Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Trust me I am still on the hunt... although I am sure I would eat the entire pint if I could get my hands on it…….

I found some new ones this weekend at the doll hair store...butterfinger (as delish as it sounds I assure you) and SOUR PATCH KIDS! It even has little pieces of the sour gummy candies in it! SUPER yum!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    YUMMMMMMYYYYY I must look for those as well...……..
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Hey. Watched your Vols this past weekend at Auburn. :)
  • volgirl1322
    :#:#:# oh no @estranged tiger.....LOL....

Tourney here this week in Nashville ---hope the UT boys get it together at least to beat UK :)

MS March 2019

Today’s Date: 3/10/19

Today’s Plan: OMAD

Weight Goal for the Month: New goal 162

Friday's weight: 170

Today’s Water Consumed: Prob not enough did take ACV

Today’s Exercise completed normal walking

Hours slept: 8.0

Description/Photo of Meals: Last night was some veggie sushi, steamed brocc, small bowl of ice cream and a few nuts.
  • volgirl1322
    MS March 2019

Today’s Date: 3/12/19

Today’s Exercise completed a lot of walking, about 5k steps oxmuty1vuexx.jpg

Hours slept: 7.0

Description/Photo of Meals: Last night was some a turkey avocado Sammy with some onion chips. Ate most all of the sandwich but only 1/2 of the chipsgpf50o4gv3kj.jpg
  • mistymeadows2005
    A: that sammy looks freakin' awesome
    B: I'm SO interested in how those chips taste! I love the kettle cooked ones best, and onion ANYTHING is right up my alley!

NOM NOM NOM! Excited for Fridayyyyy <3
  • volgirl1322
    The chips were some of the best ever.....very light and very crunchy and really had an onion taste....BUT the Sammy was sooooooo good......and i ate every last crumb and was too full to finish the chips...…..but will get them again for sure!!!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Couldn't do it without you girls thanks :) we will be with Brenda whether she is ready for us or not LOL!!!!!

I will be ready ;)
  • mistymeadows2005
    The chips were some of the best ever.....very light and very crunchy and really had an onion taste....BUT the Sammy was sooooooo good......and i ate every last crumb and was too full to finish the chips...…..but will get them again for sure!!!!!

OMG they sound heavenly - I'm not a huge chip person unless I'm highly "medicated" and when I find the perfect one at the perfect time it's bliss <3

(wow I REALLY love food LMAO)
  • volgirl1322
    MS March 2019

Today’s Date: 3/13/19

Today’s Exercise completed a lot of walking, about 5k steps

Meal: Homemade spaghetti and meat sauce, salad with honey mustard dressing, and a few peeps :).

• mistymeadows2005
    SPAGHETTIIIIIIIIII NOM NOMNOM
  • Brendalea69
    SPAGHETTIIIIIIIIII NOM NOMNOM

I agree, I love me some spaghetti!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Don't be so hard on yourself! <3 The weight will come down! I love your food photos...delicious! I love Creamy Carbonara Pasta..yum yum! As for chips, can never get a really nice crispy chips over here. Its always soggy and oily :(
  • volgirl1322
    Today’s Date: 3/14/19
    Weight Goal for the Month 158
    Today’s Weight: 169
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Lots of meetings/Lots of walking
    Hours slept: 8 ish hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: BBQ/1/2 bun/baked beans/salad and a couple of peeps

169 not the full two pounds i wanted but i will take a loss!!!!!

Will have to reset my goal for the end of March probs 165 ughhh but it is what it is.....I am not a fan of this slow loss but I guess that is where I am now and what my body is willing to do
  • mistymeadows2005
    Today’s Date: 3/14/19
    Weight Goal for the Month 158
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Lots of meetings/Lots of walking
    Description/Photo of Meals: BBQ/1/2 bun/baked beans/salad and a couple of peeps

Will have to reset my goal for the end of March probs 165 ughhh but it is what it is.....I am not a fan of this slow loss but I guess that is where I am now and what my body is willing to do

Hey sometimes we have to listen to our bodies - that's what I'm doing starting next week...hopefully as long as they're steady, the slow will stop bothering us :)

YAY for a loss, and on we go! Halfway through MM and we're treckin' away! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Good job getting into the 160's :)
  • volgirl1322
    Today’s Date: 3/15/19
    Weight Goal for the Month New goal 165
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Started spinning again (more on this in my thread) 20 mins to start not sure how many exercise calories will have to calculate.
    Hours slept: 8 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: sonic jr cheeseburger a few onion rings, fat free mango sherbert

Today’s Date: 3/16/19
    Weight Goal for the Month 165
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired):Spinning again 25 mins.
    Description/Photo of Meals: Hosted a pre-st patty's day party at my house, had a nacho bar, some margaritas and a irish cupcake :) not sure of the calories but it was fun!

Today’s Date: 3/17/19
    Description/Photo of Meals: 1 slice deep dish pizza from a local place, salad, cupcake....
    a few pieces of celery and some left over guac earlier in the day

___________________________________________________________________________________________
    Happy Monday Omad friends!

Had a good weekend but a ton of salt I am sure so this week will be pushing the water to unload some of that.

It has been 7 weeks since my knee surgery and I graduated from PT last week but was told I really needed to work on making my knee/quad/leg stronger in order to have the most successful recovery. So, over the weekend, I got the spin bike out of storage. Spinning is one of my fave forms of exercise and it is also good for this recovery. So....I will be adding that in, and just realizing that my losses may slow for a while. I don't plan on eating my exercise cals back - but I do need to know what they are. Even with 1200 a day in cals my weight is still listed as -1 per week. That is not what I want, but I think for me, at this time, it is realistic and I may be super late to join Brenda <3 in maintain but right now, I have to just do what is going to work......And Tracey I am totally stealing your new slogan, just weigh less than I did last week.

So friends, let's still kick some butt and finish out March strong ---choose what works for you and go for it!

Love ya'll <3

• mistymeadows2005
    Today’s Date: 3/15/19
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Started spinning again (more on this in my thread) 20 mins to start not sure how many exercise calories will have to calculate.
    Hours slept: 8 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: sonic jr cheeseburger a few onion rings, fat free mango sherbert

Today’s Date: 3/16/19
    Description/Photo of Meals: Hosted a pre-st patty's day party at my house, had a nacho bar, some margaritas and a irish cupcake :) not sure of the calories but it was fun!

Today’s Date: 3/17/19
    Description/Photo of Meals: 1 slice deep dish pizza from a local place, salad, cupcake....
    a few pieces of celery and some left over guac earlier in the day

___________________________________________________________________________________________
    Happy Monday Omad friends!

Had a good weekend but a ton of salt I am sure so this week will be pushing the water to unload some of that.

It has been 7 weeks since my knee surgery and I graduated from PT last week but was told I really needed to work on making my knee/quad/leg stronger in order to have the most successful recovery. So, over the weekend, I got the spin bike out of storage. Spinning is one of my fave forms of exercise and it is also good for this recovery. So....I will be adding that in, and just realizing that my losses may slow for a while. I don't plan on eating my exercise cals back - but I do need to know what they are. Even with 1200 a day in cals my weight is still listed as -1 per week. That is not what I want, but I think for me, at this time, it is realistic and I may be super late to join Brenda <3 in maintain but right now, I have to just do what is going to work......And Tracey I am totally stealing your new slogan, just weigh less than I did last week.

So friends, let's still kick some butt and finish out March strong ---choose what works for you and go for it!

Love ya'll <3

Yes babe! More important to get there RIGHT then get there FAST :) We're all slowing down a little, so worry not...we'll win the race in the end! <3
  • volgirl1322
    Thanks steph :)

Today’s Date: 3/18/19
    Hours slept: 7 hours not that great though :(

Description/Photo of Meals: BLT, salad with homemade poppyseed dressing, chocolate cupcake a few baked jalepeno chips

It was a decent work day......just kinda meh …….

On to Taco Tuesday :) going out tonight for some Mexican food :)…….
  • mistymeadows2005
    TACOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I love tacos <3

PS - tell me why you ALWAYS have homemade dressing?! AND always fun ones! All I make is ranch (granted, I love ranch but still....)

Good start to the week - BACON :p