TEAM: Run Track Minds (May)

Options

Replies

• JammyPea
    JammyPea Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi @johicks,
    I am just catching up on the posts from the last few days. You are so inspiring and I love your positive energy. Looking forward to a great coming week (that I will post as the first week in June).

Best wishes to all who are having a bit of a tough time at the moment.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    @johicks Thanks so much for all of your support. I'll take that 7# loss...woohoo. Can't wait to see what June brings.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Weekly post May week 5
    PW: 245 or 239 (@johicks I’m not sure whether you recorded my Monday evening or Tuesday morning weight last week)
    CW: 237

I am happy for the loss! Can’t wait to see what June brings!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    @victorious55 ~ Stick with it. You’re going to have an overall loss for May. :)
    @MaelynMayhem ~ Yeah! A visit with Grandma. You’re still walking and doing your body good. You had such a huge loss last week and still lost this week!! Awesome May for you! Yeah! Hope you find a new or different food to add to your repertoire. Good goal.
    @LuluLovinLife ~ LOL Yes… 5 weeks in May. I didn’t even know that June was up yet. Thanks for posting that. And awesome loss!! You had a good month.
    @klilev~ Nice loss! “Weigh” to end the month. It’s exciting when the weight comes off and even more so when we learn something from tracking and paying attention to what it takes to lose and to fuel our bodies. Yeah you!!

Thank you very much @johicks. I am definitely going to stick to it. Looking forward to a loss this week. I have analyse my last week and it is good to know what happened. It is also good to know that I am improving. Every step forward is a victory for me.
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    i80zonprcur9.png
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @JammyPea~ Thank you - 💖 I do my best to stay positive. It’s easier in the mornings than at night though. LOL
    @jupdyke~ You are welcome! 👍 It’s fun to be part of the team. Cheering each of you on gives me a little boost, too!
    @skullsandskeletons ~ I ended up using the higher number last week, only because it was in the right format. But now we both know to weigh in the morning the next day. :) An incredible loss this week and for the entire month- 8# Awesome!! 👏
    @victorious55~ You’re welcome! Glad you’re tracking to be able to figure out how to adjust and where for that loss next week! :)
    @MaelynMayhem ~ hahahaha You find great memes! I only have hand weights. I’d have to travel 30+ miles in order to iron. Hahaha.
  • johicks
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @JamieD328~ Yes, you can move your weigh-in days to Thursdays starting in June. :) You’re last Tuesday weigh-in will be tomorrow and posted in this thread. Is that what you are thinking, too? I want to be sure we’re on the same page (or should I say thread!) LOL
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    @johicks Yep, I knew it had to stay for this month, I just had been thinking I should move it to work better around my schedule, and I didn't want to procrastinate and end up with Tuesdays for another month.
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday 5/27)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Spot on!
    Exercise: Yes
    8+ water: 8
    Daily Goals:
    • Morning Affirmations:
    • Plan / pre-log food
    • Exercise goals 30-60 min/day, add resistance: 40min
      20m- dance videos; and I’m sure I mimic them exactly! HA! But it’s fun.
      20m- biking (machine)
    • One post-dinner snack: 1 No Bake Fake.
    • Kitchen Closed! - YEP!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday 5/27)
    Calories: Spot on!
    Exercise: Yes
    8+ water: 8
    Daily Goals:
    • Morning Affirmations:
    • Plan / pre-log food
    • Exercise goals 30-60 min/day, add resistance: 40min
      20m- dance videos; and I’m sure I mimic them exactly! HA! But it’s fun.
      20m- biking (machine)
    • One post-dinner snack: 1 No Bake Fake.
    • Kitchen Closed! - YEP!

Fantastic day today @johicks!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Daily post: Monday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 5 mile run and walked the dog
    Day: It was a great, relaxing day. Ran, went to my daughter's parade, layed out in the sun, cleaned, and went for icecream. Had a great, suprising weigh in this morning, so that made my day! Back to work tomorrow!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday May ?
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

I stayed on track this holiday weekend! Yay. Thanks @johicks for your inspiring day and nice words.
  • JamieD328
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Calories: Over
    Water: Not enough for this heat
    Exercise: Not much

I probably won't have much of a loss to report for the morning, but knowing I am bloated makes me feel better about my prospects for next week, even though I am unsure about how to plan my meals for a camping weekend.
    Its been another rough evening with the kids, but we are fever free for the moment and planning to head to the pediatrician when they open in the morning.
    My gamer co-parent is whining about us streaming on our rural internet connection, so my son picked to watch my old Mobile Suit Gundam Wing DVDs. Geeky blast from the past for the evening.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Nope
    Calories: Pretty positive I was over
    Exercise: Nope
    Goal/Day: Much needed day for family and food. Honestly didn't stress over what I was eating, knew that I was gonna get my grub on today 🤟😎 Probably gonna go over tomorrow too with all the leftovers 🤗 but I will go to bootcamp to try and work it off.
  • MaelynMayhem
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday 5/27)

Calories: under, Limit: 1500/Actual: 1449
    Water: 96 oz
    Exercise: Zombies, Run (42 minutes), Yoga (30 minutes)
    Day: I spent a good chunk of the day downstairs waiting for a couple of packages. I lost my motivation to do the Yoga, but did it anyways. I plan to tomorrow morning do some cleaning on the apartment. Not much really to report today.
  • MaelynMayhem
    Options
    onp0kem4xmrq.png
  • johicks
    Options
    > > > >GO TEAM - RUNTRACKMINDS!!< < < <
    That dang kitchen door came open after I mentally shut it last night. I need to have more positive self-talk at night and be a little more strict on my nighttime routine. I also think I have my goal set too high for this week’s loss and I’m not eating enough during the day. I’ll readjust and be stronger tonight! In the last 5 days, I have had just one-binge free night. NOT good! But, today is a new day and tonight is a new night! And the one thing I CAN CONTROL is what goes into my mouth. And it's important to me, therefore.....
    puzuu8g5he38.jpg

@jupdyke~ Thanks for that boost of confidence and your Monday was awesome, too!! :) Thanks for all the notes to the newcomers in June. That was pretty cool to see this morning! And to learn how close to your goal you are. I hope you stick around for a while as you get there and maintain. We need to learn that part! I do for sure.
    @skullsandskeletons~ Awesome! Way to track! You’re welcome. :) Now I just need those words to sink in a little deeper into my head!
    @JamieD328~ Hope your kiddos feel better today. HUGS Do the best you can. Hope that camping is fun and there is some time to unplug and take some walks. Or you can lead some “HOT” Taekwondo in the campgrounds. LOL :D
    @ajaia2001~ Glad you had a fun day! Maybe that should’ve been my plan, to just have one food day and not worry about it! Sounds like you have it under control and are being realistic. So awesome!!
    @MaelynMayhem ~ Wonderful workouts!! Sometimes not having anything to report is a good thing. LOL My morning confessions lately are getting old. I can do something about that, right!? Right! Perhaps that’s when I need to take a cue from you and write my three day things and my three me things. Yep!! I’m putting a notebook on my nightstand right now!! :) And had I logged onto MFP before bed like I was doing. I would’ve read your meme. Awesome! Yes… I make myself. Thanks for that. That is exactly what I needed this morning. That one is print worthy!

> > > > Have a wonderful Tuesday! Remember . . .
    68j3xsm9t7dc.jpg
  • JamieD328
    Options
    Username Jamied328
    Weigh in: Week 5
    Tuesday weigh in
    PW: 162
    CW: 161.8
  • MaelynMayhem
    Options
    @johicks - As for the ironing this is what I have at my disposal at home when I can't get to the gym.

6slliezholdd.jpg
  • johicks
    Options
    @JamieD328 ~ Woooohoooo! A loss. :)
    @MaelynMayhem ~ Except for the bar w/weights; looks like my ironing: hand weights, mat, jump rope, and lots of DVDs. Except my new laptop doesn't have a player. My TV in the bedroom does, but there's not enough room. We did buy a USB connector to a DVD drive. But so far I am having fun with youtube videos. We'll see what happens down the road. :)

Have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.