BMcC9 Posts: 4,424 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 @jugar

Steps Challenge
    Thurs: 14,568
    Fri: 7,087
    Sat: 10,248

Should be a total of 66,780

Got them! You were posting the same time as I was ....
  • BMcC9
    Options
    @jugar is now complete (found the missing one for Thurs)
    @willrunformartinis is now complete
  • BMcC9
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Step Records (need to be in by ASAP tonight so that I can list them before they become "void for this week" tomorrow ... )

I apologize in advance if you DID list them, and either Jugar (beginning of week) or I (since Thurs) overlooked them. I will do another sweep first thing tomorrow.

@evangsimmons170 missing Mon18 through Sat 23
    @Leni1us missing Thurs 21 through Sat 23
    @jugar missing Thurs 21 (I got 2 since you pulled out ... )
    @mari_moulin missing only Sat 23
    @sue-01 missing Mon 18, Fri 22 and Sat 23
    @Astrue missing Fri 22 and Sat 23
    @mickie48 missing Fri 22 and Sat 23
    @willrunformartinis missing Fri 22 and Sat 23
    @Kittu125 missing only Sat 23

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Steps:
    2/17 4,369
    2/18 12,185 A record for me!
    2/19 6,420
    2/20 7,032
    2/21 11,016 (the rain stopped)
    2/22 8,843
    2/23 11,225
  • micki48
    Options
    Steps:
    2/17 4,369
    2/18 12,185 A record for me!
    2/19 6,420
    2/20 7,032
    2/21 11,016 (the rain stopped)
    2/22 8,843
    2/23 11,225

Yay! Reached my goal of at least 60,000 steps!!!
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    In case you need another person to fill in for steps, here are mine.

Sunday 13981
    Monday 16874
    Tuesday 10483
    Wednesday 19775
    Thursday 16341
    Friday 21304
    Saturday 15709
  • micki48
    Options
    In case you need another person to fill in for steps, here are mine.

Sunday 13981
    Monday 16874
    Tuesday 10483
    Wednesday 19775
    Thursday 16341
    Friday 21304
    Saturday 15709

Wow!! What an amazing week. Good for you. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Step Records (need to be in by ASAP tonight so that I can list them before they become "void for this week" tomorrow ... )

I apologize in advance if you DID list them, and either Jugar (beginning of week) or I (since Thurs) overlooked them. I will do another sweep first thing tomorrow.

@evangsimmons170 missing Mon18 through Sat 23
    @Leni1us missing Thurs 21 through Sat 23
    @sue-01 missing Mon 18, Fri 22 and Sat 23
    @Astrue missing Fri 22 and Sat 23

evangsimmons170
    02/18/19                 3,692 
    02/19/19              10,657 
    02/20/19                 8,601 
    02/21/19                 7,802 
    02/22/19                 9,352 
    02/23/19                 6,036 

Thanks for taking care of us! :smile:
  • Astrue
    Astrue Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/22 11,916
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    FEBRUARY GOALS CHALLENGE for Team Waistaway!

Name: Mari

Your Personal Challenge:

FITNESS: Complete 5 - 30 minute workouts this week. Any form of workout counts.

NUTRITION: Stay on or under allowed calories at least 5 days this week.

HYDRATION: Drink 2 liters of water every single day!!!! 💧

SELF-CARE: Take some time for yourself and read a little each day.

Week 2:

Sun - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Mon - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Tue - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Wed - 💧📖
    Thu - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Fri - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Sat - 📖

STEP CHALLENGE:

Sun - 23,046
    Mon - 13,397
    Tue - 14,728
    Wed - 5,708 (hip and leg was really bad, sorry)
    Thu - 13,949
    Fri - 19,021
    Sat - 5,343

DAILY REFLECTIONS:

Well. I had a very lazy Saturday. Enjoyed quite a bit of food and didn’t drink all my water. I got some reading done and just relaxed. I have to say it was a very good week for me. 3 lbs down and feeling my energy levels going up again. I hope this week is as great.
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    FEBRUARY GOALS CHALLENGE for Team Waistaway!

Name: Mari

Your Personal Challenge:

FITNESS: Complete 5 - 30 minute workouts this week. Any form of workout counts.

NUTRITION: Stay on or under allowed calories at least 5 days this week.

HYDRATION: Drink 2 liters of water every single day!!!! 💧

SELF-CARE: Take some time for yourself and read a little each day.

Week 2:

Sun - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Mon - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Tue - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Wed - 💧📖
    Thu - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Fri - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Sat - 📖

STEP CHALLENGE:

Sun - 23,046
    Mon - 13,397
    Tue - 14,728
    Wed - 5,708 (hip and leg was really bad, sorry)
    Thu - 13,949
    Fri - 19,021
    Sat - 5,343

DAILY REFLECTIONS:

Well. I had a very lazy Saturday. Enjoyed quite a bit of food and didn’t drink all my water. I got some reading done and just relaxed. I have to say it was a very good week for me. 3 lbs down and feeling my energy levels going up again. I hope this week is as great.

Congrats on a successful week and wonderfully relaxing Saturday, @mari_moulin! :smile:
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Username: treebek
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    SW: 211
    2/3: 210.6
    2/10: 206.2
    2/17: 204.8
    2/24: 202.4

I think this is my last official weigh in for this challenge. I’m still gonna weigh in on the last day of the month though so I can get a good picture of how I did for the month overall. Pretty proud that I was able to get down 8 1/2 pounds this month.

I really wanted to get to 200 and yesterday I was slightly closer at 201.8. Who knows, maybe I will have a swoosh and get there by the end of the month!

• Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    A bit up this week, but a lot going on.

Andreabroadley
    Weigh in day Sunday
    PW: 168.0
    CW: 168.3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Thought I was getting better but nope.. chest cold is now a head cold too. /cry
    And the throwing up could've been a stomach bug b/c my kids have all thrown up once too. Just once each though. Really weird. Hopefully that's all though.
    And my weigh in tomorrow is probably NOT going to be very good. TToTM should be starting very soon. Today or within a couple of days and I always gain a few pounds during this time.

I haven't put up the scale. Yet.
    It's still been frustrating, but I'm slowly letting it not get to me. I keep telling myself that it doesn't show the whole story. It doesn't show all of your progress.... and it just feels like that's finally sinking in for me. Yes, still frustrations, but not as much.

And that's been about it. Hope everyone had an amazing weekend and has a fantastic week!
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Step Records (need to be in by ASAP today so that I can list them before they become "void for this week's standings" )

@evangsimmons170 missing Mon18 through Sat 23 complete
    @Leni1us missing Thurs 21 through Sat 23 complete with help from reflectionofme (if Leni1us posts her own numbers, they will be entered)
    @sue_01 01 missing Fri 22 and Sat 23 (reflectionofme sub for Monday - is sue_01 posts her own numbers, they will be entered)
    @Astrue missing only Sat 23
    ===============
    Summary:
    • If your name has a strikethrough, I have ALL your numbers
    • If your name is in bold / italics, I am missing one or two end-of-week numbers. Even if they get covered off for this week - let me know them and I will enter your official numbers for the "whole of month" record.
    • @Leni1us, I used @reflectionofme's numbers to cover your gaps, but if you post your own numbers, I will swap them in.

Thank you, @reflectionofme for helping cover four of our gaps.

I can only use one person's replacement numbers on one day's gap ... so if there are three people who track their steps and are not part of the Starting Lineup .....
    For maximum possible placement in the Team vs Team rankings, I need:
    Friday: name - steps
    Saturday: name1 - steps
    Saturday: name2 - steps
    Saturday: name3 - steps

... we made the podium for the first time last week ..... can we do it again?
  • BMcC9
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @mari_moulin , @broncobuddee seems to have a pink box around my (own) Saturday entry which admittedly is my biggest of the week by ~1000 .... is that a "request for validation" or something?
  • BMcC9
    edited February 2019
    Options
    treebek wrote: »
    Happy Saturday, everyone! Keep up the great work!

I have a question for the March challenge since it’s almost the last week of February. Do I have to sign up again for March? Not sure of the process since this is my first time in the challenge.

Thanks!

Treebek

Good question, especially for all who are only in their first month with us.

Anyone who is active (not on the cheer squad either by request or because they did not report for 2 consecutive weeks) is auto-rolled over to the next month.

So most of you don't have to do anything more than show up in the new Team chat-room once it opens, and start listing your weigh in there beginning next Sunday March 3.

And your Week 4 weigh-in here is what carries over as your "PW" for Week 1 of a new month. You can keep a private record of your turn-the-calendar-page old/new number on Feb 28/Mar 1 if that doesn't happen to be your normal weigh-in day of the week (aka tell us or not, but it doesn't go in the spreadsheet)

• BMcC9
    Options
    Success Sunday
    or ..
    • Strategize Sunday - what are your weekend advanced-prep activities, to set you up for new week's successes? Stocking the pantry? pre-prepping any bulk cooking? looking over your calendar for special upcoming events and making pre-decisions while the pressure is still off?
    • Self-Care Sunday - What are you doing just for YOU today (or have done in the past week) ?
    • S ... two other possibilities? Sunday

Also looking to expand Saturday and Monday themes...
    Silly Saturday
    Sweaty Saturday (for those who don't report on their exercise activities daily ... what did you do as usual / do differently / try out this past week?)
    Strategize or Self-Care could be either day ... depending on your usual week-end routine
    S .... one other possibility Saturday

Motivation Monday
    March-It-Out Monday (for NEAT non-exercise activites that you snuck in or will sneak in ... like marching though tv commercial breaks or while talking on your cell)
    M..... three other possibilities Monday

Haven't had my coffee yet this morning .... and this needs to be EVERYONE's willing-to-chat-about themes ..... so help me out, here!

And chatting is OPTIONAL, as is the theme-day statement ....if you need to vent, don't hold it in until Talk-It-Out Tuesday .... If you have something to celebrate (like fitting into that special dress in your closet or setting a new Personal Best record in your exercise routine) don't wait for NSVs on Wednesday to let us cheer and applaud for you!

We are here to support eachother ... and we can't do so if we don't know about "it" ... but your level of comfort is whatever your level is, and we don't ask or expect you to go beyond that.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Feeling discouraged... I know the progress of weight loss isn't easy and that there are struggles but when you do all the right things and it doesn't show on the scale its upsetting.I had a dinner party last night and didn't over eat and stayed well within my calories and I didn't have any desserts. Today I have an early birthday dinner and can't control what is being served to me. I get on the scale this morning and I'm thinking okay I should see a downward movement, but I'm up 2 ounces. I know that's not a lot but I am feeling really down about it. I hate when I hit a wall, I hope I haven't plateaued this soon. :(
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    LiLee2018 wrote: »
    Thought I was getting better but nope.. chest cold is now a head cold too. /cry
    And the throwing up could've been a stomach bug b/c my kids have all thrown up once too. Just once each though. Really weird. Hopefully that's all though.
    And my weigh in tomorrow is probably NOT going to be very good. TToTM should be starting very soon. Today or within a couple of days and I always gain a few pounds during this time.

I haven't put up the scale. Yet.
    It's still been frustrating, but I'm slowly letting it not get to me. I keep telling myself that it doesn't show the whole story. It doesn't show all of your progress.... and it just feels like that's finally sinking in for me. Yes, still frustrations, but not as much.

And that's been about it. Hope everyone had an amazing weekend and has a fantastic week!

feel better soon

This discussion has been closed.