TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    3/18

Exercised: rest day but I started a walk club at recess time (for my benefit but all the students followed so I made it a club lol!) and got 25 mins of walking in.
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep

I’m not in for this month...but last week I was 260 lbs☹️🙁😟
    Today I’m 248!!!!! I know it’s my first week back in etc etc but it still felt great. Last summer for was 223 in July...my goal is to end the summer at 199.

Good luck to everyone! Keep crushing! I love reading your successes and setbacks too...I can totally relate this winter was really rough for me!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I do if on the weekends...it’s really hard for me during the week...I need energy to keep up with my students 😶😶
    erikNJ wrote: »
    First week opinions on Intermittent Fasting.
    The transition has been much easier than I thought it would be. I was never a breakfast eater so I usually didn’t eat til 10am anyway. I basically shrunk my window from 10am - 8pm over to 11am - 7pm.
    One of the things that made it easy is I try to prep, and enter into the app, all of my foods for the next day the night before. This seems obvious and maybe I should have been doing it all along, but the smaller time window made it seem more necessary to me.
    The biggest struggle has been the time window at night. I usually don't get home from the gym til 6-6:15pm. So I have been left with a short window to get dinner in. Someone here told me they do a 12-8 window. I may try that out this week so I am not forcing dinner right away just to get my last meal in.

• mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Monday, March 18, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: No - sick.
    Steps as of posting: 8,300
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    First week opinions on Intermittent Fasting.
    The transition has been much easier than I thought it would be. I was never a breakfast eater so I usually didn’t eat til 10am anyway. I basically shrunk my window from 10am - 8pm over to 11am - 7pm.
    One of the things that made it easy is I try to prep, and enter into the app, all of my foods for the next day the night before. This seems obvious and maybe I should have been doing it all along, but the smaller time window made it seem more necessary to me.
    The biggest struggle has been the time window at night. I usually don't get home from the gym til 6-6:15pm. So I have been left with a short window to get dinner in. Someone here told me they do a 12-8 window. I may try that out this week so I am not forcing dinner right away just to get my last meal in.

I also do IF but switch it up every week so it doesnt get boring for me. Eating 12-8 is a good plan. It allows for lunch, enough tine to do gym or errands after work, and still time for dinner without it being super late and eating righ before bed.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    3.18: exercised-yoga, tracked n under
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    3/18:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 minute treadmill
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    March 17
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no
    Rest day
    Steps: 5001
    Water:96oz

Happy Monday
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge

Date: Mon, 18th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill for an hour.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    March 18
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 30 min walk YouTube workout w/ Jenny Ford)
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    MARCH WK 03

Fri 15th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 64 min gym and PB on stair master 🙌🙌

Sat 16th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes (even with homemade satay chicken!)
    Exercise - yes, 59 min gym session

Sun 17th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 79 min gym session! 5 PBs I can't believe how well I trained! Even more so that I wasn't feeling it at all it was pouring down and blowing a gale and almost didn't go

Mon 18th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 54 min gym session
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. Took some family time away from here Sunday and Monday, so now I am going to get caught up. Bear with me.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Results for March Week #2

Well, team The Big Butt Theory fell off somewhat after out great start to the month. We were out of the top three for the week with 18.6 pounds lost, for a percentage of 0.31%.

The top six Big Butts lost over 1% of their body weight for the second week of March:

@Jl20alon2564 - 1.79%
    @jlbtnc - 1.78%
    @pkg1998 - 1.52%
    @24blfn - 1.45%
    @thedestar - 1.25%
    @Coral333 - 1.24%

Congratulations to those above and to any Big Butt who lost some weight last week!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Jl20alon2564
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Journey starting weight: 332lbs
    February starting weight: 324lbs
    March starting weight: 314.2lbs
    Last week's weight: 306.4lbs
    Current weight: 305.4lbs

@Jl20alon2564, you are doing so well!! Congratulations on another pound lost, even after posting such a big loss the week before!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    Today: Sunday, March 17th
    Week: Week 3
    Previous week's weight: 167lbs
    Current week's weight: 166.2lbs

@Kwinnero, almost another pound gone...well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in day:
    Last week 175.3
    This week 173.5

Not sure how I lost this week as didn’t go to the gym at all or log (though did only have prepped meals). Stress? This is a lucky result. Survived my on call week but desperate for my day off (Wednesday). I have an online shopping delivery booked for then to meal prep for the week and my fiancée is away so only accountable to myself. So happy I can go to the gym and taekwondo this week!

@lozenger1984, well done on losing almost two pounds! Your prepped meals obviously were under your calorie goal, and yes, some stress may have played a role as well! Enjoy your workouts again this week!!
This discussion has been closed.