Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 153.4
    Goal weight: 126.0

Last week 154.8
    This week 153.4

Moved down from obese to overweight!

@prehistoricmoongoddess, congratulations on being overweight!!!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 153.4
    Goal weight: 126.0

Last week 154.8
    This week 153.4

Moved down from obese to overweight!

@prehistoricmoongoddess, congratulations on being overweight!!!

Thank you HASWLRS :)
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Thursday, March 21, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 20 minute walk. Still under the weather but slowly improving
    Steps as of posting: 8,750
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Monday
    Zumba class and bike
    Logged and under

Wednesday
    Long walk with a friend and dogs
    Logged and under
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    3.21.19 Thursday
    No to all
    Had takeout Chinese food for lunch with the family and even if I did get the calorie amounts my portion sizes would have to be a guess. Didn't get exercise in either.
    Will have a better day tomorrow.
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: March - Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 210.0
    Todays Weight: 209.8

Its a loss but still very disappointing, when you do everything right. I am happy it is down, but not pleased.
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: March Week 3
    Previous Week's weight: 207.8
    Todays Weight: 210.4

So my weigh in this week comes with an apology for the team 😣 We were away 5 days out of 7 last week and food and drink were very off plan. I've been back on plan 100% since we got home yesterday so will finish of the month strong next week.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Thursday, March 21, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 20 minute walk. Still under the weather but slowly improving
    Steps as of posting: 8,750

So happy to see you’re finally able to start moving more. I know with your normal activity it had to be frustrating not to be able to be moving. Hope you get back to your old self soon.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    MARCH WK 03

***** WEEKLY WEIGH IN ******
    PW 200.50
    CW 195.75
    -4.75 LOSS

New regime is defo working!!!

However, I am away this weekend for a concert so I know I will eat and drink plenty. Back to gym Monday though is the plan and carry on

Holy cow I’d say that it’s working great!! Nice job and congrats on significantly getting below 200! Great to have a plan to get back on track after what sounds like will be a fun weekend.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »

Its a loss but still very disappointing, when you do everything right. I am happy it is down, but not pleased.

When I’m following plan I always have at least one week a month when it doesn’t seem like the scale moves, but then the next it’s a higher loss than I expect. Keep working and your body will catch up.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Weigh in week: March Week 3
    Previous Week's weight: 207.8
    Todays Weight: 210.4

So my weigh in this week comes with an apology for the team 😣 We were away 5 days out of 7 last week and food and drink were very off plan. I've been back on plan 100% since we got home yesterday so will finish of the month strong next week.

No apologies necessary. We all have weeks where we can’t stay on track, but congrats on getting back home and getting back on track right away. Sometimes that’s the hardest part.
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290 (-19)
    October start weight: 279. (-11)
    November start weight: 264.7 (-14.3)
    December start weight: 254.8 (-9.9)
    January start weight: 247.5 (-7.3)
    February start weight: 238.2 (-9.3)
    March start weight: 228.7 (-9.5)
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 224.3
    Today's Weight: 225.8

Not a total surprise. I’ve had a ridiculous 3 weeks of sickness and not eating to goal. I’ve mostly been under maintenance but on Wednesday I ended up eating out and had 5000 calories of excessively sodium and carb laden food. So I’m guessing my real weight is around 224 and this is retention showing.
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    March Weigh In:
    3/1/19: 241.8
    3/8/19: 241.2
    3/15/19: 240.6

3/22/19: 238.4
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    March Weigh In:
    3/1/19: 241.8
    3/8/19: 241.2
    3/15/19: 240.6

3/22/19: 238.4

@Bradleys8299, now there's a good weigh-in, Stacey!! Over two pounds this time, and into the 30's!! Well done!!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    MARCH WK 03

***** WEEKLY WEIGH IN ******
    PW 200.50
    CW 195.75
    -4.75 LOSS

New regime is defo working!!!

However, I am away this weekend for a concert so I know I will eat and drink plenty. Back to gym Monday though is the plan and carry on

Holy cow I’d say that it’s working great!! Nice job and congrats on significantly getting below 200! Great to have a plan to get back on track after what sounds like will be a fun weekend.

Thanks! Yes I'm looking forward to it :)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    Hi folks, I didn't get paid, everyone seems to be having troubles (last month lots of people didn't get anything - so it was kind of expected at some point) but it means that I've had to cut back at least until the money comes so I can't get new scales so I'm leaving for a while.

I want to thank you all, for normalising the weeks where we don't do as well as we would like, for doing consistently amazingly and being a huge inspiration @mikea2g for being the single most non-judgemental and supportive bunch of people @HASWLRS I have ever internet met. Thank you and I wish you all the best of luck in the future with all of your endeavours. I'll be back.

@T34S3l, we are sorry to see you go. Even without the imminent scale issues, your life seemed like it was going to be a bit chaotic for the next little while. We hope you are able to weather all of it brilliantlly, and that when we meet again, you are still enjoying the beauty of Onederland! Thank you for your well wishes. Best of luck to you, too!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »

@jlbtnc, Yes, this week the scale only moved ever so slightly, but not too long ago your weight was 219.2 pounds (your starting weight for this challenge!!) You have lost 9.4 pounds so far this month and the month is not over!!! If you are doing everything right, then don't despair!! Just keep pushing forward and the scale will eventually catch up to you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290 (-19)
    October start weight: 279. (-11)
    November start weight: 264.7 (-14.3)
    December start weight: 254.8 (-9.9)
    January start weight: 247.5 (-7.3)
    February start weight: 238.2 (-9.3)
    March start weight: 228.7 (-9.5)
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 224.3
    Today's Weight: 225.8

Not a total surprise. I’ve had a ridiculous 3 weeks of sickness and not eating to goal. I’ve mostly been under maintenance but on Wednesday I ended up eating out and had 5000 calories of excessively sodium and carb laden food. So I’m guessing my real weight is around 224 and this is retention showing.

@mikea2g, what I take from this is that you FINALLY felt well enough to eat at a restaurant!! That is a positive, and like you said, the small weight gain is all water and will be gone in short order!!
This discussion has been closed.