Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    3/21/19 & 3/22/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise; very minimal 20min walk both day(broken up into 5ish minute sessions)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS

I’m going to have to leave the challenge this month. My schedule is just to crazy. I’ll join again in April. Go team!

@karrihowlett, there is only one more week after this one in March. I will just transfer your weight over, so you won't have to register again. Just weigh -in on March 29th or 30th to get your starting weight for April.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    Last week 206
    This week 207.2

I knew this week was going to be tricky and it was. I have not lost motivation and I know what went wrong. I will be able to get back on track tomorrow and hopefully will see a difference next Friday.

Great response to a tough week. Looking forward to seeing your results next week.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    I have not been able to access the message boards on my phone for a couple days. Kept saying I don’t have access.
    Anyway, two no days on Wed and Thu. Had a concert on Wednesday so that day was lost. Yesterday I ate under calories but had no energy to get to the gym after getting in late the night before
    Sun: yes
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
    Wed: no
    Thu: no

I’ve been having the same problems with accessing the site. Not sure what the problem has been.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Mini Challenge

Date: My yesterday, Thur, 21st:
    Totally unplanned and unfortunate Pass Day: late on Wednesday night, I was lying in bed next to my husband, logging my mini challenge stats actually, when DH kindly asked me to take him to the hospital because he was having chest pain. We have been in the hospital ever since.
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, I did allot of walking throughout the hospital from the ER to the parking lot to ICU to walking across the street to get my food instead of eating the cafeteria food
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, at the end of the day I was very much in my feelings and I was eating to eat(it numbed me)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes, my daily goal is 1200 a day and i went over by 1500, just a terrible day really.

@Kwinnero, Okay. On Thursday, March 21st the Mini Challenge didn't matter at all!! The only thing that mattered was your husband, and you were a close second. How is he doing today?

They did find he had a mild heart attack so they scheduled a Cath this morning and put a stent in the artery that was 95% blocked. He's doing very well under close observation and I thank you for your kind words.

So glad they found the problem and that he realized something was wrong so that it could be addressed.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: March – week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 158.5
    Todays Weight: 159.5

Sorry team, my head was just in a bad place for most of the week and my eating reflected that :(

@Kwinnero so sorry to hear about your hubby! Glad he's doing better now <3
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    PW 137.2
    CW 138.4

Tom arrived, feeling bloated so hoping for a bigger loss next week
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 3 - 3/23 – Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: no
    Exercise: no
    Not a good day calorie wise, was binge eating all day and just didn't exercise. I am not going to dwell on it, but log it and put it behind me. I have not done this since I started up again Feb 11th this year.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    3/23
    Exercised: yep P90X3 CVX
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,172 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Grandmajackie
    Friday
    PW: 137
    CW: 139
    The scale is definitely going the wrong way, 😢
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Mini Challenge

Date: Fri, 22nd:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, but I'm still here team!! I'm just waiting for the time where i can read up on everyone's inspirational posts which always helps me stay focused. Tomorrow I'm sure the scale will show how bad I've been, so hope y'all will forgive me
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Mini Challenge

Date: Sat, 23rd:

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
  • pkg1998
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: March – week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 158.5
    Todays Weight: 159.5

Sorry team, my head was just in a bad place for most of the week and my eating reflected that :(

@Kwinnero so sorry to hear about your hubby! Glad he's doing better now <3

Don’t apologize for a small gain - you’re still down for the month. If you get back on track, I’m sure that will be gone in no time.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    24blfn wrote: »
    Username: 24blfn
    Weigh in week: March Week 3
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 218.0
    Todays Weight: 217.0

Sorry I'm late, weighed on Wednesday, but then had issues accessing the app and then forgot!

Congrats on a great loss for the week. I think a lot of us have been having trouble accessing this week.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    PW 137.2
    CW 138.4

Tom arrived, feeling bloated so hoping for a bigger loss next week

Happens to me every month - at least you have an idea of why and won’t let it derail you. Looking forward to seeing your progress next week.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Grandmajackie
    Friday
    PW: 137
    CW: 139
    The scale is definitely going the wrong way, 😢

@GrandmaJackie Not to add to your obvious disappointment, but the spreadsheet had you at 147 last week. Is it possible there is a typo?

On a more positive note, you’ve had success previously. Can you go back through your diary and see what has changed recently? Maybe that will help explain the sudden increases.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Mini Challenge

Date: Fri, 22nd:

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, but I'm still here team!! I'm just waiting for the time where i can read up on everyone's inspirational posts which always helps me stay focused. Tomorrow I'm sure the scale will show how bad I've been, so hope y'all will forgive me

@Kwinnero You’ve had a few other things going on this week that are more important than being perfect with your diet. Positive side is that you’ve logged in your diary and are holding yourself accountable for all of it. Once life gets back to normal you’ll be able to focus a little more on yourself.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    kc9agz wrote: »
    Darn almost forgot to post.
    We had band solo/ensemble contest this morning and with going to watch then attempted marathon training walk I got distracted.

kc9agz
    Saturday weigh in
    Last week 125.8
    This week 125.6

Not much but no gain 😊

Some weeks just maintaining is a win. Well done.
This discussion has been closed.