Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    There we go Tracey! Is the rest of the weekly plan staying the same? :) 6 pounds to 158!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Plan still stands at mini fast today and water fast tomorrow.
  • mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Plan still stands at mini fast today and water fast tomorrow.

I LIKE IT!!! What's on the menu for your mini fast today? I plan on doing the same as yest, but SF gummies instead of ice cream LOL
  • LadyBlanks
    edited April 2019
    I had to change this post because I did what I should not do which is bring cash in to work and look at the lunch menu. I did both and ended up getting a chicken cheese steak. This will be my meal for the day and my last meal until Friday.

mfas20id7pit.png
  • LadyBlanks
    qeloydraiwas.png

I am pretty sure the late night chicken and cake caused me a few ounces.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are rocking it Tracey ---totally got this down.....I am sure you will be thrilled with your Friday results no doubt!!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yeah that salt probably snuck up on you - but it's easy now! Cheesesteak is done, and you don't have to think about food again until after weigh in on Friday! How easy! ;)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You are still kicking some major butt! So inspiring :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Thank you Lisa!
  • LadyBlanks
    I don't know why for the last few weeks or so, eating events have been happening on Thursdays. Tomorrow we are scheduled to go to Texas Roadhouse for my nephew's birthday dinner. I am going to have to miss out on that because I refuse to have a third week in a row where I am gaining instead of losing.
  • mistymeadows2005
    I don't know why for the last few weeks or so, eating events have been happening on Thursdays. Tomorrow we are scheduled to go to Texas Roadhouse for my nephew's birthday dinner. I am going to have to miss out on that because I refuse to have a third week in a row where I am gaining instead of losing.

Can you go and just get a diet coke or something? Or have another mini fast and fast Friday and weigh Sat?
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member

Can you go and just get a diet coke or something? Or have another mini fast and fast Friday and weigh Sat?

Good idea!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    I just don't want to risk it. My son has to work tomorrow so I will use having to drop him off as my excuse for not going.
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    I am in awe of your commitment. You know just when to rein it in and when to enjoy.
  • LadyBlanks
    vb5zdzcm233v.png

Had an early meal which was a chicken cheesesteak (pictured above). Other than that it was water only and will be water only until Friday. I am looking to post a loss this week guys so no excuses or compromises.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    You are doing so well :+1: I am never good with controlling myself when I go to a celebration. Do what's best for ya :) Good luck with your weigh-in this Friday :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Today's weigh in showed a loss of 1.2 pounds with a weight of 162.8 pounds. I doubt I can lose the 3.9 pounds to get me to 158.9. I am hoping to at least be able to shed enough to get to 160.X.

My lowest weight of this reboot was 161.8 (11 April 19) so if I can get below that I will have redeemed myself and will be truly back on track.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Tracey ---you are doing great even if the scale isn't where you want it to be. You have been on track and have been very mindful of what you are doing ---the mental is 1/2 the battle!!

Stay strong ---I am with you on Water until Friday as well :) Drink up :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Tracey - you're doing great! only 2.9 need to get under 160 which is a big milestone! And 2.9 on a water fast flush day is totally in the realm of normal! I think you'll get there!!!

We've got this babe! #MuskateerStrong

(sorry I'm on all the hashtags today...when the mood strikes LOL)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited April 2019
    You are right Steph. If I can lose 3.3 on a mini fast, then 2.9 is quite possible on a full fast.