Options

Replies

• Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in

Calories: under
    Water: not enough. Really need to focus on that
    Exercise: run/walk in the morning and then a walk at lunch. Over 13K steps!

Goal for tomorrow: stay on track. I don’t have a good plan for meals this week so need to stay focused
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Good morning everybody, I pray the day finds you well. It was a beautiful day here. The kiddos and I did some yard work.
    I started the day off eating well and ended up eating terrible.
    The new coffe maker is great. The only drawback is it uses filtered water and I was out. Ugh!!! I would remember to get some and then forgot. Ugh!!!(x2). Eventually it was achieved. The blast of flavor hitting the tip of the tongue. The smoothness gliding across the buds until the gentle bitterness hits and lingers at the back leaving a hint of nuttiness.
    I did manage 7716 steps today.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Steps for April 2 - 13929
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Steps for April 2 - 13929

Great stepping!!!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in

Calories under
    Water over
    Exercise: yes Upper fix
    Tomorrow is day 10/21
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Check-in for Tuesday

Can't do a sneaky weigh-in as the scales have run out of batteries, but I seem to have woken up with a bit more of belly island washed away. Fingers crossed this means I'm really shrinking and not going all Regina George.

But - here are my numbers for yesterday!

Calories: under
    Water: just under
    Exercise: 12 mins HIIT abs and cardio, 20 minutes swimming (breast stroke) and 12905 steps!

Need more sleep though! :(
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    Steps for 4/2
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    tess5036 wrote: »
    Have you got a fitbit?

To all our new (and existing members), who are not part fop out fitbit group. If you have a fitbit group and run regualr challanges which can really help to keep the steps up. If you would like to join us just message me, or add me on fitbit (with a message telling me who you are, you can find me here :)
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/53Q6MJ
    Once I know who you are I'll send you messages with who is who so yu can becvome part of out stepping group, and join in the challanges.

I have an Apple Watch and was just wondering if anyone in this group has one and would like to do an Apple Watch challenge?

You should post this in the chat room for fit-bits... I had an Apple Watch but got rid of my Apple Phone. I think Mari may still have an Apple Watch.
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    15xia2km294y.jpg

Hello Fat2Fit Challengers!

My name is Steve (aka Steplaj) and I am the group owner for the Fat2Fit Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group. I would like to welcome each and every one of our new and returning challengers. This is truly a spectacular group with an absolutely amazing group of people.

First and foremost, this group belongs to all of us... My moderators and I welcome any input, thoughts, idea's, etc... You can feel free to tag the moderators in your team thread, or you can private message us directly. Your moderators are;
    There are currently six (6) teams and we are beginning this month with approximately 170 active challengers. We always welcome new challengers and you are our best marketing tool, so please feel free to share our group with your family, friends, etc... You can even request they be placed on your team if they decide to join us.

I would like to point out a couple of things about our group. Did you know we have (under announcements) a thread for people with Fitbits and Smart Watches to connect with and add each other? The thread can be found by clicking on this link;
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10478975/fitness-tracker-users#latest

We also have a link which will bring you to the group spreadsheet. All you need to do is click the link below;
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mn3iZQRYdPZnr_O7a1Cj34mh5g0Axlu3TEBlfeAwSwU/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, in past months we have had a "buddy" group where you could post if you were interested in being partnered with a "fitness buddy" to work with you along your fitness journey. I would like to ask everyone what people think about reinstating the buddy system and pairing people up once again. This system helped in the past with things like accountability and support and built some really strong friendships.

If you are interested, please tag Beka ( @beka3695 ) Greg ( @Navydaddjtc ) and myself in a post and let us know...

Thank You, Good Luck, and Have Fun!

Steve ( @steplaj )
    Group Owner/Moderator
    Team Captain - Workout Warriors

• angielove88
    angielove88 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    4/1: 7685
    4/2: 16,842

Monday was a very lazy day for some reason. Was not feeling it at all but I did do about 20 min of my 30 min Pilates Fix.
    Yesterday I did Cardio Fix and today is Dirty 30.
    My calves are so sore!! Which I guess is good.
    Calories so far have been up and down. Need to focus more on logging all my foods.
    Water is on target.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    4/1: 7685
    4/2: 16,842

Monday was a very lazy day for some reason. Was not feeling it at all but I did do about 20 min of my 30 min Pilates Fix.
    Yesterday I did Cardio Fix and today is Dirty 30.
    My calves are so sore!! Which I guess is good.
    Calories so far have been up and down. Need to focus more on logging all my foods.
    Water is on target.

I’m doing 21DF too! I’m on week two of round 4. Today was Barre Legs and man that is one tough workout! Are you following the meal plan also or doing your own thing?
  • daisytripp
    daisytripp Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    daisytripp
    Week 1 Wednesday Weigh In! (the last two weeks of last month, I did my Wednesday weigh-ins on Thursday. :))
    PW: 184.2
    CW: 182.8

• tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Username: kres567
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 203.2
    Current weight: 203.2

Based on the amount of chocolate I consumed on Saturday I will take this number. Will continue doing what I am doing (minus the chocolate) and get a loss next week!

Maintenaning while eating chocolate, nice one ! You must be doing something right
  • tess5036
    Options
    daisytripp wrote: »
    daisytripp
    Week 1 Wednesday Weigh In! (the last two weeks of last month, I did my Wednesday weigh-ins on Thursday. :))
    PW: 184.2
    CW: 182.8

Fantastic!!
  • tess5036
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Caliries; over (they always are on days that work out as rest days)
    Water; over
    Exercise; non, well a few weights, bought nothing of note
    Tomorrow; it will probably be the same tomorrow

Unfortunately I have had a few days where I've been completely Bob down with work and won't be able to get back to the gym properly until Friday :(

Steps; 3,358
  • tess5036
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    mws9zeeoxfcn.jpg

TEAM LBS LOST

1st - SHRINKING ASSETS -66.4
    2nd - WAIST AWAYS- 58.0
    3rd - MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES - 53.2

Guys. GUYS. It just hit me that we as a group lost more than 50 pounds last month! Wowzers! Go, Slimpossibles, go!

I am so proud to be part of this group, even though I dod not contribute to the losses. Made me think of this

5b14lf00s0g3.jpg

Every one here is a winner

• Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options

Based on the amount of chocolate I consumed on Saturday I will take this number. Will continue doing what I am doing (minus the chocolate) and get a loss next week!

Maintenaning while eating chocolate, nice one ! You must be doing something right

I feel really good about my progress and optimistic about where this is good. Thanks for the feedback!
  • tess5036
    Options

I feel really good about my progress and optimistic about where this is good. Thanks for the feedback!

We have a few firms over here doing low sugar chocolate :)
  • tess5036
    Options
    sbtrkta2lqa7.png
This discussion has been closed.