• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    maithileesj
    Week 1
    Saturday (I'm late! Sorrrryyyy!)
    Starting Weight: 136.0
    Current Weight: 137.5

First off, apologies to the captains and moderators for the tardiness - I didn't get to log my starting weight since I was away on a tour, had no access to a scale, and, honestly, totally forgot about checking in. I also missed my Saturday weigh-in thinking I'll do it before the end of the day but then got caught up in the annual day festivities at my preschooler's school.

Finally, apologies to the team for the gain. My exercise regimen has been off key for several weeks now due to intermittent travel and house guests. Naturally, food has not been on point either. My body seems to want to sleep in even though my mind says I need to go work out. I finally fell out of the stupor last week and have reversed about 2 lb of intra-week gain. I vow to keep it up.

Have another long weekend trip coming up this Saturday. Need to persevere...

@melissafeagins , @Navydaddjtc I noticed that my name doesn't figure on the Feb spreadsheet. I didn't weigh-in for two weeks straight, so I'll understand if I've been taken off the team. But if there's a chance you can put me back on, then I'd really love to stay with this wonderful group!

I'll have to get someone to tell me how this works, but I will try to find out later today

@maithileesj @melissafeagins
    I got her back on the team mari is checking the formula to make sure it's right
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    everything is caught to this point.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    bsd5gngpr5rm.png

SUNDAYS WEIGH IN'S
    @Myfritzie 1 - Sun
    @Patti705 1 - Sun
    @Rheaj 1991 1 - Sun
    @Trinalong79 1 - Sun

CAN WE PLEASE GET THEM IN
    THANKS

UP TO a02mipfgpfxi.pngFOR TODAY'S WEIGH IN'S ARE
    runarml 2 - Mon
    melissafeagins- Captain 2-Mon

yaa96edy8535.png
    Quiarga 4 - Wed
    Kammerkv1 4 - Wed

• Navydaddjtc
    edited February 2019
    Options
    HE BOYS OF SUMMER ARE BACK IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS
    LET SPRING TRAINING BEGIN....
    OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN WAY TO LONG WITHOUT THEM
    GO MARINERS
    PLAY BALL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gRpyAGCsiw
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    SNOW STORM 2019 SO FAR........ SATURDAY AM
    t3s8449k5cf4.jpg
    4gr7njdk0o8h.jpg
    fycubnce8q5b.jpg

Better you than me my friend... No snow here! I'm liking it!

• myfritzie
    myfritzie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Missed my weigh in yesterday so here it is today:
    CW: 218.2
    PW: 215.6
    :(

Steps:
    2/3 > 6794
    2/4 > 4207
    2/5 > 5630
    2/6 > 5299
    2/7 > 5576
    2/8 > 5417
    2/9 > 2615
    2/10 > 5139
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    myfritzie wrote: »
    Missed my weigh in yesterday so here it is today:
    CW: 218.2
    PW: 215.6
    :(

Steps:
    2/3 > 6794
    2/4 > 4207
    2/5 > 5630
    2/6 > 5299
    2/7 > 5576
    2/8 > 5417
    2/9 > 2615
    2/10 > 5139

THANKS ALYSE SAW YOU PLAYING OUTSIDE WITH THE KIDS ON FB AND SAW THAT GREG LEFT THE SHOVELING TO YOU
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Good morning team 😺. Last week ended up a little rough, but most days I stayed on track calorie wise, but I didn’t move so much and made some less than ideal food choices. I say that because I’d eat (for example) some chips and think those weren’t as satisfying as I thought they would be, I should have made myself something else. I’m enjoying having freedom to figure out my eating habits. In the past I used extremely restrictive diets or planned for me programs, Atkins, Keto, Jenny Craig, etc that I couldn’t come to some of the understandings about my eating that I’m discovering now.

Grats team on placing second for weight percentage lost and in steps. 🔥

• Patti705
    Patti705 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Drat!

Am behind on posting again ---and I don't have time to read all the sharing stores!!

Patti705
    Sunday
    February Week Two
    PW: 168
    CW: 170 (just guessing as I was out of town but let's go with it)

Happy Monday!
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    NikMar steps: Sunday 8484 steps.

Sorry, the steps are a bit low - I went swimming! Looks like my cold is back, but I've been dosed up with extra chilli!!!!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    maithileesj
    Week 1

First off, apologies to the captains and moderators for the tardiness - I didn't get to log my starting weight since I was away on a tour, had no access to a scale, and, honestly, totally forgot about checking in. I also missed my Saturday weigh-in thinking I'll do it before the end of the day but then got caught up in the annual day festivities at my preschooler's school.

Finally, apologies to the team for the gain. My exercise regimen has been off key for several weeks now due to intermittent travel and house guests. Naturally, food has not been on point either. My body seems to want to sleep in even though my mind says I need to go work out. I finally fell out of the stupor last week and have reversed about 2 lb of intra-week gain. I vow to keep it up.

@melissafeagins , @Navydaddjtc I noticed that my name doesn't figure on the Feb spreadsheet. I didn't weigh-in for two weeks straight, so I'll understand if I've been taken off the team. But if there's a chance you can put me back on, then I'd really love to stay with this wonderful group!

I'll have to get someone to tell me how this works, but I will try to find out later today

All set Greg.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    maithileesj
    Week 1

All set Greg.
    @mari_moulin
    THANK YOU
  • LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feeling blah today. Dr said need to start exercising and get up to an hour a day which I hard when I have no energy and my legs hurt so bad. Good note: she took me off cholesterol meds to see how I’d feel, feel much much better all but the pain in my legs. Bad note: cholesterol is high 😩

She’s still keeping me off a couple more months and wants me to make this drink with turmeric root and ginger root and some other stuff 😳🤢

Not sure how that’ll turn out lol.

Hope everyone’s having and fabulous day. Cold here and rainy/icy
  • trinalong79
    trinalong79 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bsd5gngpr5rm.png

SUNDAYS WEIGH IN'S
    @Myfritzie 1 - Sun
    @Patti705 1 - Sun
    @Rheaj 1991 1 - Sun
    @Trinalong79 1 - Sun

CAN WE PLEASE GET THEM IN
    THANKS

UP TO a02mipfgpfxi.pngFOR TODAY'S WEIGH IN'S ARE
    runarml 2 - Mon
    melissafeagins- Captain 2-Mon

yaa96edy8535.png
    Quiarga 4 - Wed
    Kammerkv1 4 - Wed

Username: Trinalong79
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Week: 2
    Previous weight: 163.4
    Current weight: 163

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/11: 4,947
    Home sick in bed all day.
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Steps Mon 11th Feb - 29,761

I'm away at the moment in the mountains and my access to internet is very limited...have not been able to catch up with the group....sorry.
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Username: rheaj1991
    Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 161.4
    Current weight: 163.2

Bleah!!

Steps
    Thu 7: 9969
    Fri 8: 7307
    Sat 9: 10498
    Sun 10: 882
    Mon 11: 1859
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. My weekend was full of junk food which is why I gained this week. Honestly think it's going to go away quickly because I know I wasn't drinking enough water.

On Saturday I went all 'Cool Runnings' and decided to go snowboarding for the first time. The mountain sure showed this island girl she had no business being there because I got a horrible tailbone fall. Could barely move Saturday night, all day Sunday and yesterday. Was convinced that if it didn't get better by today I'd go to the doctor but woke up with a mild ache this morning instead of searing pain. Should be able to get back to my 10k step counts and back to working out today.

Still going back next year though🤣
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps Mon 11th: 23,326
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Steps Mon 11th 10,969
This discussion has been closed.