Yesterday's Date: Sat, 13th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, as follows:
    Daily Goal: 1200
    Food Eaten: -1900
    Exercise Cals: + 905
    Cals Remaining: + 205
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

I'm in the middle of surviving an eventful weekend of food with a bunch of would-be(normally) Foodies! Wedding shower yesterday, then dinner out with fam last night and then today will be a birthday party with some of the same people. Luckily 7 of my closest family members (including DH) are all now doing the keto diet and yesterday I spent my trips up to the finger food table explaining to my newly conscientious step mom and aunt what to eat when we really had no good options. We decided on eating the meats and cheeses from the sandwiches and stacked up on raw broccoli, cucumber veggie mix and ranch. A small side of chicken salad, salsa and sour cream. Wish me luck on today!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,909 Member
    Options
    WEIGH-IN
    Week: Week 3
    Today: Sunday, April 14th
    Previous week's weight: 162.6lbs
    Current week's weight: 161.3lbs
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    swauters wrote: »
    @HASWLRS
    How are YOU doing?

@swauters, thank you for asking, Sara. <3 It is still TBD. I have an appointment with a chiropodist on the 23rd for my foot. In the meantime I am doing a bunch of stretches for it. I have yet to make an appointment for my head, seeing as that is where I am struggling the most!! I have a family Easter dinner tomorrow, and dinner out on Monday most likely. Maybe Tuesday I can take another stab at eating like a person trying to lose weight!!

I have never heard of a chiropodist. Same as a podiatrist?

@swauters, yeah, I had to look it up, too. but they are the same.
  • bbmich23
    bbmich23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bbmich23 (Weight loss Journey began Feb 19, 2019)
    Starting Weight: 235.6
    Last week: 224.8
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    April week 3: weight today: 226.8

Slowly getting back on track. This was with no exercise and just watching what I have been eating. Hoping to stat back with exercising tomorrow now that things have settled down a bit. Thank you for the support last week. I was a mess. This past week was hectic as well, but I am not giving up. On the upside, I now have a new work out buddy..Not quite the way I wanted my husband to get healthier, but this was a bit of a wake up call for him. Looking forward to another loss this coming week.
  • Jl20alon2564
    Jl20alon2564 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Username: Jl20alon2564
    Journey starting weight: 332lbs
    February starting weight: 324lbs
    March starting weight: 314.2lbs
    April starting weight: 299.6lbs
    Last weeks weight: 296.2lbs
    Current weight: 294lbs
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    Mini Challenge: Yes x 3
    Yesterday's Date: Sat, 13th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, as follows:
    Daily Goal: 1200
    Food Eaten: -1900
    Exercise Cals: + 905
    Cals Remaining: + 205
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

I'm in the middle of surviving an eventful weekend of food with a bunch of would-be(normally) Foodies! Wedding shower yesterday, then dinner out with fam last night and then today will be a birthday party with some of the same people. Luckily 7 of my closest family members (including DH) are all now doing the keto diet and yesterday I spent my trips up to the finger food table explaining to my newly conscientious step mom and aunt what to eat when we really had no good options. We decided on eating the meats and cheeses from the sandwiches and stacked up on raw broccoli, cucumber veggie mix and ranch. A small side of chicken salad, salsa and sour cream. Wish me luck on today!

@Kwinnero, that is great that you have some fellow ketoers (?) to help you navigate this extremely social weekend!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    WEIGH-IN
    Week: Week 3
    Today: Sunday, April 14th
    Previous week's weight: 162.6lbs
    Current week's weight: 161.3lbs

@Kwinnero, another fantastic loss, Krystal!! You are definitely in the zone!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Jl20alon2564
    Journey starting weight: 332lbs
    February starting weight: 324lbs
    March starting weight: 314.2lbs
    April starting weight: 299.6lbs
    Last weeks weight: 296.2lbs
    Current weight: 294lbs

@Jl20alon2564, speaking of being in the zone.....fantastic!! Another two pounds this week, and over five for the month and the month is only half over!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    bbmich23 wrote: »
    bbmich23 (Weight loss Journey began Feb 19, 2019)
    Starting Weight: 235.6
    Last week: 224.8
    April week 3: weight today: 226.8

Slowly getting back on track. This was with no exercise and just watching what I have been eating. Hoping to stat back with exercising tomorrow now that things have settled down a bit. Thank you for the support last week. I was a mess. This past week was hectic as well, but I am not giving up. On the upside, I now have a new work out buddy..Not quite the way I wanted my husband to get healthier, but this was a bit of a wake up call for him. Looking forward to another loss this coming week.

@bbmich23, I have you at 230.6 for last week, so that would mean an almost four pound drop this week!! So yes, you are definitely getting yourself back on track!! I am glad to hear that things on the home front have settled down somewhat and yay for your new workout buddy!! Your likelihood of individual success is increased now that it is a shared goal between the two of you!! Take full advantage of this!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    April 13
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation 🧘‍♀️
    36 min 2 mile hike
    Steps:6684
    Water: 96oz
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    4/12/19 Mini Challenge
    Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes walking through parts of Sedona

4/13/19 Mini Challenge
    Exercise: Yes! 3-4 miles walking the south rim of the grand canyon, plus some other walking at places before we reached the canyon.

3p7ttmh96qd1.jpg

This looks amazing @cmhubbard92 😍 I can't think of many more amazing places to get your steps in than here!
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    cz52t7p292bd.png

So grateful for the support on Friday. Got myself out and moving tonight - quite slow and not very far but I'm pleased I started and I did manage a 2 minute consecutive jog 👍 Hope everyone has had a good weekend!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    4/12/19 Mini Challenge
    Exercise: Yes walking through parts of Sedona

4/13/19 Mini Challenge
    Exercise: Yes! 3-4 miles walking the south rim of the grand canyon, plus some other walking at places before we reached the canyon.

3p7ttmh96qd1.jpg

This looks amazing @cmhubbard92 😍 I can't think of many more amazing places to get your steps in than here!

So true! There was a 2 billion year timeline walk of all the different rocks at the canyon! It was really cool to walk and learn!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 3 – 4/14 – April Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – 45 minute cardio workout with grandkids, they spent the night
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    cz52t7p292bd.png

So grateful for the support on Friday. Got myself out and moving tonight - quite slow and not very far but I'm pleased I started and I did manage a 2 minute consecutive jog 👍 Hope everyone has had a good weekend!

Your mile pace is far from being quite slow! In fact, I really am sweating at that pace. You are doing great
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked, under, n 5k steps for now
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options

MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Sunday, April 14, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: No - back is really hurting today :(