AB0215 wrote: »
    Username: Inmylife1979
    Week: 4/1
    PW: 298.6
    CW: 298.8

Week: 4/8
    PW: 298.8
    CW: 296.4

I'm not sure I'll continue with the challenge....or maybe I can just check in. Just found out that I'm pregnant.

Goals:
    -Drink all 8 cups of water each day
    -Remember to take my vitamins
    -Watch my sugar intake

@inmylife1979 Congrats! And feel free to continue with us if you'd like, we do have a cheer squad!

Thank you! I'm going to keep on weighing in on Mondays to hopefully keep myself in the best possible shape. I'd love to be on the cheer squad!
  • inmylife1979
    inmylife1979 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »

I'm not sure I'll continue with the challenge....or maybe I can just check in. Just found out that I'm pregnant.

Goals:
    -Watch my sugar intake

Congrats I know this os a major change but the door is open whatecer you decide. The other option is to be part of our Cheer squad if you want the motivation but not have your weight counted right now.

Thank you! Yes, the cheer squad would be great!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Sunday....
    Track: some
    Calories: nope
    Exercise: short walk outside
    Water: maybe 100 oz?

I barely tracked, I went over in calories, I went through a day of "I don't care".
    It sucks, because I DO care. And when I got on the scale this morning I was kicking myself. Why do I do this?! Almost every weekend.....
    Its frustrating. And I do it to myself. No one else to blame.
    Ok, well, I have this week to get on track and get back to logging everything, getting my squats in, and getting my water intake back up.

You got this!
    Week 2 weighin
    Momma3times
    Pw: 250.0
    Cw: 248.4

I am happy with another loss this week. I didn't get as many regular workouts in as I wanted, but I did get some outside walks in which helps me more mentally and physically. I require sunshine to regulate my mental state I think.

Hoping for some more warm spring days this week. They are just starting to happen here.

My NSV this week - I worked out in gym shorts 3 times and 1 time was in public. I haven't worn shorts above my knees out of my house in probably a decade. Then I never have been able to workout in them because of thighs rubbing. I don't have that rubbing anymore and I am trying to get over my fear of showing my legs in public.

Awesome loss. And great NSV
  • vicky2767
    Options

Goals:
    -Watch my sugar intake
    Congrats
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Daily Post: April 6 & 7

Track: No
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No

Fellow Slimsons I need help. How do you manage busy weekends and family celebrations that revolve around food? I did not log in this weekend. Saturday we were at the ballpark most of the day and then celebrated my parents 45th anniversary. Yesterday, we were at the school fair all day. Lots of high calorie food everywhere. I knew I wouldn't be able to track or stay under my calories and no time for a workout so I just ate. Today I feel absolutely horrible. I'm bloated and have no energy. What are some tips and tricks that you use to stay on track?
    Drink more water.
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: no
    Calories: not sure
    Exercise: none

Have to get out of this funk. Hoping to stay strong this week with my eating.

I'm feeling the same way. I feel like I just can't get a handle on it. I'm glad for this group though. It's comforting to know there are others with struggles similar to my own and we can all be here to help each other out along the way.
    This group is such a great support. And yes knowing we all have similar struggles helps me too.
    303lissy wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in
    Username: 303lissy
    Week: 2
    PW: 218.4
    CW: 217.0

Down some pounds! Some of it is water weight/bloating from the last of MTOTM, but I was more active and I tracked what I ate most days. So it's a good start!
    Nice!
    User ID: NuggetBrain
    Week Number: Week 2 (Monday)
    Previous weight: 253.6
    Current weight: 254.4
    Just a small gain. You’ll lose this in no time.
    Username: Gadgetgirl259
    Week: April Week 2 (Monday)
    PW =191.4
    CW= 188.4

Soooo happy 😃 with this weeks results.

Nice loss
  • rosina89
    rosina89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Monday 8th April
    Username: rosina89

✅ Track: yes
    ✅ Calories: No 😔
    ✅ Exercise: Walking all day
    ✅ Water: Not enough
    ✅ Steps: 12386

Comments: Started the day so well, but after a long day at a theme park with 4 year old it has ended in me only wanting chocolate. (I am trying so hard to resist)

Goal: tomorrow I will stick to my calories.

Help: I am not sure what to make my daily calorie limit.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: April 7

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Spent most of the day making dinner. Impromptu turkey! It was yum but ended up being a bit heavy for me.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 7th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 13,500 steps (5.4 miles) I went on a 3 mile walk early this morning and a shorter walk in the evening. I also moved furniture in the den to make room for my new treadmill that's arriving Tuesday. I've noticed that I'm starting to have pain in my left hip. The treadmill has a flex deck, which should help with my joints. I've given up on the idea of squats and stairs for now.

@CindyJNC1963 The pain in your hip can actually be caused by walking, it happened to me when I first started walking a lot late at the end of 2017, had to go through 3 months of physical therapy/rehab and then build back into literally everything...weight lifting and then I built back into walking....but now I know how to avoid it, so that helps.
    Stretching daily and working on my mobility is the only way I avoid the hip issues.

I was wondering about that too. I was just looking at hip flexibility exercises. It's not too bad yet so I want to get started with that before I need to go to PT. I notice it the most after one of my long walks.
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

April

Week #2

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 209.6
    CW: 210.4

Given that I lost 6 pounds last week I'm not worried. I know I've stayed within my calorie goals and kept up the exercise. On to week #3.
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 7th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 13,500 steps (5.4 miles) I went on a 3 mile walk early this morning and a shorter walk in the evening. I also moved furniture in the den to make room for my new treadmill that's arriving Tuesday. I've noticed that I'm starting to have pain in my left hip. The treadmill has a flex deck, which should help with my joints. I've given up on the idea of squats and stairs for now.

@CindyJNC1963 The pain in your hip can actually be caused by walking, it happened to me when I first started walking a lot late at the end of 2017, had to go through 3 months of physical therapy/rehab and then build back into literally everything...weight lifting and then I built back into walking....but now I know how to avoid it, so that helps.
    Stretching daily and working on my mobility is the only way I avoid the hip issues.

I was wondering about that too. I was just looking at hip flexibility exercises. It's not too bad yet so I want to get started with that before I need to go to PT. I notice it the most after one of my long walks.

Walking can mess up my hips quite a bit too! I'm getting back into yoga (great way to start the morning), and I noticed how tight my hips have gotten. Pigeon pose and lunge stretches have been great for me.
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    Week 2 weighin
    Momma3times

I am happy with another loss this week. I didn't get as many regular workouts in as I wanted, but I did get some outside walks in which helps me more mentally and physically. I require sunshine to regulate my mental state I think.

Hoping for some more warm spring days this week. They are just starting to happen here.

My NSV this week - I worked out in gym shorts 3 times and 1 time was in public. I haven't worn shorts above my knees out of my house in probably a decade. Then I never have been able to workout in them because of thighs rubbing. I don't have that rubbing anymore and I am trying to get over my fear of showing my legs in public.

Congrats!!! I was able to go outside in knee shorts yesterday for the first time in years too. It feels so good.
  • dtp17
    dtp17 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Apologies haven’t done a weigh in yet. Have no scales at home and trying to muster enough motivation to go to the gym.

Turned 49 on Sunday and it started ok. Did a 5 mile race which I really enjoyed but then went down hill. Spent most of the rest of the day sitting at home alone feeling sorry for myself and comfort eating. Such a vicious circle and it’s starting to worry me now.

I really want to do this and get my head back in the game but it’s hard to get motivated when you feel this way. I really must sort myself out.

Sorry for the woe is me post. I’ll start again tomorrow and kick myself up the butt. You’re all doing great and I wish I could get motivated. Maybe tomorrow .....
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    April Week 2
    SW = 315 lbs
    PW = 241.2 lbs
    CW= 234.0 lbs
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    Weekly weigh-in

Username: o0kody0o
    Week: April Week 2
    PW: 165lbs
    CW: 163lbs
    Week 2 weighin
    Momma3times

WOW!!! 🙌👏👏👏😝🎉 These are great weigh ins!! Congrats!💪🏻😅

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, April 8th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, unde
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 1 hr Spinning Class🚴🏻‍♀️, 37 min. Elliptical Trainer🏃🏻‍♀️ & 🚶🏻‍♀️37 min. Treadmill
    ✅ Water: 249.8
    ✅ Steps: 13,178 / 7.11 miles

🗣Comments/Goals: Spin class doesn't give me any credits towards my stepping🙅🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️....today wasn't bad food wise. I almost missed lunch bc of my schedule, but snuck in a pre-made tuna wrap😋--✔️meal prep😉. Tomorrow is my very busy, fasting day🤞🏻😬

😣IS IT STILL ONLY MONDAY???!🤪😆 ✨💪🏻😅 WE GOT THIS!!!

• vicky2767
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

April

Week #2

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 209.6
    CW: 210.4

Given that I lost 6 pounds last week I'm not worried. I know I've stayed within my calorie goals and kept up the exercise. On to week #3.
    Great attitude. You are doing awesome.
    dtp17 wrote: »
    Apologies haven’t done a weigh in yet. Have no scales at home and trying to muster enough motivation to go to the gym.

Turned 49 on Sunday and it started ok. Did a 5 mile race which I really enjoyed but then went down hill. Spent most of the rest of the day sitting at home alone feeling sorry for myself and comfort eating. Such a vicious circle and it’s starting to worry me now.

I really want to do this and get my head back in the game but it’s hard to get motivated when you feel this way. I really must sort myself out.

Sorry for the woe is me post. I’ll start again tomorrow and kick myself up the butt. You’re all doing great and I wish I could get motivated. Maybe tomorrow .....
    I myself have just started getting my motivation back. (March was a tough month for me). All I can say is that you will get there. Sometimes it’s not that easy. And you are right- it’s a vicious cycle hard to get out of sometimes. But remember you are worth this. Be kind to yourself. Forgive yourself for getting off track. It’s ok. We are here for you. Let us know what you need. Hugs.
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    💎Daily Post: Monday 8 April

💎Track: Yes
    💎Calories: Under
    💎Exercise: Just some walking today
    💎Comments: I felt good today after weighing-in and losing 2lbs so as a treat, I went and got my hair done 😊 I’ve now lost 21lbs in 8 weeks and feel so much more energetic and happier. I think I’m starting to get my confidence back 💪

Awesome.
This discussion has been closed.