Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Looks great! What is on top of the potatoes???

Butter and bacon bits, and parsley :)

They were yummy!

Oh goodness, is it supper time yet?!?!?! :p
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    I can't stop staring at that cabbage :D. I LOOOOOVE cabbage! I may make some cabbage soup tonight.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    I love cabbage especially cabbage rice...delicious! <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG never heard of cabbage rice, is it like cauliflower rice? I love all things cabbage too....
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NOM NOM NOM TATERSSSSSSSSSSS
  • futuredrbri
    I have also never heard of cabbage rice! Is it like rice fried with cabbage? Because that sounds AMAZING.
  • jadepearl
    OMG never heard of cabbage rice, is it like cauliflower rice? I love all things cabbage too....

Here's a simple recipe if you want to try :)

https://www.spicetheplate.com/rice-noodle/simple-cabbage-fried-rice/
  • volgirl1322
    Oh yummy I will thankis @jadepearl
  • jadepearl
    Have a wonderful weekend <3
  • volgirl1322
    Hi girls,

I wish I had happiness to report on the scale front but I wasn't feeling super light this week and then Mexican happened......so there was an impromptu Mexican fiesta last night followed by my friend bringing over the girl scout cookies I had bought. I have a <3 affair with thin mints......so this morning wasn't going to end well. I was still at 171......guess it could have been a gain and so glad it wasn't..... I ate it and I own it.....sooo……..all on me.....

Ready for microscope March!!!!

169 next week is mine!!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi girls,

I wish I had happiness to report on the scale front but I wasn't feeling super light this week and then Mexican happened......so there was an impromptu Mexican fiesta last night followed by my friend bringing over the girl scout cookies I had bought. I have a <3 affair with thin mints......so this morning wasn't going to end well. I was still at 171......guess it could have been a gain and so glad it wasn't..... I ate it and I own it.....sooo……..all on me.....

Ready for microscope March!!!!

169 next week is mine!!!!!

STILL GOOD! Mexican will pile on water weight for me too LOL - I will weigh-in in a few mins and update my thread, but I'm praying for at least a pound...I'd REALLY like 169, but it was a big overnight mountain to climb so we'll see.

On to the next one darling! :)
  • I love mexican, sure it was worth it!
    That cabbage rice recipe does look good (well, when my stomach completely settled), we should have a recipe sharing page! How about that? :0)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I am so ready for Microscope March as well. I am changing my official weigh in date back to Fridays so I can be on the same page with you and Steph in our reporting.

I was 171.6 this morning so we are all pretty much at the same place. I will be aiming for 168 pounds next week.
  • mistymeadows2005
    I love mexican, sure it was worth it!
    That cabbage rice recipe does look good (well, when my stomach completely settled), we should have a recipe sharing page! How about that? :0)

We already do! I started it a few years ago :) I'll bump it :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    WOOT WOOT! 168 will be our mantra ladiesssssssssssssssssssss
  • Cool, we should revive it! I'm always interested in simple delicious recipes! Yess..
    Its funny that we all have weigh day Friday now :0))
  • volgirl1322
    I am in for 168 and we will kill it in March....totally kill it.....can't wait for our group to start.....
  • jadepearl
    I love thin mints...can never resist them <3 Can't wait for Microscope March! :smiley:
  • futuredrbri
    Mexican is always worth it!
    It's awesome that you're all starting at the same weight, too! March is going to be our month, ladies!
  • volgirl1322
    So ready for MM everyone!

Mainly OMAD and some snacks this weekend, it is never a huge splurge but I just don't stress too much. Friday was Ramen from a new place (YUMMY) trying to load the pic
    Saturday pizza/salad and Sunday Wing/Salad was the main meal.....some girl scout cookies along the way and homemade brownies too :)…..Back to OMAD today and getting ready for the MM weigh in on Friday!!!