@PVS1712

Due today
    @cmbarbato71
    @grizziegriz
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team!
    I have had a nasty stomach bug the last couple days. Yesterday - my steps were a whopping 1559. I hardly moved!!!

I am at work today but still under the weather. I want to give a big thanks to @boehle for picking up my slack the last couple days. I'm getting back in the game :) Hopefully I will see a nice loss from this :D:D
  • Beka3695
    Options
    amlw17 wrote: »
    I can be a back up stepper! I usually get 4-5k most days but not every day. So not great for the main team but can step up if needed ;)
    @SapanPan that looks so yummy :)
    @amlw17
    With Melissa moving to Warriors -- you now have her stepping position.

@Luciicul @mac90kh - are either of you over 5k a day -- you can have my spot
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    yesterday was a tuff one..........caved to binge eating aunt flo is a monthly battle I don't hate many but I HATE her. I just eat like a bottomless pit I even felt uncomfortable....today is a new day.

I am signed up for my first ever tri....an olympic tri.....love running and biking but swimming (ugg yikes) so I need to lose this extra weight. Next time I need to come here for help before I cave!
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    We have a several folks here that are not from the US... other than @showkitten that is a Steelers (am I correct here) junkie - do the rest of you follow US NFL? I personally don’t, but I’m a big US college football fan. ROLL TIDE!! I am a big Alabama Crimson Tide fan. 🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘

I’m a Packers fan :D I did go to Pittsburgh in 2017 on honeymoon but was to see my beautiful Packers play. Stoooopid Steelers won haha. I’d love to watch college football but not sure how in the UK. My step dad is a Cowboys fan. We’ve just picked teams for the new league starting next week. American Football is so much more exciting than our version.

Hello everyone, I’ve been MIA as was staying with my parents for the Super Bowl (we have a little family party). Was a bit of a bore fest this year so probably not worth staying up to 4am hehe. I drove home today with my husband, so lots of post-holiday blues. I’m back on my diet properly tomorrow (didn’t count all week but tried to stay good but lots of carbs) and I’m trying Slimming World rather than keto, which my mood swings can’t handle atm :D Still getting my head around it but paying £60 is making me bloody-minded to make it work.
  • erichhor
    erichhor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    erichhor
    1/27 pw: 197
    2/4 cw: 197
  • suzabelle522
    suzabelle522 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Steps challenge

2/3 - 2,090 - sick with bronchitis and sinusitis. Miserable rain so barely moved. 😩
    2/4 - 5,335
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    Are these worth 33.3 calories.....yes but who can stop at one....
  • Beka3695
    Options

I can skip the cinnamon, but if it was an orange slice... That is a different story. I love fake orange flavor!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Steps challenge

2/3 - 2,090 - sick with bronchitis and sinusitis. Miserable rain so barely moved. 😩
    2/4 - 5,335

No worries -- This stomach bug still has a hold on me. Your steps are FAR better than my 1559 yesterday. Saturday I did get near 15k, but that was last month :(
  • Coleen312
    Coleen312 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to be a backup stepper as well. (I feel like it's taking me awhile to get up to speed here. Sorry about that!) I always get at least 6k but try for 10k daily. Let me know if I'm ever needed.
  • SapanPan
    SapanPan Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Steps challenge
    2/3: 14229
    2/4: 7215
    2/5: 12876
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Username: Showkitten
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 235
    Current Weight: 234.6
  • amlw17
    amlw17 Posts: 24 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    amlw17 wrote: »
    I can be a back up stepper! I usually get 4-5k most days but not every day. So not great for the main team but can step up if needed ;)
    @SapanPan that looks so yummy :)
    @amlw17
    With Melissa moving to Warriors -- you now have her stepping position.

Ok, great! Hopefully it’ll motivate me to be a bit more active! I wasn’t tracking Sunday or Monday so will start yesterday. Hope that’s ok!

2/5 - 7418

Options
    Step Challenge:
    02/03 6,416
    02/04 8,802
    02/05 5,313
    Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong Posts: 230 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

I can skip the cinnamon, but if it was an orange slice... That is a different story. I love fake orange flavor!

I love those too, and the cherry and spearmint. I found how to just eat just one, take it as you are leaving the break room, lol.

• Beka3695
    Options
    Steps and weigh ins posted
  • Beka3695
    edited February 2019
    Options
    WEIGH IN REMINDERS

OVERDUE
    @PVS1712
    @cmbarbato71
    @grizziegriz

DUE TODAY - Wednesday
    @Appletonium
    @LaurieWrobo
    @roderickfung
    @ssummerlin80
    @suzabelle522

STEPS NEEDED
    @runraineyrun Sunday/Monday/Tuesday
    @iamworthy14 Monday

IN DANGER OF BEING DROPPED
    @angelakauffman19 -- starting weight needed and regular weigh in Friday.
    Musts have a response by Saturday.
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    STEPS NEEDED

@iamworthy14 Monday
    2/4 3604
    2/5 12554
This discussion has been closed.