TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (April)

Options

Replies

• nordiera
    nordiera Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mini Challange 01/04
    Excerside: Yes, did 60min boxing and functional class. It was soooo difficult but felt amazing afterwards!
    Logged food: Yes
    Under cal: Yes
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I think I am all caught up now, except for the Mini Challenge results. Yesterday we were at my in-laws for an early Easter dinner. Not exactly how I wanted to start the April Challenge, but it is what it is. I hope you are all geared up for a great April, because the Challenge has officially started, and with today being the first of April, the month has officially started as well!!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    3/31:
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 min walk
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Week 1 weigh in:
    PW: 225.3
    CW: 224.2
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Hey new and old friends.
    I am Erik from NJ (hence my creative user name). I am 37. Lifelong weight loss and weight gain roller coaster ride for me. Lose weight, gain it back, repeat.
    My most recent attempt started in December 2017:
    start: 275.5
    lowest: 245.2 (august)
    Then in September I hit a wall and couldn’t lose. The holidays of course I gained a bunch back and really lost my motivation.
    So March was going to be my new-new start. But I was away on vacation the first week. Came back and jumped into an intermittent fasting diet for two weeks. Then I got really sick. I just want the dedication I had for 8 months last year and to not have anymore bumps in the road...
    April start weight: 252.8
    month end goal: 249.9
    short term goal: 239.9
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    heaz10 wrote: »
    Week 1 weigh in:
    PW: 225.3
    CW: 224.2

@heaz10, nicely done, Heather....another pound gone!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    So team, I am back from my little time away since Wednesday. Unfortunately was still sick most of the time, although the fevers stopped on Thursday. Still have a cough but that could be allergy related now that we are in April.
    I basically blew it all weekend. Intermittent fasting did not happen. Had waaaay to many carbs all weekend. And now I am angry about all that, worrying if I blew it for this coming weigh in. I question if I will ever stop doing things like this, probably not.
    Today is day one, yet again. Intermittent Fasting starts again. Mini challenge starts again as well
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    March 31
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Rest day
    Steps:1785
    Water: 88oz

• HASWLRS
    Options
    nordiera wrote: »
    Can I please change my weigh in days to Friday.
    Thank you

@nordiera, Friday is your new weigh-in day.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS I made an error in my SW: It was 248.5

@drea2011, your starting weight is all fixed. Now we are waiting for your weigh-in so you can post your first loss, and make that starting weight a thing of the past!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    crab5005 wrote: »
    Well my scale may be on crack but apparently I’m that teammate that offsets everyone else’s great losses and for that I am sorry. It is a new day and another fresh start.

PW: 272
    CW: 276.8

@crab5005, hey, we all have weeks like that. You're just getting back into it, so don't beat yourself up, Angie. Your goal this week is to reverse that upward trend. It's the 1st of April and your April Challenge starts right now. You got this!!
  • Jl20alon2564
    Jl20alon2564 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Username: Jl20alon2564
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Journey starting weight: 332lbs
    February starting weight: 324lbs
    March starting weight: 314.2lbs
    April starting weight: 299.6lbs
    Current weight: 296.6lbs

@Jl20alon2564, as always, thank you for starting our week (and our month!) off with a fantastic weight loss!! Another three pounds gone, and in so doing, you have cemented your stay in TWOTER TOWN for the next few months!! Well done!!

Thank you very much!!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 1 – 4/1– April Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – over an hour walking for grandson and then to the elementary school for my granddaughter
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    4/1/19 Mini Challenge
    Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 45 minutes elliptical, 25min walking

Had a good day today despite work being completely irritating! About 8 days(only 5 more work days) until I get 9 marvelous days away from work!!!
This discussion has been closed.