Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Username. Batgirl140

Weigh in May week 4
    Friday weigh in

PW: 203.8
    CW: 199.6

MET MY GOAL!! 200 by May 24th!!
    Seem to have also stumbled into Onederland!! I haven’t seen the 100s in a long time, saw it briefly 10 years ago.

Sorry I’ve been MIA this week! Birthday weekend went great and it was kind of a reset for me. Indulged but never went over. Didn’t track but kept myself in check without it. I took a break this week from tracking and I did well all week. I think I just needed to see how well I was doing without the tools.

This weekend is a family weekend with lots of food. I plan to enjoy myself and maybe get some walks in. See how I come out on the other side. 😁

I won’t be able to log in tomorrow so I’ll lose my logging streak. 😩

wow great loss on a busy week
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,810 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: aqua size, yard work and started cleaning garage
    Water: 104 oz
    Steps 15094
    Met all my goalsfor yesterday
    Goals 120 mins aquasize, finish off garage cleaning and get in 15000 steps
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    @gjaholy33 I know the feeling being sore from going hard. I find that if I work that same muscle group using just my body weight or stretching, doing a few movements/reps to get blood into the sore muscle it feels better. Now it does hurt like hell at first but the soreness goes away usually after the second movement. Just move slow and easy. The other day I worked legs so hard I could barely walk. My trainer had me do a few slow body weight movements to get blood into the muscle and it worked. I felt so much better. I was going to cancel my training session I was hurting so bad. Then I had a nice slow walk home (it took me forever), I was still a little sore but I felt so much better.
  • BougeeBrat
    Options
    Thinking of purchasing a treadmill. Anyone here own one? Looking for some input.....
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    @gjaholy33 I know the feeling being sore from going hard. I find that if I work that same muscle group using just my body weight or stretching, doing a few movements/reps to get blood into the sore muscle it feels better. Now it does hurt like hell at first but the soreness goes away usually after the second movement. Just move slow and easy. The other day I worked legs so hard I could barely walk. My trainer had me do a few slow body weight movements to get blood into the muscle and it worked. I felt so much better. I was going to cancel my training session I was hurting so bad. Then I had a nice slow walk home (it took me forever), I was still a little sore but I felt so much better.

I wish that would work in my case but due tothe fact I suffer from chronic pain that does not work as well with me but not giving up. Trying to get back down to 399s so I can take up swimming again which will be a great help to my body according to my PT
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Username. Batgirl140

Weigh in May week 4
    Friday weigh in

PW: 203.8
    CW: 199.6

MET MY GOAL!! 200 by May 24th!!
    Seem to have also stumbled into Onederland!! I haven’t seen the 100s in a long time, saw it briefly 10 years ago.

Sorry I’ve been MIA this week! Birthday weekend went great and it was kind of a reset for me. Indulged but never went over. Didn’t track but kept myself in check without it. I took a break this week from tracking and I did well all week. I think I just needed to see how well I was doing without the tools.

This weekend is a family weekend with lots of food. I plan to enjoy myself and maybe get some walks in. See how I come out on the other side. 😁

I won’t be able to log in tomorrow so I’ll lose my logging streak. 😩

YAY! WELCOME TO ONEDERLAND🎉🎉🎉🎉👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 163.2
    CW: 160

Okay, mindset back on track. No stress eating, hopefully....

Way to go so proud of you 🎉🎉👏🏾👏🏾👌🏾👌🏾
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Weigh Week 3
    PW: 270.0
    CW: 271.6
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Friday 24 May

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 15 mins exercise bike & walking
    💬Comments: I had wholewheat penne pasta for dinner tonight and measured out a 75g serving. I haven’t had pasta in a long time and that was the first time I’d used my scales to weigh it. It made me realise how much pasta I had been eating previously...way too much! When I looked at the 75g serving I thought to myself “that is not going to fill me up 😯 “ but once cooked with my sauce, chicken and other ingredients, it was more than enough 😋
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    Thinking of purchasing a treadmill. Anyone here own one? Looking for some input.....

Yes, I have a NordicTrack T 6.5 S. I bought a few months ago. It's a lower end NordicTrack but I love it.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,305 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday, May 24th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: No
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 2.5 mile walk, Strength Training, Core & Elliptical HIIT
    ✅ Water: 187.6 oz.

🗣Comments/Goals: Dinner out again, two nights in a row eating out is very unusual for me—so my weight will be up this week and next week most likely …. Back on track tomorrow!!
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    @Batgirl140 Congrats on making it to Onederland!!!
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    Daily Post: May 24th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,100 steps

I went out to dinner with friends last night and we picked a terrible restaurant. They mainly served hamburgers, sandwiches and these strange salads. Let's just say it wasn't a healthy eating place. I ended up getting a grilled chicken cheese steak (without the bread :) )...plus a normal side salad. I'm proud I stuck to my calorie guidelines.

Last night I was so tired that I fell asleep before I put on the CPAP mask. I slept thru the night without waking up gasping or coughing once. I don't plan to make a habit of it but it's great to know that my sleep apnea may not be as bad now.
  • BougeeBrat
    Options
    @CindyJNC1963 thanks I was looking at the Nordic Track brand glad to hear that you like yours.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username: Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week May Week 4

PW: 472.4
    CW: 465.9

Goals/comments I didn't reach my goal so I'm still going to treat my brother tomorrow to Applebees and I'll still have my steak and veggies but NO SANGRIA just water.

Daily Post Friday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 45 minutes PT session
    Water 187oz
  • BougeeBrat
    Options
    Daily Post - Friday

Track : Yes
    Water: 120 oz.
    Exercise: No
    Steps: Barely

**Graduation day shenanigans**
  • aadubb
    aadubb Posts: 67 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Daily Post - Friday (forgot to post it)

Track : Yes
    Water: 100 oz.
    Exercise: Yes! 5km Jog, 26 min cardio at lunch with coworkers and weights after work ( biceps, triceps, back, shoulders, glutes)

comments/goals:
    Heading to a retreat this weekend weighed in at 165 today. Hoping to be 163 by Monday! I won't weigh until Monday since there are no scales here. I weigh myself everyday so not having one is different. I brought a cooler with some low carb options if the meals provided don't fit my plan. Excited to see if I can be succesful and not give into temptation!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Friday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work
    Water: 230 oz

Was very happy today, because my morning weigh in was in the 140s!!! So I was happy dancing alllllllllll day!
    Hoping I can keep that momentum going till next week's weigh in!!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,810 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    ⭐️Daily Post: Friday 24 May

Exercise: 15 mins exercise bike & walking
    💬Comments: I had wholewheat penne pasta for dinner tonight and measured out a 75g serving. I haven’t had pasta in a long time and that was the first time I’d used my scales to weigh it. It made me realise how much pasta I had been eating previously...way too much! When I looked at the 75g serving I thought to myself “that is not going to fill me up 😯 “ but once cooked with my sauce, chicken and other ingredients, it was more than enough 😋

That is why i weigh my food, I find I guess either way to much or to little, Weighing and measing realy helps
This discussion has been closed.