Week 4
    Wednesdays
    Previous 126.0
    Current 126.4
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    Another Friday, still sick with this dang cough and such, now we are expecting snow this weekend - Oh Joy! I need to move to the Bahama's!

Plan going ok, could be better. I have been holding to my leaner foods and no fast foods/soda, but have been having a lot of cravings and broke down the other night and had (bowing in shame) 3-Pepperidge Farms Cookies... (I can hear the doom music playing in your minds)... LOL

SO - This week have to focus on cutting the munchies, drinking more water, adding some healthy snacks, and burning the cookies in a bonfire. Would help a lot if the wife would stop buying sweets all the time...

Same. Except I would rather move to Arizona than the Bahamas.

Anyplace with no snow and warm temperatures!!!
  • steplaj
    Options
    Not feeling great about weigh in tomorrow. I ate at maintenance most of this week. I was hungry when I ate and I finally stopped coughing so maybe I needed it, but I don't want to weigh in tomorrow. I just don't.

In other news, I have scheduled my colonoscopy for the first Monday in February because hubby will be home and available to drive me. I hate the thought of it, but my dad has had 100+ polyps removed and because I work for the cancer docs I know that undetected colon cancer is one of the worst kinds so I am doing it.

If you are around my age (50) and haven't had one, get it done. I nag about the preventive stuff, but it won't do you any good to lose the fat if you're ignoring the rest of your body.

I need to go for one too, my docs are reminding me... My mom had colon CA and I am 53 so in prime age. I am friends with the colo-rectal surgeon and he keeps reminding me...
  • steplaj
    Options
    Ok everyone - let's brace for another NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT's superbowl victory! GO PATS
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    well I was feeling really good how I have been doing eating this week. So I decided to get on the scale...164 ..4lbs up....gosh this is so hard not to just throw in the towel. I just can't seem to get going on the weight loss...rant over. Gonna try to be stronger than the food today even tho I feel like im spinning my wheels.
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone - let's brace for another NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT's superbowl victory! GO PATS

LOL sorry Steve, but living in Indiana...I have to root for whoever is playing against the Pats! ;)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Afternoon check in

I hope everyone is well. @rheaj1991 - glad you made it home with no tummy issues! Good idea about breaking the chain of bad eating. Sounds like you did a RESET and it worked. I think I see one of those in my future, too. Only after I meet @melissafeagins for lunch Sunday :) Looks like a WARRIORS MEET UP is happening!!!

My fitness has been NON EXISTANT lately. My FitBit emailed me and asked if I was even alive. Tomorrow morning will be 42 degrees. That is pleasant running weather. I have committed to going for a Walk/Run before work. I will check and provide evidence tomorrow morning. There it is -- tossed out for the entire universe!!! It is only 4.5 weeks till my 15k and 6.5 till my HM. I cannot play any longer!!!

I will be out of town for the weekend. Husband and I will be visiting a little mountain touristy town. I hope to get a lot of steps in there. It is supposed to be really cold tho - remember, a Southerner is saying this... Don't judge :D

Ok... I guess I need to go sell some insurance....

Everyone - have a FANTASTIC afternoon and evening!

• murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Afternoon check in.. I am dragging. I already consumed my calories for the day ugh! I think it is the cloudy weather, my butt is dragging. Did I say that already. I am going to hit the gym this evening then maybe I can eat a small bowl of chilli that my hubby is making for dinner.
  • steplaj
    Options
    quiarga wrote: »

LOL sorry Steve, but living in Indiana...I have to root for whoever is playing against the Pats! ;)

That's ok Casey! Someone has to root for the losing team. Not everyone has the Pats in their back yard... LOL

GO PATS!

• steplaj
    Options
    Roll Call - Just curious... How many Warriors live within driving distance to Central Massachusetts....?
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Where is Massachusetts - let alone Central - lol??????!!!!! Yesterday was a 13 hour day at work with full on teaching then a manic parents evening. Unfortunately, it meant that I succumbed too many carbs!!! Not done much better today with some chocolate cake calling my name at work!! This isn't looking good for tomorrow's weigh in...
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    quiarga wrote: »

That's ok Casey! Someone has to root for the losing team. Not everyone has the Pats in their back yard... LOL

GO PATS!

I'm a Packers fan. I had wanted Saints to go to SB so im in a huff with Rams over that awful call. I'll support the Pats then 😁
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options

MY BAD APPARENTLY I WAS A DAY AHEAD OF MYSELF #RETIREMENT SOMETIMES SUUCKS
    [/b]

I don't know if I believe this hash tag.

I was supposed to check in sometime today, but it didn't work out. I got to work at 6 and left at 5. I did manage to not eat my stress and hit 10000 steps before I left work so I am calling it a win.

• melissafeagins
    Options
    Not feeling great about weigh in tomorrow. I ate at maintenance most of this week. I was hungry when I ate and I finally stopped coughing so maybe I needed it, but I don't want to weigh in tomorrow. I just don't.

In other news, I have scheduled my colonoscopy for the first Monday in February because hubby will be home and available to drive me. I hate the thought of it, but my dad has had 100+ polyps removed and because I work for the cancer docs I know that undetected colon cancer is one of the worst kinds so I am doing it.

If you are around my age (50) and haven't had one, get it done. I nag about the preventive stuff, but it won't do you any good to lose the fat if you're ignoring the rest of your body.

I need to go for one too, my docs are reminding me... My mom had colon CA and I am 53 so in prime age. I am friends with the colo-rectal surgeon and he keeps reminding me...

So get it done... Or I can nag you too after I am finished. I'm even volunteering to go first. LOL!
  • melissafeagins
    Options

Born on the Cape. It's not me who needs to brace for it, it's the rest of America. But the Rams are good and their QB reminds of Brady so I am not getting cocky, kid.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Afternoon check in

I hope everyone is well. @rheaj1991 - glad you made it home with no tummy issues! Good idea about breaking the chain of bad eating. Sounds like you did a RESET and it worked. I think I see one of those in my future, too. Only after I meet @melissafeagins for lunch Sunday :) Looks like a WARRIORS MEET UP is happening!!!

My fitness has been NON EXISTANT lately. My FitBit emailed me and asked if I was even alive. Tomorrow morning will be 42 degrees. That is pleasant running weather. I have committed to going for a Walk/Run before work. I will check and provide evidence tomorrow morning. There it is -- tossed out for the entire universe!!! It is only 4.5 weeks till my 15k and 6.5 till my HM. I cannot play any longer!!!

I will be out of town for the weekend. Husband and I will be visiting a little mountain touristy town. I hope to get a lot of steps in there. It is supposed to be really cold tho - remember, a Southerner is saying this... Don't judge :D

Ok... I guess I need to go sell some insurance....

Everyone - have a FANTASTIC afternoon and evening!

You will be getting steps in. You have to park and walk around downtown. And if you do Biltmore, which is a good way to while away a cold afternoon, you will get several thousand steps just in the house.

I am looking forward to the Warriors Meet Up.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Roll Call - Just curious... How many Warriors live within driving distance to Central Massachusetts....?

Not this one l. I am in TN, about 90 miles from Becky's weekend trip on the other side of the mountain.
This discussion has been closed.