TEAM: The Slimsons (February)

Options

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Tuesday 2/5/19

Track: yes
    Calories: definitely over, but not by as much as I thought it would...
    Exercise: stairs at work, and doing a "squat challenge" with a friend
    Water: 50 oz

So I have been really bad at tracking my food. I can track all day, but soon as I leave work, I stop tracking! I tracked my dinner last night just to see.....
    I really need to start tracking again. And I need to start doing daily posts... haha I have been slacking on those for months!

Biggest Loser Challenge at work starts tomorrow, and I am running it. Which means I am also doing it. So now I have 2 biggest loser challenges!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    PRAISE'M TEAM SLIMSONS
    WE MADE IT TO DAY 4 (HUMP DAY)

On this journey of ours we have so many struggles that we go through and #1 is our SELF-DOUBT (OMG THE SCALE IS NOT MOVING, I GAIN WEIGHT AGAIN! WHY CAN'T I DO THIS, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME, SHOULD I WORKOUT MORE, SHOULD I EAT LESS, SHOULD I CUT DOWN ON MY WINE, WHY CAN'T I SHAKE THESE CRAVINGS, etc)

We have to remember not to beat ourselves up, with this journey there will be set backs but if YOU KEEP PRESSING FORWARD you'll be a healthier POSITIVE & SELF-CONFIDENT person at the end and so proud of the long journey you completed.
    axvklbb4cz59.jpg

Hope I've encouraged or motivated just one person today.

Be blessed!
    Regards,
    Glorious Gloria

@gjaholy33 You've been inspiring me all week. I was losing steam, but you helped to reinvigorate that, so thank you!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

So I have been really bad at tracking my food. I can track all day, but soon as I leave work, I stop tracking! I tracked my dinner last night just to see.....
    I really need to start tracking again. And I need to start doing daily posts... haha I have been slacking on those for months!

Biggest Loser Challenge at work starts tomorrow, and I am running it. Which means I am also doing it. So now I have 2 biggest loser challenges!

@tinak33 I've found that leading the challenge sort of forces me to want to lead by example...so maybe you'll find yourself in a similar boat...and I just recently started weighing my food again.....and that's really probably why I stalled in the first place...it's way to easy to overeat when you don't measure what you're taking in....just saying.
  • cleohedlund
    cleohedlund Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Daily posts Tues Feb 5
    Track Yes
    Calories Yes under by 309
    Exercise walked 1 mile

• kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Kazunomiya
    February week 1

PW 332.4
    CW 332.0

Eh. Not change. I'm just glad it's not worse since I have been sick with Strep and now I have a GI imflammation. I feel so bloated. Maybe it's masking more weight loss? Hopefully I can see it next week!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    kazunomiya wrote: »
    Kazunomiya
    February week 1

PW 332.4
    CW 332.0

Eh. Not change. I'm just glad it's not worse since I have been sick with Strep and now I have a GI imflammation. I feel so bloated. Maybe it's masking more weight loss? Hopefully I can see it next week!

Oh but you did have some changes you lost .4oz yes those ounces matter causecl they lead to pounds which leads to inches. So celebrate each ounce girly! Hope you're feeling a little better :o
  • FaithfuLEEfit
    FaithfuLEEfit Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week February Week 1

PW: 499.9lbs
    CW: 496.5lbs

Jumping for joy I'm finally going in the right direction. YAY ME (PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK AT LEAST THIS WEEK. . .LOL!!)

Wonderful loss!

• moosemoose123
    moosemoose123 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: yes. Ping pong!!

Comments: need to start decreasing late night snacking.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: yes. Ping pong!!

Comments: need to start decreasing late night snacking.

@moosemoose123 Late night eating is hard. I found keeping my hands busy with a hobby activity or something like that was helpful. If all else fails, gum. I chew gum between lunch and dinner to keep from snacking.
    Ping pong sounds fun!

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    @gjaholy33 awesome loss!! ✔️💃👍
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    @gjaholy33 YEAH!!!💥🙌💥 ✨❤️ Nice work!!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,787 Member
    Options
    Last month was an up and down rollercoaster for me. I let people in my family dictate how I did things and made me feel like my way was wrong. This month I’m determined to do what I need to do for myself and stop letting others effect me!

Let’s do february (:

do what you have to for yourself You will rock February
  • digger61
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise walking
    Water 96 oz
    Goals/comments Went to aquasize class, walking ang weight training
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Wednesday - Feb 6 👍💃🏋️‍♀️
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes ✔️ Barre one hour and 3 mile burn 🔥
    Comments: Good hour workout at barre studio, starting to see definition in arms and holding planks in class with no breaks. I did 15 classes last month and it’s paying off!
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily post 06.02

Calories: yes
    Exercise: no

Ate 7 candies, then found out that they have ca 500kcal :o:o:o skipped one meal, was hungry whole evening, almost died of hunger :# went to bed angry... >:)
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, February 6th

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hr. Body Combat & 1 hr. Arc Trainer HIIT
    Water: 152 oz.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Daily post 06.02

Calories: yes
    Exercise: no

Ate 7 candies, then found out that they have ca 500kcal :o:o:o skipped one meal, was hungry whole evening, almost died of hunger :# went to bed angry... >:)

🙌 well done though💪🏻💫--- I would have been hangry too!😖 I've done that before--- miscalculated and then compensated by nixing a most wished for meal 😫😣 This week I'm going light bc I binged last Friday at a buffet and then Super Bowl Sunday--🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
  • digger61
    Options
    Wednesday - Feb 6 👍💃🏋️‍♀️
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes ✔️ Barre one hour and 3 mile burn 🔥
    Comments: Good hour workout at barre studio, starting to see definition in arms and holding planks in class with no breaks. I did 15 classes last month and it’s paying off!

great workouts
This discussion has been closed.