CW = 188.4
    Diff = - 1.2

Great loss
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    💫 Good morning Slimsons 💫

I just thought I’d update with some of my NSV’s. I had my baby almost 5 months ago now and about 2 months after giving birth, I tried on a few pairs of pre-pregnancy jeans. I could barely get them over my thighs and there was no way they would zip up.

I tried those jeans on this morning and they fit comfortably! They went over my thighs no problem and I can zip them up (even without holding my stomach and without looking like a contortionist trying to get them on lol).

I took my measurements on 23 February 2019 and decided to take them again today.

Chest/bust: 2 inch loss
    Waist: 3.5 inch loss
    Hips: 1.5 inch loss

It’s such a good feeling seeing these results. I really don’t think I could have achieved my goals without MFP. I always read the Success Stories as they motivate and inspire me. Being part of this group keeps me in check too and I love the positivity of everyone. So thank you 💜

Fantastic !
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 25 minutes elliptical
  • thelandkraken
    thelandkraken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Daily tracking - April 9th
    Tracked: Yes
    Under calories: Waaaay under
    Exercise: None

No food and no exercise today because I woke up with a dodgy stomach. Hopefully it’s just a 24 hour bug and I can get back to it tomorrow.
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    rosina89 wrote: »
    I have just started to use my fitbit again and wondered whether anyone wanted to join me on one of their walking challenges? My username is Rosina if you want to add me.

I just sent a friend request to you for Fitbit. My username is Marsha.
  • hippienana
    Options
    I LOVE Fitbit challenges! I'll figure out how to post my user link later... but would love to do a Workweek Hustle with my fellow Slimsons :)

What is your user name on Fitbit. I just added Rosina and would love to add you so we could do workweek hustle and other challenges. I love these. Let me know so I can add you.
  • thelandkraken
    Options
    hippienana wrote: »
    I have just started to use my fitbit again and wondered whether anyone wanted to join me on one of their walking challenges? My username is Rosina if you want to add me.

I'm really not sure how to add people on Fitbit for that sort of thing, but anyone is welcome to add me! I'm Fossil and my userpic is a black and white cat (to help identify me).
  • hippienana
    Options

I'm really not sure how to add people on Fitbit for that sort of thing, but anyone is welcome to add me! I'm Fossil and my userpic is a black and white cat (to help identify me).

You can go in to invite friends and go to users and add their user name. I will add you to mine. My user name is Marsha
  • hippienana
    Options
    So if you are trying to add a friend with their username on Fitbit you go to Community then down at the bottom it says add a friend and your go there. Then it has at the top contacts, facebook, etc. go to username and then type in the person's username and it will send a request.
  • hippienana
    Options
    in community you go to friends and then at the bottom is has add a friend.
  • thelandkraken
    Options
    Excellent! I added you back :)
  • hippienana
    Options

I saw that and now we can do challenges on Fitbit. Whoo hoo.
  • hippienana
    Options

This should be fun and helpful to get in more exercise. I love a good challenge. How about you?
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    dtp17 wrote: »
    Apologies haven’t done a weigh in yet. Have no scales at home and trying to muster enough motivation to go to the gym.

Turned 49 on Sunday and it started ok. Did a 5 mile race which I really enjoyed but then went down hill. Spent most of the rest of the day sitting at home alone feeling sorry for myself and comfort eating. Such a vicious circle and it’s starting to worry me now.

I really want to do this and get my head back in the game but it’s hard to get motivated when you feel this way. I really must sort myself out.

Sorry for the woe is me post. I’ll start again tomorrow and kick myself up the butt. You’re all doing great and I wish I could get motivated. Maybe tomorrow .....

@dtp17 That was pretty much my whole 2018. I ended last year in a bad place, it was scaring me too and decided I needed to change things, I couldn’t have another year like 2018! Losing weight, eating right, exercising, getting back in mfp, joining this group, it was all good decisions. You’re in the right place. Lean on us, share when you feel you can. You got this, we all got this! 💪💪💪💪💪
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday April 8th
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (Walked for 18 min)
    Goals/Day/Comments: Will try to increase my walks to 20 min.
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I added some of you on Fitbit! I'm Alissa (email is alissa.belcastro@gmail.com). I'd love to do work place hustle!

I'm getting ready to go on vacation this week. We're flying out tomorrow to San Francisco. The good news is that it'll be a lot of (hilly) walking (we're not getting a car). Bad news is that I know we're going to be stopping at a bunch of not-fantastic food choices places. Hopefully the increase in activity will counteract some of that!
  • rosina89
    rosina89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

I can't see your friend request.
  • rosina89
    rosina89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    There are a few of us that have added each other on fitbit and going to do a workweek hustle. If anyone else wants to join us that would be lovely, that way we can all motivate each other to get our steps in 😀

My username is Rosina or (rosina.robertson@yahoo.co.uk)
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    HI All - daily check in - 4.9

Swamped with work today! Where to begin?

Tracked - yes
    Cals - under
    exercise - intense strength training - new class today. Ouch. Also a 45 min spin.

This is where I get lost sometimes - when work gets crazy and stressful - I start getting tired. Must focus and stay active. It's all mindset right?
This discussion has been closed.