TEAM: The Slimsons (April)

Options

Replies

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ˜πŸ’«β€οΈ So happy too hear this Gloria ^^^^^ @gjaholy33
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Username: Fitness327wk
    Week: April week 3
    PW = 133.6
    CW=135

I hurt my back... It is finally feeling better; however I haven’t been working out nearly as I have been. Thankfully back on track the last few days, barre, hiking and golf!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    4.18 Daily Check in
    Track: Yesβœ”οΈ
    Calories: Yes βœ”οΈ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes
    Comments: Barre one hour and Seven mile hike with hubby. β€οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ€—πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

I am back up and running! Back issues gone, thankfully! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

Hope everyone is doing great!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    UPDATE: MOM surgery went well. . .she's resting comfortably. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers

Great to hear. πŸ™ πŸ™πŸ™
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday, April 18th
    Username: SLIMn2016

βœ… Track: Yes
    βœ… Calories: Yes, under/fasting day
    βœ… Exercise: Yes, 20 min. Elliptical, 60 min. Zumba Fitness Class, 70 min. Strength Training Class, 35 min. Treadmill
    βœ… Water: 216 oz.
    βœ… Steps: 15,823 / 8.47 miles

πŸ—£Comments/Goals: Went over my fasting calories today, but I’m still happy with it. I had a pretty stressful last 3 days. Trying to juggle a lot and get in so much exercise was extra rough this week bc I had Monday off and taking tomorrow off to spend with my family. Going to try to get in a Spin class or something tomorrow morning if I can sneak it in so I can make Sunday a rest day. Weigh in tomorrow β€”but feel like I’m still retaining water from my training AND last Friday's eating at the gala eventπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.

Have a great Thursday night--and keep up the hard work all!πŸ™ŒπŸ’«πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸŽΆβœ¨πŸ€—

• SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @SLIMn2016 Wishing you a wonderful Thursday evening too! πŸ’ƒπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ’œ
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    @SLIMn2016 Wishing you a wonderful Thursday evening too! πŸ’ƒπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ’œ

Thank you!! Hey have you used that back stretcher/massager at all? I just recommended it to a friend at the gym and she's crazy about it--she said the first time she used it her back "snapped" back into placeπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 17/18

Track: no
    Calories under goal: No
    Exercise: no

Been a rough week at work and home. Stress ate. Will weigh in tomorrow and know it will be a gain. We leave tomorrow morning for 5 days camping on a lake. No cell service so I won’t be able to check in until Wednesday.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work plus 230 squats
    Water: 168 oz and counting

I resisted a LOT of snacking today..... and I managed to go grocery shopping, while hungry, and not get any impulse buys!! No giant bags of chips to munch on for the hour ride home! I was quite proud of myself.

I have a 3 day weekend ahead. Trying to pre-plan my food so I don't eat more than I should!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: Β»
    Daily post for Thursday

I resisted a LOT of snacking today..... and I managed to go grocery shopping, while hungry, and not get any impulse buys!! No giant bags of chips to munch on for the hour ride home! I was quite proud of myself.

Excellent NSV!!

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 18th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,300 steps

I didn't do one of the regular ifit cardio treadmill workouts this evening but I did complete a 45 minute walk at average pace of 2.5 mph. My heart rate was really elevated for a good portion of the walk so I feel good about it. I joined a 4 week step challenge at work....that should be fun.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I feel ya - those who are lamenting weigh ins. I’m a bit nervous about mine. I’m up 2 lbs since doing so much strength training this week. But - I’ve lost an inch on my waist and hips. :) the journey continues. Wishing you guys a happy weigh in!

πŸ‘™ tracked - yes
    πŸ‘™- calories - under
    πŸ‘™- exercise - 45 min spin, 30 min lower body resistance training.

Night all! 😴
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: Thurs

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Feeling bloated today. Hope that’s gone by morning for weigh in!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: Β»
    Hi All,

I feel ya - those who are lamenting weigh ins. I’m a bit nervous about mine. I’m up 2 lbs since doing so much strength training this week. But - I’ve lost an inch on my waist and hips. :) the journey continues. Wishing you guys a happy weigh in!

πŸ‘™ tracked - yes
    πŸ‘™- calories - under
    πŸ‘™- exercise - 45 min spin, 30 min lower body resistance training.

Night all! 😴

Awesome I love when those inches come off keep it up
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 18th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,300 steps

I didn't do one of the regular ifit cardio treadmill workouts this evening but I did complete a 45 minute walk at average pace of 2.5 mph. My heart rate was really elevated for a good portion of the walk so I feel good about it. I joined a 4 week step challenge at work....that should be fun.

Yes those challenges keep you motivated as well we osh you the best.
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Username River_Goddess
    Daily check in Wed & Thurs
    Tracked? Check
    Calories under? Check
    Carbs under? Check
    Intermittent Fast? 17.5 hrs
    Exercise? Just steps... 15K steps, 30 min walk - both days
    Water? 8 cups
    Sleep? 8 hours
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options

Thank you!! Hey have you used that back stretcher/massager at all? I just recommended it to a friend at the gym and she's crazy about it--she said the first time she used it her back "snapped" back into placeπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Love it! Even my husband is using twice a day to help with stretching his back. We play quite a bit of golf, awesome! πŸ‘πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ€—
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Great recommendation! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    UPDATE: MOM surgery went well. . .she's resting comfortably. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers

Amen! I am so thankful! Lots of resting up for her!
This discussion has been closed.