Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: No
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: No
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

I was just about to msg you cause I just updated the Winner's Circle and notice you haven't posted.

I know things may be difficult at times but be encouraged and DON'T GIVE UP we're here to help and support you.❤❤👍🏾👍🏾
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, April - Week 2

PW = 159.6
    CW= 158.5

I'll take it.... hoping next week I can flush this water retention.

So proud of your perseverance, keep it up girly!👍🏾👍🏾👏🏾👏🏾
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 157.8
    CW: 157

I am so mad that I gained nearly ten pounds from like a month ago. I can feel it in my knees when I exercise. I need more willpower!!!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Username: DeshotelK
    Week: April Week 2
    PW: 190.2
    CW: 189.4

So excited to be under 190 again! Exceeded my goal for April. Guess I need a new goal. :)

WAY TO GO! YAY! SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU UNDER 190 AS WELL👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👍🏾👍🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    🥧🥮IT'S FRIDAY TEAM SLIMSONS🍰🧁
    LET'S TALK ABOUT SUGAR CRAVINGS

I chose this topic this morning as the weekend is coming and for some reason that's when most struggle or have the temptation to cave in. (I have done so plenty of times in the past)

Below are some tips on how to combat cravings and getting pass the binging (just in case we slip up).

3dz46u212ddn.jpg

opbvdzi0827l.jpg

YOU CAN DO THIS!💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽🏋️‍♂️🏋️‍♂️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️

yjb9z6j7noko.jpg

NOW IF YOU JUST CAN'T RESIST DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP JUST START FRESH!🌈🌈🌅🌄 REMEMBER TOMORROW'S IS ANOTHER DAY!🌝🌞

Have a WONDERFUL and productive day!

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria 👌🏾👌🏾❤❤😉😉
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username: grizziegriz
    Week: April Week 2
    PW =158.7
    CW=156.7

So glad with my progress. Moving in the right direction.

Oooh I love this you're pushing through and look at your results! Truly awesome keep it up👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♂️🏋️‍♂️💪🏽💪🏽👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾😃😃😃
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 157.8
    CW: 157

I am so mad that I gained nearly ten pounds from like a month ago. I can feel it in my knees when I exercise. I need more willpower!!!

Things happen and we must learn from our experiences and move on. Look how the scale is going down already. You're pulling yourself back up and getting on track again. Be proud of yourself thus far and take it a moment at a time and before you know it you're be more than 10lbs lighter.

Take my word for it I remember in one week I gained over 20lbs, I mean it was ridiculous and I kept beating myself up over it and the next week was worse. So the key is to stay focus one day or sometimes even one meal at a time and be positive. YES STAYING POSITIVE IS THE KEY TO YOUR SUCCESS!

YOU GOT THIS I'M ROOTING FOR YOU AND PRETTY SURE EVERYONE IS AS WELL! BE ENCOURAGED You got this! 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽😉😉😉
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thu, 4/11
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over by 158
    Exercise: Walked 3.7 miles
    Goals/Day/Comments: Really hard to be under in calories, thinking of trying the fasting for 2 days...googled & read up some more. Thanks Gloria!
  • gjaholy33
    edited April 2019
    Options
    My breakfast trying something new to get me over my 1200 cal mark

cdbbhtea018z.jpg

Just in case I don't make it back from my Physical therapy appt in Brooklyn in time to have dinner👍🏾😃

P.S. having read the sugar content on my yogurt decided to only eat half the serving as I don't want my sugar cravings to come back. Awareness is everything when trying to develop new habits.🙄🙄
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    nbatch456 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Thu, 4/11
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over by 158
    Exercise: Walked 3.7 miles
    Goals/Day/Comments: Really hard to be under in calories, thinking of trying the fasting for 2 days...googled & read up some more. Thanks Gloria!

You're welcome. Remember YOU GOT THIS it may take a little time but you'll get there. It took me over 3 years but I'm finally making small changes each day.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    P.S. having read the sugar content on my yogurt decided to only eat half the serving as I don't want my sugar cravings to come back. Awareness is everything when trying to develop new habits.🙄🙄

Gloria.... have you considered buying plain greek yogurt and adding stevia drops for sweetness? Some people don't like stevia though--- but I used to do that and then add some PB2--- if you like peanut butter, it is a dessert-like taste without the fat and adds some protein.

Unfortunately, I cannot do dairy, except for cheese--- makes me sick😒---so I miss my Greek yogurt much!

---Oh wait, I just noticed that is non-diary coconut based yogurt.... hmmm idk if they make that in a plain/non-sweetened version🤔
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    hippienana wrote: »
    🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♂️HAPPY THURSDAY TEAM SLIMSONS🤼‍♂️🤼‍♀️

TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL TIP: IINTERMITTENT FASTING

So just in case inquiring minds want to know all about what is the intermittent fasting that has been mentioned constantly in this group over the past few months, below are a few more details: (I've been doing this for the past 30 days with my new eating plan and the results are amazing. I still have a long way to go but we each have to find what works for us so I combine my eating plan with the 16:8 fasting plan)
    hakwnkcpbjgo.jpg

7c90e6xsndjz.jpg

fbgrzndmtz2l.jpg

Hope this helps explain things more. Have a productive day and remember we're in this together so any extra feedback is always welcome.

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria ❤

This is the basis for the keto diet or way of eating (WOE). Love it

I am doing the fast today 16:8. Have you tried the bone broth Gloria? It helps with electrolytes during the fast and you can add pink Himalayan salt to it and herbs if you want. It not bad. You might check out ucanketo.com blog. I love this group. Amy is a keto coach and really helps you understand how to do keto the right way. Just thought I would put that out there.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

Gloria.... have you considered buying plain greek yogurt and adding stevia drops for sweetness? Some people don't like stevia though--- but I used to do that and then add some PB2--- if you like peanut butter, it is a dessert-like taste without the fat and adds some protein.

Unfortunately, I cannot do dairy, except for cheese--- makes me sick😒---so I miss my Greek yogurt much!

---Oh wait, I just noticed that is non-diary coconut based yogurt.... hmmm idk if they make that in a plain/non-sweetened version🤔

Yeah I think I'm either going to have to find a different store where they sell the unsweetened coconut milk yogurt or maybe they'll have it next time. I'm allergic to dairy so I can't digest regular or greek yogurt. I only brought 4 this time so I I'll just have 8 servings instead of 4.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    April Challenge Week 2:
    Username: hippienana
    PW: 170
    CW 167
    WHOO HOO>

Way to go! awesome job so proud of your progress 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♂️HAPPY THURSDAY TEAM SLIMSONS🤼‍♂️🤼‍♀️

TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL TIP: IINTERMITTENT FASTING

So just in case inquiring minds want to know all about what is the intermittent fasting that has been mentioned constantly in this group over the past few months, below are a few more details: (I've been doing this for the past 30 days with my new eating plan and the results are amazing. I still have a long way to go but we each have to find what works for us so I combine my eating plan with the 16:8 fasting plan)
    hakwnkcpbjgo.jpg

7c90e6xsndjz.jpg

fbgrzndmtz2l.jpg

Hope this helps explain things more. Have a productive day and remember we're in this together so any extra feedback is always welcome.

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria ❤

This is the basis for the keto diet or way of eating (WOE). Love it

I am doing the fast today 16:8. Have you tried the bone broth Gloria? It helps with electrolytes during the fast and you can add pink Himalayan salt to it and herbs if you want. It not bad. You might check out ucanketo.com blog. I love this group. Amy is a keto coach and really helps you understand how to do keto the right way. Just thought I would put that out there.

Thanks but I'm not doing keto. Did try it but couldn't stick with it but I take some things and apply it to my new lifestyle and it's working for me.
This discussion has been closed.