CW 137.2 ( just got off flight) Hoping H2O weight 😔
    ala155 wrote: »
    Username: ala155
    Weigh in week 4
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Needed to miss last week, no scale available. Tough week
    PW 136.2
    CW 137.3 (sorry team)

Good news - bad news! So I went back to find your week #2 post because in the spreadsheet I had your PW different than what you had for week #4 weigh-in. Yes, you still gained. But only by 0.1- good news?. And no need to apologize. We're in this together and struggling and working through life. We have all accepted that this is a lifelong journey... a marathon, not a sprint.

• johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    vk2s0m77h0ln.png

For me, it'd be like 30 minutes! hahahaha
  • johicks
    Options
    Sorry I haven’t chatted with you all like I normally do. I have time this morning while the ice relaxes my back muscles. So let’s get to it!
    @jwall309 ~ by now you are at the beach hopefully having a blast!! Nice weigh-in. You talked about the rate of loss. I read a blog this morning about numbers, besides the scales and the rate of losing weight. I’ve put the link below, but here is a paragraph that may help you adjust. It comes from the last number in the article 80/20- … “While it doesn’t seem like losing one pound a week is a big deal, that approach is sustainable and meaningful, resulting in 50 pounds or more lost in one year,” notes Holland. I look forward to hearing about some beach volleyball, swimming, and sunset walks.

5 Weight-loss Numbers You Should Know - MyFitnessPal blog https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/5-weight-loss-numbers-you-should-know/

@MaelynMayhem ~ Thursday nutrition class sounds interesting. And carrying those groceries, great exercise! Awesome self-control on Friday with the doughnut! And balanced with good food. Good for you! Glad you are able to still walk. Keep killing those Zombies!
    @jupdyke~ 🎈 Happy Birthday! 🎈 Yes, good thing you are a runner to help offset the celebrations. Enjoy both!
    @skullsandskeletons ~ Thursday steps- yeah!! Friday night… you stopped yourself! Yeah! And a positive way to look at it… a maintenance day. I need to do better at this… stopping and thinking, I can maintain on some days and it’s okay!
    @ajaia2001~ Good Thursday -Bootcamp and low calories! 🙏 thinking about you.
    @Fivepts~ Good loss and good for you for sticking with it and finding the accountability!! Keep working your program. You can do it. Hope you feel 100% soon.
    @pratainua ~ A loss is a loss! Yeah!! Having a great month!! 👏
    @germaine_yee ~No gain! Yes!
    @ajaia2001~ Whoa! I hope that loss is the new eating plan, not worrying. HUGS. You’re doing great.
    @_Cece_x ~I’m glad you posted so that you are not eliminated from the group for next month. And a NO gain weigh-in after two weeks. That’s the way you need to look at it. If I have been unaccountable for two weeks, I’d gain for sure!! So chin up. And hope t hear more from you this next week.
    @klilev~ Good for you for getting in the legs after work. I bet that felt good in more than one way. YOU time!! Enjoy your weekend and the activities with your kids. As I check off for week #4 weigh-ins. I think I missed yours. Did you post your weigh-in this past Monday? If so, I missed it. Please re-post. Thank you.
    @peacekeace ~ You have a beautiful smile. :) One more week in May.
    v84obkpwfmw1.jpg

• johicks
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @klilev - nevermind!! I found it. My eyes must have been crossed this morning. I do have your week #4 weigh-in.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    @johicks sending positive vibes your way! We all have those days where we wake up on the wrong side of the bed. It's okay! You will push through. Hugs.
  • johicks
    Options
    @johicks sending positive vibes your way! We all have those days where we wake up on the wrong side of the bed. It's okay! You will push through. Hugs.

Thanks. I'm doing better and hope that the determination I have in me now lasts throughout the night and through the weekend. I appreciate your encouragement.
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday 5/25)
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes
    8+ water: 15
    Daily Goals:
    • Morning Affirmations:
    • Plan / pre-log food
    • Exercise goals 30-60 min/day, add resistance: 65min
      30m: 20m walk, 5m cool down, 5m stretch
      15m: marching
      10m: 80's dance video
      10m: 80's dance video
    • One post-dinner snack: None!
    • Kitchen Closed! - YES!
    Okay... I'm posting early, so I need to stick to my word. KITCHEN IS CLOSED!!
  • johicks
    Options
    ji0p5hxwd5l9.gif
    You are on fire!!

A special congratulations to those who stepped up to accept the NO GAIN for WEEK #4 Weigh-in and did just that . . . . NO GAIN! This small group had a total loss of 15.9#
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    Username: Victorious55
    Weigh in week: May 27
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 145.2
    Today’s Weight: 146.8
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday 5/26)

Track: yes
    Calories: under, Limit: 1500/Actual: 1294
    Water: 100 oz
    Exercise: Mile walk to the bus terminal
    Day: I decided today would be the best day to go visit my grandmother at the nursing home due to storms moving back in over night. I decided to save a ticket and walk to the terminal. It turned out to be a hair over a mile, and I arrived in just enough time to catch my bus. I sat and listened to her talk about a song that was playing that nobody else could hear. But she is 90 years old so she's earned her due. We chatted for about an hour before I had to catch the next bus, however I missed but 70 seconds, and the one after that didn't come. So, I sat in the heat and sun for an hour waiting for the bus, and when it came I did use the second ticket to catch a transfer bus home instead of walking home from the terminal. For most of the day Internet has been cranky again, and sleep is being elusive, but hey, it's giving me a chance to write this post!

My day
    1) I got to walk outside.
    2) A person they thought my walking hat was cute.
    3) I got to spend time with my grandmother.

Myself
    1) I enjoy the outdoors city or country
    2) I enjoy science fiction books and movies such as Ender's Game
    3) I respect life.
  • MaelynMayhem
    Options
    074ut2q9oljs.png
  • johicks
    Options
    humqow53fphc.jpg

• johicks
    Options
    Username: johicks
    Week: Sunday, May Week 5 (5/26)
    PW: 251.4
    CW: 250.4
    One thing I did well: I did add more resistance and found some dance videos.
    One thing to improve: Better at the nighttime binges. In April there were 8 and they were both 4 days consecutive. In May there have been 6. And there was almost a two week period of none. At two was the most consecutive. So I’m picking myself up sooner and dusting myself off to get back on right away!

• MaelynMayhem
    Options
    Username: MaelynMayhem
    Week: Sunday, May Week 5 (5/26)
    PW: 256.4
    CW: 256.2
    One thing I did well: I continued to get some exercise in, even with the activity restrictions.
    One thing to improve: Improve on the variety of foods that I eat. Mostly for the past several months it's been the same thing from day to day to day.
  • LuluLovinLife
    LuluLovinLife Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Oops I posted in the June group but maybe it should be here? May had a few more weeks than normal 😁

Username: LuluLovinLife
    Week: May Week 5
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW = 135.8
    CW= 134.6
  • klilev
    klilev Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Repost week 4:
    Username: klilev
    Week: May Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    SW: 196.6
    PW: 191.0
    CW: 190.0
  • klilev
    klilev Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Another benefit ot tracking...
    I have tracked everything I've eaten for the last four weeks, and I know this is a huge contributor to weight loss.
    I just went through my nutrition summaries and saw that my carb/protein/fat breakdown is pretty consistent but also that I consistently don't get enough iron. I never would have recognized this without tracking. My dr recommended a multivitamin last time I went in but I haven't made it a habit. I think I will try to include more iron-rich foods and also commit to taking a multi vitamin every day.
  • johicks
    Options
    @victorious55 ~ Stick with it. You’re going to have an overall loss for May. :)
    @MaelynMayhem ~ Yeah! A visit with Grandma. You’re still walking and doing your body good. You had such a huge loss last week and still lost this week!! Awesome May for you! Yeah! Hope you find a new or different food to add to your repertoire. Good goal.
    @LuluLovinLife ~ LOL Yes… 5 weeks in May. I didn’t even know that June was up yet. Thanks for posting that. And awesome loss!! You had a good month.
    @klilev~ Nice loss! “Weigh” to end the month. It’s exciting when the weight comes off and even more so when we learn something from tracking and paying attention to what it takes to lose and to fuel our bodies. Yeah you!!
  • johicks
    Options
    ubnatznect5d.gif
    💥 💣Let's hear it for our girl!! @MaelynMayhem Biggest Loser for week #4 in May! 💣💥
    And our top three: @MaelynMayhem, @ajaia2001, and @JamieD328 Plus we lost 11.6# as a team! Go @RunTrackMinds!

AB0215 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 4 WINNER @MaelynMayhem. - 3.10%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO THE SLIMSONS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 4!!

May Week 4 is now in the books!
    Week 4 is finished, and we had a lot of victorious team members!!
    Let's keep pushing, who will take Week 5?!

Below are the full results for Week 4.
    The Biggest Loser Is...
    💖1st - @MaelynMayhem. - 3.10% 💖
    2nd - @BEASTFIELD314. - 2.44%
    3rd - @genajonas. - 2.44%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - The Slimsons. - 0.94%
    2nd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.36%
    💖3rd - Run Track Minds. - 0.29%💖

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Susanpiper57. - 1.45%
    2nd - @Missyms740. - 1.39%
    3rd - @murdog3t. - 1.21%

The Slimsons
    1st - @BEASTFIELD314. - 2.44%
    2nd - @genajonas. - 2.44%
    3rd - @nbatch456. - 2.22%

Gutbusters
    1st - @LadySaton. - 1.24%
    2nd - @BonnieHosk85. - 1.11%
    3rd - @bdashnay. - 1.02%

💖Run Track Minds💖
    1st - @MaelynMayhem. - 3.10%
    2nd - @ajaia2001. - 1.43%
    3rd - @JamieD328. - 1.34%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @KristiRTT. - 1.60%
    2nd - @Starshine15. - 1.58%
    3rd - @gloliver3. - 1.22%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    💖1st - @MaelynMayhem. - 8.2 lbs.💖
    2nd - @gjaholy33. - 6.5 lbs.
    3rd - @genajonas. - 5.0 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 9.1 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 46.1 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 9.0 lbs.
    💖Run Track Minds - 11.6 lbs.💖
    Flab-U-Less - 16.8 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 92.6 lbs

• johicks
    edited May 2019
    Options
    As we wind down this aMAYzing month, we get prepared to begin a new one. If your name is below then you will automatically roll over to June. Please take a moment to go to the thread at the bottom of this post to introduce yourself, chat about how successful May was, and/or your goals for June.
    @johicks
    @Jod13
    @LuluLovinLife
    @MaelynMayhem
    @Toyota100
    @Jactop
    @JammyPea
    @Jupdyke
    @Klilev
    @skullsandskeletons
    @JamieD328
    @jwall309
    @_cece_x
    @ajaia2001
    @Fivepts
    @germaine_yee
    @peacekeace
    @pratainua
    @ALA155
    @victorious55

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10746096/team-run-track-minds-june#latest

This discussion has been closed.