i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    i0gk0ih2m7ri.png6pchjb9n70wg.png
    7civ4gpjkwah.pngbr1fm66o5tat.png
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    Welcome to Monday Warriors... Hope you all had a terrific weekend! Let's have some fun, post on here what you did this weekend that you enjoyed the most...

Let us know if you stayed on track - or if you fell off the rails.

On track? Sort of. I am on high speed rail to surgery. Pre-op tomorrow and Dr. Jackson is taking out my gallbladder on Thursday, laparoscopically. (I feel like I spelled that wrong.)
    Tons to do in the next two days. First catching up laundry. Second all the work at work has to be arranged to be covered.
    And I totally forgot to weigh in today... Not an auspicious start to the week.

I GOT YA NO WORRIES PARTNER...JUST GET HEALED CAUSE I GO DOWN APRIL 2ND

That's the plan, Greg. Also, they announced my manager's replacement today. I didn't get it so I will have a little easier life for the time being.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    I’m wondering if anyone could give me some non weight loss advice. My mother in law .....

That is a really tough one. It is so hard to parent a parent (I had been there before). Medically there could be a neurological diagnosis there --even though she is only 64, people can be afflicted with dementia as early as there 50's. There are many different kinds and stages of dementia. It is a very difficult situation for you and your family and puts a big strain on your household I am sure. I really feel for you--- I wish I had a solution for you--I think that you are going in the right direction by seeking medical help for your MIL. If she isn't caring for herself and her pet, she may be suffering from a depression disorder or some other neurological issue worth investigating.

I hope they can help you and your hubby get her the support she needs so you can get some order back again. HUGS🤗❤️

All of this is what I was thinking. It's very concerning that she is forgetting to eat, even if she's lying about that it means she's disinterested in eating and that is also concerning. Best of luck figuring it out.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Mechell15 wrote: »

Ran and then played Nana❤.....

OMG those darling babieeeees!!☺️😊🤗❤️

So much this!!!
  • melissafeagins
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Welcome to Monday Warriors... Hope you all had a terrific weekend! Let's have some fun, post on here what you did this weekend that you enjoyed the most...

On track? Sort of. I am on high speed rail to surgery. Pre-op tomorrow and Dr. Jackson is taking out my gallbladder on Thursday, laparoscopically. (I feel like I spelled that wrong.)
    Tons to do in the next two days. First catching up laundry. Second all the work at work has to be arranged to be covered.

Melissa, good luck tomorrow and Thursday... I'm sure all will go well, and hopefully you'll be feeling much better afterwards-- sending you prayers for fast recovery and healing ❤️

Thanks. I have all the confidence in the world in Dr. Jackson. She's really great at her job. I am a little concerned that she scheduled me on her usual day off, but even that says she's good at her job. She thinks if the stone moves into the duct it will rupture because it's huge. She's not giving it until Monday to do that.
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    @melissafeagins Good luck with surgery.

@ConfidentRaven I agree with @slimn2016. Depression is also a possibility.

@Navydaddjtc Good luck with surgery.

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Steps for monday, mar 18: 12,228
    17th: 14,578
    16th: 13,599
    15th: 17, 674
    14th: 18, 036
    13th: 15,436
    12th: 14,686
    11th: 19,269
    10th: 21,480

My guess is around 10,000 more each day except the Sundays since I removed my Fitbit for several hours during which I walked at a constant pace to what I had done earlier. We were swimming underground rivers but a lot of hiking and walking to get there :)

Se e you later!
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    MelissaFeagins
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    Week 3
    PW: 170.9
    CW: 167.9
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Morning check in:

Yesterday's steps: 11,316

Happening today: Pre-op and grocery store so my adult kids can cook for the 12 yo Thursday and Friday.

Will try to pop in at lunch, but no promises. It's going to be a busy day.

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    0u8c6usjfnsu.png
    ARE AHEAD FOR THE KIDS AND MOM
    WE ARE MOVING HER WEDNESDAY INTO HOSPICE CARE AND PUTTING THE HOUSE ON THE MARKET!!!!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    I'LL BE BACK LATER ...GOT MY MORNING CHORES TO DO
    nj4uvafwaxs1.png

• steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    This is too weird... My wife is Greek. Definite Red Sox Fan. And I worked the EMS Crew for the WPI Football Games with the trainers (Mike DeSavage, Natalie, Amy). What else we got in common... I worked that whole area.[/i][/b]

Wow--- crazy!🤘🏻😝 Well hubby hasn't been in Worcester in quite a while, he went there undergrad then went to UVA, then Texas. We're almost an hour north of Boston, so pretty far from you--I think Webster is closer to the CT line, down south, right? 😊

Yes, CT line... I am an hour and fifteen minutes (+/- traffic) to Hampton. You must be close to the NH border.
  • steplaj
    Options

Good Luck - hope everything goes fantastic... Make sure hubby spoils you afterward.
  • steplaj
    Options
    Morning Warriors - will be on later today... Busy day - steady flow of patient's. Have a great day!
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Username: runarml
    Weigh in day: Monday

Can I just carry over my weight from last week? I’m out of town this week.
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps

3/17: 24,108
    3/18: 18,119
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited March 2019
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    Username: runarml
    Weigh in day: Monday

Can I just carry over my weight from last week? I’m out of town this week.

@runarml
    BOTH DONE AND BOTH POSTED
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Morning Warriors - will be on later today... Busy day - steady flow of patient's. Have a great day!
    qnsoqlsf0b2p.png

GOOD MORNIN STEVE HOPE IT A GREAT DAY FIR YA.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Got my fasted cardio/strength training done✔️ this morning....but had one of those "I don't wanna" mornings---and this morning's workout turned out awesome! 💪🏻😝. Plus the instructor came over to me afterwards and said I look great ☺️ made my day!

Going for a second round with my son for rowing and treadmill😅---my son keeps me honest about "Two Round Tuesdays" as we call them.

swnpwuvl64v2.png

KEEP GOING STRONG TEAM---this Tuesday isn't going to stop us🙌💫✨❤️🤘🏻😉
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited March 2019
    Options
    TWO FOR TUESDAY
    STACKED FIRST LOAD OF NEXT YEARS FIRE WOOD AND NOW CLEANING UP MOTHERS NATURES MESS SHE LEFT ME
    I REALLY WISH THAT SHE WOULD CLEAN HER OWN MESS AND NOT LEAVE IT FOR ME TO PICK UP AFTER HER.
    I COUNTED 17 TRESS THAT HIT THE GROUND AND I NEED TO BUCK UP FOR FIREWOOD OVER THE SUMMER... NEED MORE CHAINS FOR THE POWER SAW... GADS AND GADS OF FIRE WOOD.
    s69gejgesf9f.png
    GET READY BUDDY WE GOT WORK TO DO
This discussion has been closed.