MS March 2019

Today’s Date: Mar 7th 2019

Todays Plan: OMAD

Weight 158 realistic

Today’s Weight: Will weigh tomorrow

Today’s Water Consumed: A LOT!

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired):None

Hours slept: TBD

Description/Photo of Meals: Lunch at work ended my fast at noon. I had planned for it, so it was okay. 2 pieces of cheese pizza from mellow mushroom, 1 Hershey kiss...…700 calories total
    Hoping for good result on scale tomorrow but not sure how good it will be.....I just feel like my body hasn't changed much recently......we shall see.....
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited March 2019
    A - funny observation that you removed the 165 goal from your goals - it's interesting psychologically so I'm intrigued to know if you did that on purpose, or removed it subconsciously.

B - I'm having pizza to break my fast tomorrow too!!! Super stoked about it! I end up eating 3 bites with the crust and then just eating the cheese and toppings LOL - this time around, I'm not eating any salad, and I'll just end up taking the leftover salad home and probably have that as my "dinner" - yay for pizzaaaaaa!

You'll get there boo! I have faith! If it makes you feel better - I was sure I'd GAINED today and showed a 3.6/4.2 lb loss! I'm usually right but not always! :)

166-167 would put you on par for the week with me and Tracey so you'll catch up in no time! :)
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    I LOVE Mellow Mushroom! Man, I wish there was one around here. I can't imagine how you were able to only eat 2 pieces! SO GOOD! And ONE Hershey kiss?! What is your secret???
    Good luck on the scale tomorrow!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    LOL i think the cut and pasting caused the 165 to disappear :)…...I am weighing in shortly so fingers crossed...…..

Happy Friday friends!!!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    SO EXCITED TO SEE YOUR WEIGH IN!!! I don't know what mellow mushroom is but I bet I'd like it :)
  • volgirl1322
    https://mellowmushroom.com/

My fave pie there is holy shitake OMG with truffle oil --amazing....

• mistymeadows2005
    OMGGGGGGGGGG that sounds good!
  • volgirl1322
    :'(:'(:'(

yep knew my gut was right.....still 170 on the nose...….oh well....will be resetting my March goals for sure because 155 is not possible...…

Positives out of this.

1. At least I didn't have a gain just stayed the same
    2.. Finally off the majority of meds post op (some of which cautioned of weight gain) so maybe the past is behind me and the scale will catch up next week.

Yep ---that is in the past and I am moving on......so let's continue onward friends.....

<3<3<3 you all
  • mistymeadows2005
    :'(:'(:'(

yep knew my gut was right.....still 170 on the nose...….oh well....will be resetting my March goals for sure because 155 is not possible...…

Positives out of this.

1. At least I didn't have a gain just stayed the same
    2.. Finally off the majority of meds post op (some of which cautioned of weight gain) so maybe the past is behind me and the scale will catch up next week.

Yep ---that is in the past and I am moving on......so let's continue onward friends.....

<3<3<3 you all

Yes ma'am! You didn't gain, you got off your meds, and ready for a nice big whoosh this week!!! We got this!
  • volgirl1322
    MS March 2019

Today’s Date: 3/8/19

Today’s Plan: OMAD

Weight Goal for the Month: New goal 162

Today’s Weight: 170 ( :'(:'(

Today’s Water Consumed: A ton

Today’s Exercise completed normal walking

Hours slept: 7.5 hours is planned

Description/Photo of Meals: Tonight is take out Asian prob some Mongolian beef, wonton soup

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Scale was so rude today :) oh well maybe tomorrow and next week will be better.....off the majority of meds finally 5 weeks post op and just hoping to see some good results as my body resets......Have made a new goal for the end of March...

Who wants to do ANALYTICAL APRIL as well????
  • mistymeadows2005
    MS March 2019

Today’s Date: 3/8/19

Today’s Plan: OMAD

Weight Goal for the Month: New goal 162

Today’s Weight: 170 ( :'(:'(

Today’s Water Consumed: A ton

Today’s Exercise completed normal walking

Hours slept: 7.5 hours is planned

Description/Photo of Meals: Tonight is take out Asian prob some Mongolian beef, wonton soup

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Scale was so rude today :) oh well maybe tomorrow and next week will be better.....off the majority of meds finally 5 weeks post op and just hoping to see some good results as my body resets......Have made a new goal for the end of March...

Who wants to do ANALYTICAL APRIL as well????

LMFAO yup it's looking like our own version of AA is coming :D:D:D
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Donna, you had a lot of things working against you but now they are behind you and you are now prime for a big whoosh. 162 is a good goal. Let's get there together.

I am totally down for Analytical April!!
  • volgirl1322
    Couldn't do it without you girls thanks :) we will be with Brenda whether she is ready for us or not LOL!!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Agreed <3
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    edited March 2019
    @volgirl1322 I like the Philosopher’s Pie.
  • volgirl1322
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/9 and 3/10/19

Today’s Plan: 3.9

Last week: 170

Weight Goal for the Month: 162

Water Consumed: Plenty – Not enough!

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal walking
    Hours slept: 7.75 ish hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: 3.9.19
    Mexican place for dinner, Carne Asada street tacos, rice, chips/salsa. One scoop of red velvet ice cream at a local place YUMMY!!

Meals for 3.10.19
    2mad --brunch --1 chocolate/cream filled doughnut
    Dinner: Bowl of chilli/fritos/sour cream Chocolate brownie

Weekend pretty busy as usual wasn't too strict with calories at all. Back on track today. DETERMINED to have the scale move this Friday!!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/9 and 3/10/19

Today’s Plan: 3.9

Last week: 170

Weight Goal for the Month: 162

Water Consumed: Plenty – Not enough!

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal walking
    Hours slept: 7.75 ish hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: 3.9.19
    Mexican place for dinner, Carne Asada street tacos, rice, chips/salsa. One scoop of red velvet ice cream at a local place YUMMY!!

Meals for 3.10.19
    2mad --brunch --1 chocolate/cream filled doughnut
    Dinner: Bowl of chilli/fritos/sour cream Chocolate brownie

Weekend pretty busy as usual wasn't too strict with calories at all. Back on track today. DETERMINED to have the scale move this Friday!!!!!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT WILLLLL!!! ALSO how was the red velvet ice cream?! Not B&Js but still awesome I hope?!
  • volgirl1322
    The ice cream was from a little café that makes homemade it was delicious and I have looked at other stores for the B/J version with no luck.....but this was yummy...…..

• mistymeadows2005
    The ice cream was from a little café that makes homemade it was delicious and I have looked at other stores for the B/J version with no luck.....but this was yummy...…..

Well at least you got that then!!! I'd still keep an eye open for that B&Js...and buy ALL of it when you find it LMAO
  • volgirl1322
    Trust me I am still on the hunt... although I am sure I would eat the entire pint if I could get my hands on it…….