And March 1: 16 043
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Friday
    Ate to satisfied but ate off plan
    Water: 60 oz
    Steps or exercise: 16909 steps

had a binge urge again yesterday. started at work when i was bored out of my mind. i had already done tons of steps, i had listened to podcasts, i had watched some dr phil. i was saying you can have some candy, when you get home you can have some girl scout cookies, then we could stop at mcdonalds on the way home. errrrrkkkkkk but on the brakes girl. i realized what was happening. i did the self talk i had rehearsed for this occasion. i felt better for a minute, self talk, minute, this went on and on, got home with an hour before i was going to leave and meet jim at the cpa's to get our taxes done. i sat on the couch and kicked my feet up and rested my eyes. it felt so good to relax. finally the binge went away. went and got my taxes done and then jim and i went out to dinner. i ordered grilled chicken with artichoke hearts, onions and mushrooms and a side salad. i ate till i was satisfied and then moved my plate away. just like at home.

@FieryVixsin woooo whoo, nice loss this week. how have you been doing?

@phoebe112476 you have changed so much in the short time i have known you. i love your commitment to creating this new fantastic you, even tho i really like the now you too!! you had a really great february. love love love your reflection. good job using the tools of successful change.

@Cafelelia i am sorry you had a bad couple of weeks. you know... life happens. now lets hit march hard and get you back to losing!!

@twyla77 first of all you have the greatest smile in the world. you whole face lights up. and love those glasses. so cute. I am, like you, excited about march. i have really be transforming my thoughts. and your reflection on your scheduled exercise is great! you thought back and realized what worked and are doing it again. good job!

@DananaNanas yes this is week 4, go on over to the new thread now and introduce yourself. nice loss. you keep working at this girl. you will get there.

• cyndiesstuff
    edited March 2019
    Options
    03gsinul7q9t.jpg

Late weigh-ins (please get these in, this is the last day of the feb challenge, we will be moving on to march)
    @hope002

Today's weigh-ins:
    @kirsten11872
    @lenka1
    @Zumba_Luvah

Sunday weigh-ins (please post your results in the march thread and introduce yourselves)

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10730136/weight-no-more-march-2019/p1?new=1

@CassieGetsFit2013
    @twyla77
  • cyndiesstuff
    edited March 2019
    Options
    aflrsil5299h.jpg

Ok everyone, it is time to go to the new thread and introduce yourselves

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10730136/weight-no-more-march-2019/p1?new=1

Sunday is the First day of the march challenge. Lets get excited about our journey!!
  • bbcbw
    bbcbw Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for letting me know about cheer squad. I would love to join that. I hope I can make it to April.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    awesome news @bbcbw i will put you on the cheer squad. stop by when you can and we will see you in april!!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    3/1- 7,104
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @nstephen01 I’m so glad your staying with us. Love the pics.
    @twyla77 love the pic. I agree having a workout schedule makes a big difference.
    @cyndiesstuff fantastic NSV’s!!! Love all of it! Very inspiring.
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Steps 3/1: 15,182
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @phoebe112476 love the reflections. Great transition into March.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am just responding here quick and then I am over to the March thread!

@twyla77 I am with you! Let's let March be our best month yet! You did do great with that 30 day plan in January so this is a great idea. You are beautiful btw!
    @DananaNanas Nice loss! Hope all is going well!
    @Cyndiesstuff I love how you fought ED off! You did an awesome job and best of all, no regrets today!
    @bbcbw I am glad you will be joining the cheer squad! You may need to come back to refocus after your trip! You know where to find us! Safe travels and enjoy!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff love your new self talk. I learned these strategies a long time ago. There were times when that voice would say something unpleasant and I introduced an advocate voice that would gently but firmly say “leave her alone. She is doing the best job that she can”. Then she would say to me “I’m really proud of you. Your doing great! You can do this. Breathe “. It has worked for me. I even taught Molly to say this to me. So she says. “You got this babe, your doing great. You can do it!” I’m surrounded by love and support!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 4
    Pw- 197.6
    Cw- 198.4

Ugh I gained a little of what I lost last week. But I will keep trying and I will see a loss next weigh in
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    I had 1 pair of size 10 pants left. Bye bye. Back to thrift store for another pair of black 8’s. And my bras are too big again. I researched how to size. Viewed many sites. According to these sites I would be a size 38DD. Oh that is still so big. I was a 40D. So off to bra shopping too. I am interested to see what size I wear but it’s a starting point. This should be my last bra purchase till I’m at goal.
    Last night was dinner at the foodies. I did share ahead of time that I’m beegan. So Grayson did his magic. I didn’t bother sharing my long list of no no’s. I drank wine and ate sugar. I had 3 dinky sips of wine. Didn’t really want it. He made cauliflower soup followed by edamame pasta with his homemade tomato sauce. I ate a lot of pasta. It seemed like a lot. Dessert was a berry fruit crisp. I asked for a sm piece and ate 2 bites. The sugar was too much for me. I think he was offended that I didn’t eat it. I just said I was full from pasta. And this morning the scale moved down to lowest in ages.
    I too am ready for March!
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Week 4

Pw 139.6
    Cw 138.6

-1lbs

Overalls: -4lbs in February. Not disappointed considering my diet wasn’t too great, too much eating out.
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 72 oz
    Exercise:15,182 steps and 30 min cardio

Yesterday was a great start to the month! I even got my water in! Today I need to spend some time planning my week. Lots of things to get done around the house too!

@nstephenson01 So glad you are staying!

@twyla77 Such a pretty picture of you!

@phoebe112476 I loved reading about your routine and your successes in February. You are doing fabulous and such an inspiration!

This discussion has been closed.