TEAM: The Slimsons (March)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    I am hoping to celebrate 57 on a beach somewhere warm wearing a bikini showing off my sexy mature and much-earned body. Here is to a year of fitness and controlled healthy eating. I am an emotional eater so this is going to be very hard for me.

@genajonas I take it a little at a time, break it up into chunks. Like 4-12 weeks at a time, that way I don't feel like it's really that long. You got this, you will be enjoying that next birthday on a beach in that much deserved bikini!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Since it was Ash Wednesday, I thought I would take advantage of the fasting and push myself a little bit. I have been over eating just enough to be about maintenance instead of losing.
    I would eventually like to try IF again.
    Just waiting till I am fully recovered from the flu. Still not there yet....

@tinak33 Hang in there, it's a challenge when you're not sick, but it's damn near impossible when you're sick...you have to take care of your body first. You will get there, and my suggestion is to build up to it, little by little when you're feeling better.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Today's Lone Weigher:
    @tinak33

Also...it's been months and I still can't believe you're the only one on Thursdays! lol!

Still missing from earlier:
    @Lorilynn_37
    @breanarenae
    @MJenlink
    @Craigbennettis
    @FaithfuleeFit
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories; under
    Water; over
    Exercise;120 mins aquasize
    today goals: get more walking in have not hit my step goal this week. Weights (light have to be careful) Keep my carbs under 20 grams
    time to finish my coffee and go on my . Next week I san go outside to walk going to be about -2 c instead of -20 c
    Hope everyone has a great day
    steps- 4/3 -7577
    5/3 -6478
    6/3 -7147
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Today's Lone Weigher:
    @tinak33

Also...it's been months and I still can't believe you're the only one on Thursdays! lol!

HAHAHA!!

Oh well, I will totally represent Thursday all by myself!

Username: tinak33
    March Week 1
    Previous Weight: 162.9
    Current Weight: 161.0

Finally some movement! I think the fasting yesterday helped, too. Not something I can do often, but might be something I could do a couple days a week.

I have an event at the end of March (The Ugly Disco) and I want to be in the 150s by then. I can definitely do it, but I would like to get as close to 155 as possible by then!
    This is my March goal. B)

great loss
  • zaraizzy
    zaraizzy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in:

Track- Yes
    Calories- Yes (under)
    Exercise- No
    Water 90oz

Still sick and wasn't up to exercising, but I hope I will be tomorrow.
    Goal- continue to increase water intake today. Tomorrow start walking again and adding new seated exercises to daily routine.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    Username: genajonas
    Week: #1 03/06/19
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW: 216.2 lbs
    CW: 211.2 lbs
    Difference: -5 lbs
    Total loss since the start on 01/19/19: 16.8 lbs

*****Happy Birthday to ME!!!*****

Nice loss! Happy Birthday
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday, March 7th
    Username: SLIMn2016

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, Body Pump, Zumba, (morning) & Inclined Treadmill Walk & Arc Trainer (evening)
    Water: 205.8 oz.
    Steps: 13,792 (so far)
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Thur - March 7
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day. 👍
    Exercise: Barre 🏋️‍♀️ one hour and 7 mile hike with hubby! 👏🎉🙋‍♀️
    Comments: It was an especially hard Barre class today, fantastic! Hard instructor! All my hair was wet, wow. After a rough week on several fronts, glad everything is much better this week!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Thursday, March 7th
    Username: SLIMn2016

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, Body Pump, Zumba, (morning) & Inclined Treadmill Walk & Arc Trainer (evening)
    Water: 205.8 oz.
    Steps: 13,792 (so far)

Wow I'm so proud of you. This is where I need to be with my water intake but it's a struggle on some days
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Saw the nutritionist today.
    She does not recommend doing keto. She said to keep doing carbs under 100 gms for the day, and To keep my fat under 50 gms for the day. She helped me set my goals and macros here on the app so that was helpful. She also gave me some reading material. Next appt is in a month.

I'm glad you're seeing a nutritionist I find it's better to work with someone rather than do it alone.
  • Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday 3/7

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, stationary bike
    Goals/Day/Comments: a little frustrated that my weights been the same for 3 days despite the effort, but still motivated!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week March Week 1

PW: 495.2LBS
    CW: 494.2LBS

👏🏾still going down a pound at time.

Sorry for the delay and I wasn't able to measure yesterday or today so I will just wait to next week and start measuring every other week. I still need to drink more water which I found out yesterday when I went to take my drug test which just proves me right to those nay-sayers who said I was drowning myself; I love when I'm proven right but not in this instance of course . . .LOL!

Great loss.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Wildmage69 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Thursday 3/7

Exercise: Yes, stationary bike
    Goals/Day/Comments: a little frustrated that my weights been the same for 3 days despite the effort, but still motivated!
    Glad you are staying motivated and positive. Not watching the scale budge can be frustrating.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories under (carbs under fat over lol- not terrible considering today is the first day with a goal of fats gms to stay under)
    Exercised 60 min on the elliptical
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise: No

Daily Post (Thursday)

Worked long hours the last two days, so I have missed workouts. Trying to finalize stuff at work before I go on staycation next week. I have been mindful of my eating habits, and stayed under calories.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: March 7

Calories: Under

Made teriyaki chicken and broccoli for dinner. Didn’t make rice. My family had carbs but I just had a big bowl of meat and veggies. So good! And I’m under 100 g for carbs today! Not necessarily a goal I’m aiming for, I’m usually 110-120, but it’s still good to have some low days! Protein is just so much more filling and has staying power!
This discussion has been closed.