Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Do you play baseball or does someone in your family?

I've always thought spinning looked fun, yet intimidating. lol How long have you been a spinner?

I so love myself some good Mexican foods, your meal sounded like it was fantastic!

Best to you on hitting your goal for the month! :-)
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    Well done! Great results.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Monday 4.15.19
    Today’s Plan: OMad
    Weight Goal for the Month: 160
    Friday's weight: 164

Today’s Water Consumed: Pretty good
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking

Meal: Brunch, 80 calorie Yoplait toasted marshmallow yogurt with some blackberries and granola and a tuna salad salad from subway. Kinda a mini fast day around 600 cals. Oh I also had a few sugar free jolly ranchers......and yep they caused some tummy trouble just like the gummies :)

@wsandy8512 - my youngest son (he is 11) is the baseball player it is so fun to watch and he has a really great team and he is a pretty great player as well :) so it is all a lot of fun. Our season goes until May and then he will be on the all-star travel team from May-July. It keeps us busy.....I just have to stay away from the ball field food ---it is amazing....

We used to have a membership at the Y where I took spinning classes, but then it got pretty difficult to go ---so I found a spinning bike at a sports store and ended up just buying it --it isn't anything fancy like the new peletrons (man I would Love one of those) but it does the job......It is in the family room so I usually watch tv or listen to music or pull up a spinning video class on cable.....it is a lot of fun :)……
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    You are doing really well!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Your youngest is 11? Born in 2008? That would be the same age as my daughter. Oh boy, she might be 10 turning 11 as she puts it, but she thinks she is 21..lol. Good luck with your weigh-in this Friday, you are doing fabulous! :+1:
  • volgirl1322
    Monday 4.16.19

Today’s Water Consumed: Pretty good
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Spinning and work walking

Meal: Well......chocolate happened...….at work I consumed two small snack size bags of peanut m/ms and two small peppermint patties ---no particular reason they were there and I ate them...…..Dinner before the ball game was chick filet - I had the market salad (300ish calories) and a few sugar free jolly ranchers.....Still a decent day minus the chocolate binge......and after I did it I felt like crap
    just so ridiculous......oh well...…

Today will be standard OMAD.....
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Donna -

Sounds like you had a really nice weekend! I hope you can get down to 160 with us! That'd be fun! :) Also yeah the jollies do it for me (in the tummy area) with less calories too so sometimes I have a few on my fasting days LMAO

Ignore that chocolate binge - today's a new day! Onward and upward! :)
  • volgirl1322
    Yeah I bought the real jolly rancher kind and had some of the same issues not as much as with the gummies but I also had some self-control with the jollies. I have no self-control with gummies :)……

Eating a butt-load of ice today I have had crazy ice cravings for the past few weeks.....I swear my dentist is gonna kill me :)…….

I am so ready to be in the 150's with you and Trace :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    LOL I have no self-control with the gummies eitherrrrr...the jollies just take longer to eat that's the only diff for me LOL.

Is your iron low? Craving ice can be a symptom of anemia...just FYI

Yasssssssssss 150's here we come! :love: :mrgreen:
  • volgirl1322
    You know ---after my surgery I did have post-surgery anemia ---*ding ding* it is making sense now, I bet my iron is still low especially if that is a symptom.....I go in a few weeks for a follow up and I think get blood work done...….*thanks dear* <3 I'll make sure to find out!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    You know ---after my surgery I did have post-surgery anemia ---*ding ding* it is making sense now, I bet my iron is still low especially if that is a symptom.....I go in a few weeks for a follow up and I think get blood work done...….*thanks dear* <3 I'll make sure to find out!!!!

Anytime babe! My mama gets it ALLLLLLLL the time! LOL
  • volgirl1322
    Monday 4.17.19

Today’s Water Consumed: Fair
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Spinning and work walking

Meal: Took a salad to the ball field and also some veggie chips which were yum. A few sf jollys as well so a pretty low-cal day.
    Today water fast for tomorrow's weigh in.....

pf3fy0fzw4m2.jpg

ng5ry7g07o8h.jpg
  • jadepearl
    Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow :+1: I am sure you will do awesome! :) Is that Veggie Straw Chips?
  • volgirl1322
    jadepearl wrote: »
    Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow :+1: I am sure you will do awesome! :) Is that Veggie Straw Chips?

Yep the veggie straw chips 130 cals for the entire bag and I think only 8 carbs. I am fan of crunchy foods and I love the chips
  • jadepearl
    Omg, I think I need to hunt for this😍😍😍 Hopefully, I can get some here🙏
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh I should definitely try those - are they yummy?

You've got this Donna! We're all pacing great this week <3
  • volgirl1322
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh I should definitely try those - are they yummy?

You've got this Donna! We're all pacing great this week <3

OMG the veggie straws are awesome...super crunchy and the sea salt was a nice addition......I will def be looking for a big bag of them at the grocery......now I am craving more and it's a water only day for me :( boo
  • mistymeadows2005
    MRAH that's no fun! LOL - it's only one day...we can live in veggie-straw land tomorrow :smiley:
  • volgirl1322
    :p Yep I am staying strong today
  • jadepearl
    Cheering you on on your water fast! :+1: Good luck with your weigh-in today :)