me how to sign up 😁
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    @mari_moulin I can be a part of the step challenge, I have a Fitbit. Tell me how to sign up 😁

I have a Fitbit too so I can join. I'm also doing Run the Year 2019. So this will work well with that. Just don't know where to sign up for the step challenge here.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Steps posted for today (Mondays are always the shortest of the week, due to a standing weekly evening commitment .... but my other daily totals are longer this time than past months.
  • jugar

I have a Fitbit too so I can join. I'm also doing Run the Year 2019. So this will work well with that. Just don't know where to sign up for the step challenge here.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10714714/january-2019-step-challenge#latest
    Both of you can go to the challenge page at this link, and go for it! @mari_moulin will get you on the list no problem, I'm sure!
  • jugar
    User = evangsimmons170
    Week = 3
    Weigh-in Day = Monday
    Previous Weight = 353.4
    Current Weight = 349.6

POSTED! This is really impressive. Great hard work!
  • jugar
    Astrue wrote: »
    @Astrue
    Weigh in week 3
    Weigh in day Monday
    Previous week 155.4
    Current week 153.9

Another amazing loss! POSTED!
  • jugar
    cccallahan wrote: »
    @cccallahan
    Week 3
    Monday
    PW: 282.2
    Today: 279.8

POSTED! This is fantastic - I was worried about Monday, but look how impressive these losses are!
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,195 Member
    My new fitbit is due to arrive today. I post my watch (took it off at the pool and left it AGAIN). So decided to get a waterproof fitbit to solve that problem. Will be interesting to track some additional health and fitness data.
  • jugar
    orngnerdz wrote: »
    I am officially stepping down as team captain as I just have too much on my plate at the moment to do this job justice. I will also be leaving the challenge for the time being and hope to rejoin later in the spring. Good luck and best wishes to everyone, feel free to add me as a friend to keep in touch. <3

We will miss you, dear Michelle! I totally understand, though. You work so hard, and have so many pans on the fire - keep well, and enjoy the rest of the winter. <3
  • jugar
    MoStacy wrote: »
    Username: MoStacy
    Weigh in week: week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Starting Weight: 170lbs.
    Week 1: 169.6 lbs
    Week 2: 169.3 lbs
    Todays Weight: 168.2 lbs

POSTED! Fantastic job - our team has lost 13.7 pounds so far this week!
  • jugar
    I had a rather terrible eating day today - long car trip and indulgences in sweet stuff. The week 3 challenge to watch a video about fasting was well timed! I think I will try some fasting to make up for stuffing myself today.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    edited January 2019
    Just because I haven't in a while .... I got going on my mini-trampoline .... switched over to a Netflix documentary ... when that was done, switched back and "spent my accumulated points". 13988 steps / 308 calories / 91 minutes later .......on top of the 166 calories from my two 7 minute HIIT sessions ..... and it is almost too late for an evening snack ....
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Nicole3921
    Week 3
    Wednesday
    Pw: 172
    CW: 172

Happy about no gain this week
  • jugar
    nicole3921 wrote: »
    Nicole3921