TEAM: The Slimsons (April)

Replies

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Daily Post: Monday, April 8th
    Username: SLIMn2016

โœ… Track: Yes
    โœ… Calories: Yes, unde
    โœ… Exercise: Yes, 1 hr Spinning Class๐Ÿšด๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ, 37 min. Elliptical Trainer๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ & ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ37 min. Treadmill
    โœ… Water: 249.8
    โœ… Steps: 13,178 / 7.11 miles

๐Ÿ—ฃComments/Goals: Spin class doesn't give me any credits towards my stepping๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ....today wasn't bad food wise. I almost missed lunch bc of my schedule, but snuck in a pre-made tuna wrap๐Ÿ˜‹--โœ”๏ธmeal prep๐Ÿ˜‰. Tomorrow is my very busy, fasting day๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ฌ

๐Ÿ˜ฃIS IT STILL ONLY MONDAY???!๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜† โœจ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜… WE GOT THIS!!!

What?! Spin is like 60k steps - lol ๐Ÿ˜ฌ you are killing it with the cardio and ๐Ÿ’ฆ water! Working my whole up to your energy level!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Daily post for Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: lots of stairs plus 180 squats
    Water: 130 oz and counting

Much better today. Normally after a weekend of esting too much, I end up hungry on Mondays.... but today I feel full. And I know I barely hit 1000 calories. Wondering if my stomach is still off from yesterday. I was quite uncomfortable last night and this morning. Feeling better now, ut still have a full feeling.
    Oh well. Still stayed under in cals and trying to get back on track!
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Daily check in: April 8

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No.

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Daily Post: April 8th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 13,000 steps
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 60 mins walking, 60 mins weight training.
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member

Daily Post: Sun, 4/7
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: None

Daily Post: Mon, 4/8
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: None
    Goals/Day/Comments: Over a little bit. Trying hard for this week.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Hi All!
    Happy Monday! ๐ŸŒป

Daily check in - 4.8

Working a lot and trying to keep my energy and motivation up!

Tracked - yes! Down to the sunflower seed!
    Calories - under! If itโ€™s not on the plan/ it doesnโ€™t fit my goals!
    Exercise- 45 min SoulCycle with heavier weights, stretching every morning and using that torture device we call a -foam roller .

NSV! I lost 2 inches on my waist and 1 inch on hips/ this is big for me since my weight does not like to budge from these 2 locations!! I have 3 inches to go!

Goals- Iโ€™ve been getting in a lot more water, have to continue. ๐Ÿ’ฆ been drinking more matcha tea instead of coffee and have to keep focusing on the omega 3s and greens. Have to keep hitting those! 9 weeks til vacay. ๐Ÿ‘™

Have an awesome, positive day!

Awesome NSV I love when I lose inches even at times it's seems so tough way to go you're almost there ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
  • gjaholy33
    Mon April 8
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no.

I was feeling a bit tired and had a slight headache (allergies probably-the pollen is ridiculous ) after work today to get to the gym or go running so I have given myself a pass today. I go back to this nutritionist tomorrow. I had 3 goals to accomplish in this month since I went last and have not met any of them. But I am going to face the music and I have recently been refocused. So hereโ€™s to a better month. Lol.
    Hope you all have a wonderful evening.

Sometimes it is hard to face the music but once we do we find more support for our progress and even little ideas on the changes we need to incorporate. So I am sure you're going to have an awesome session with your nutritionist especially now you're determined to be focus.
  • gjaholy33
    ๐Ÿ’ŽDaily Post: Monday 8 April

๐Ÿ’ŽTrack: Yes
    ๐Ÿ’ŽCalories: Under
    ๐Ÿ’ŽExercise: Just some walking today
    ๐Ÿ’ŽComments: I felt good today after weighing-in and losing 2lbs so as a treat, I went and got my hair done ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™ve now lost 21lbs in 8 weeks and feel so much more energetic and happier. I think Iโ€™m starting to get my confidence back ๐Ÿ’ช

Awesome 21 pounds down is a WONDERFUL feeling keep it up.
  • gjaholy33
    dtp17 wrote: ยป
    Apologies havenโ€™t done a weigh in yet. Have no scales at home and trying to muster enough motivation to go to the gym.

Turned 49 on Sunday and it started ok. Did a 5 mile race which I really enjoyed but then went down hill. Spent most of the rest of the day sitting at home alone feeling sorry for myself and comfort eating. Such a vicious circle and itโ€™s starting to worry me now.

I really want to do this and get my head back in the game but itโ€™s hard to get motivated when you feel this way. I really must sort myself out.

Sorry for the woe is me post. Iโ€™ll start again tomorrow and kick myself up the butt. Youโ€™re all doing great and I wish I could get motivated. Maybe tomorrow .....

I've been there in that vicious circle eventually decided on talk therapy who decided I need to get touch which different parts in myself and fine out why we keep sabotaging ourselves. It sounds a bit bizzare but doing a self evaluation and journaling relly got my focus on.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Exercise: Yes
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Daily Post (Monday)

Exercise: No
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Username River_Goddess
    Daily check in Monday
    Tracked? :star:
    Calories under? :star:
    Carbs under? :star:
    Intermittent Fast? 17 hrs
    Exercise? 15000 steps, outside all day, plus one hour bootcamp.
    Water? 8 cups
    Sleep? 7 hours
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Hi All!
    Happy Monday! ๐ŸŒป

Daily check in - 4.8

NSV! I lost 2 inches on my waist and 1 inch on hips/ this is big for me since my weight does not like to budge from these 2 locations!! I have 3 inches to go!

Awesome NSV I love when I lose inches even at times it's seems so tough way to go you're almost there ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Thanks Gloria!! ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Hey guys hope all is well. I sort of fell off the map last week. I had to close a chapter of my life that I thought I was ready to close and it took its toll on me. I used food as my comfort and got really off track. I told myself that I was in this journey for the long haul and I was not going to let anything derail me. For those of you who have friended me you can see that I was still tracking but I was too ashamed to post. Well, I am back with a vengeance and I am not stopping until I reach my goal. I also visited with my MD for a physical and he explained why my weight loss was so slow and changed my eating plan so hopefully, this will work out for the best.

So glad you're back!!! I was getting worried about YOU. We all get off track from time to time. It sounds like you are back for the duration. :)
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Daily Post: Monday 4/8
    Track:Yes
    Calories:Under
    Exercise: Kickboxing, Treadmill walk, planking
    Steps:10,154

I had another loss this week and was thrilled and energized. I was a little apprehensive about going to midnight shift (2 weeks ago) not knowing how I would shift my eating, sleep and exercise schedule. Sleep has been a challenge on some days but so far I have made it work. I guess that is my NSV! :D
This discussion has been closed.