WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    2/27 steps 10,261

Sorry I haven’t posted much - crazy week at work! But gearing up to start Whole30 on Friday! Wish me luck!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    i369i3mq5cpp.jpeg

Sorry for the repeat pic, I am beat! I will be more creative tomorrow!
    Thursday's weigh-ins
    @bbcbw
    @Ljdanny
    @Nstephenson01
    @Shirin_K
    @Cyndiesstuff

Friday's weigh-ins
    @cafelelia
    @Carlsoda
    @DananaNanas
    @eyesopennow
    @FieryVixsin
    @hope002
    @lennoncpa
    @Pacsnc6
    @Sleepymom5
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Steps for yesterday 2/26 and today 2/27:

15 104

12 773

• Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/27: 11269
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/27
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @GingerPwr I love your size 8 pants story. You truly inspire me.
    @cyndiesstuff love your nsv. You do seem like a different person! I’m really interested in hearing how part 2 of that story goes when u get to eat those cookies.
    Thanks for your support. I’m curious to weigh again this morning. I’m feeling very skinny. Peed all day yesterday so u might be right about the water thing.
    I’m really glad your finding your groove.
    I have been up since 2:15. I am feeling so energized and using theses extra hours to play on MFP. My work days are requiring all my energy to my teams.
    @carlsoda good luck on your whole 30. I know lots of people that have been successful and love it.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @sleepymom5 I love your enthusiastic new attitude! It’s contagious.
    @phoebe112476 what a great story. I’m so proud of you and so impressed. I love that your taking this in stages. That’s what I did too. That is tenacity. You continue to tweak and make adjustments as you move forward towards your goal. I always wanted to try things like fudge rounds. I’m sure they are just terrible for our bodies but they look so enticing!
    @ihp2015 congrats on job!
    @amsandos when is your event that you are training for?
    @Shirin_K love hearing about your successes!
    Well it’s 4:15 time to start my day.
    Have a great one everyone!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @lenka1 are you still running?
    @ljdanny you were my inspiration for getting up early.
    @eyesopennow I am secretly gleeful thinking of snow ahead. After all it is still winter!
  • bbcbw
    bbcbw Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Username bbcbw
    Week 4
    Previous weight 186.8
    Current weight 186.8
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Wednesday
    Ate to satisfied: ate to plan
    Water: 82 oz
    Steps or exercise: 15313 steps

oh boy what a day yesterday. it happened again at work. i got sooooo tired in the afternoon. i ate my planned afternoon snack but i wasn't hungry. i started to feel that familiar urge. i started thinking about the candy dish, and i could just have one. and then, something else happened instead. the new cyndie said, i know your exhausted and just want to sleep. it's uncomfortable, i know. refocus you mind cyndie. this is what we planned for. if you are still tired when you get home, you can go straight to bed. there is left overs for dinner for jim. just the thought of letting myself go to bed when i got home made me feel soooo much better. i sat with the feeling. it didn't kill me and i didn't get pregnant! lol. whooaaaa... i am really proud of that moment. today is going to be a great day. i am going to prove to myself that if i plan it, it is what i do. even if i have 3 girl scout cookies. it is going to trigger the binge thought. i am ready for it. bring it on. love my loss too by the way!

@sleepymom5 it feels really good to get most of your steps in in the morning don't it? then you don't have to worry about them at the end of the day when your exhausted. good job finding something that works. another goal met. make exercise easy!! look at the new you go!!

@carlsoda the whole 30 is a very interesting food plan. i hope you enjoy it. please share your thoughts and the details as you go along.

@Mrsbell8well Well you must have needed the extra sleep, sometimes our bodies just quit! lol. when you get up as early as we do, 8 oclock is staying up late. hahahha. its all perspective! and you are a success. you are a bright light. i wish you would have been my leader back when i was at the bank. instead mine was a 23year old know it all that tried to teach me management skills. lol. i am so glad i don't work there no more. and tomorrow i will be sure to give you part 2 of the continuing episode of the thin mint cookies.

@bbcbw maintains are good. we are going to go roaring into March! look out march, were creating new habits and building a healthy life!! you got this.

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I have to go. it is time for me to get my exercise done before work. i just wanted to remind every one. it is time to make your weekend plan. we will do this 24 hours at a time!

What will you do this weekend? One small goal to further you to your goal?

Mine is to eat when i am hungry and stop when i am full.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Wednesday
    Logged food? Yes and under
    Water:
    Steps or exercise: 10,155 steps, 45 min walking video and PT

The reason I didn't think I would like this job was how my day went yesterday. I am a nurse and used to running around and being on my feet. Yesterday at sat at a computer at 10 and didn't move until 4. No lunch, no bathroom, not one step. It is weird being at other people's office so I can't really get up and walk. I was also afraid if I took a break I would miss my 4:30 PT appointment. By the way, missing lunch "didn't kill me and I didn't get pregnant" (<- that always makes me laugh when @cyndiesstuff says that!) . Today I have only 1 office to go to and then to my friend's house to organize my folders. Last night I figured out how to get them on my desktop. Today I plan to at least move more! I am on track with everything and plan to keep it going! Planning, getting up early and getting my workout out of the way have made this week so much easier.

@carlsoda . I have heard great things about the whole 30! Good luck!
    @Mrsbell8well Yes, you have had a great February. I bet you are fun to work for. You get work done but you make it enjoyable. I can tell. I can't wait to see what March holds for you! Or maybe what you have in store for March is a better way to put it! I have to say you and @ljdanny have inspired me to get up early however I do not get up nearly as early as each of you!
    @bbcbw You may have maintained for the week but you have lost for the month. Great job! Hope all is well!
    @cyndiesstuff Nice loss! That is a tough time in the afternoon. I love seeing you getting stronger with your positive self talk and building up your resistance. You are an inspiration! Now I need to follow your lead! My goal for this weekend is the same as yours. I am to the part of the book that one of the exercises is leaving some food on your plate. New York will be a great place to practice that. I am also going to try to prep more on Sunday. It just depends what time I get home.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff I knocked over a table trying to get my hips swinging doing the Cyndy Loo celebration dance. I think I lost a pound too!!! Congrats!!!
  • Shirin_K
    Options
    User ID: Shirin_K
    Week: 4
    Weigh-in Day: Thursday
    Previous weight: 163.6
    Current weight: 162.8
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I figured out yesterday that I am not that even when I plan my meals, sometimes things just don't work out, normally when I get home from work I have a an orange or grapefruit and maybe some nuts. Yesterday I decided to eat the orange and make a grilled cheese sandwich, it was delicious but not what I was supposed to eat. I was also planning on making spaghetti for dinner but ended up eating Reese Puffs with my daughter. Today is a new day, let's see how it goes :) .
  • Shirin_K
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well That is certainly a successful month!

@cyndiesstuff Another great loss this week. What a fabulous month for you!
This discussion has been closed.