Replies

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,304 Member
    Options
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, May - Week 5
    PW = 158.2
    CW= 161.3

Bummer---My weight is actually down almost 7 lbs. (it was 8 yesterday)...TOM+ the long weekend got me.... fresh start for June though.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Hey team

As I’m edging towards my GW, I know I’m starting to get a bit “too relaxed” now, if that makes sense. I’m eating little bits of things I don’t normally (chocolate for example). I suppose it’s a good thing that I’ve recognised what I’m doing because then I can focus on fixing it. As many of you know, I started at 184lbs and my original goal weight was 147lbs, and I’m about 2lbs away from that right now. I told my family that I think I’d like to get down to 142lbs instead and they were saying things like “I thought you were going to stop at 147?”, “ you’ve already lost a lot of weight” and “you really don’t want to lose much more”. I’ve never felt this healthy before and my confidence has soared but I’m made to feel like I’m doing something wrong 🤷‍♀️

Anyways, I just felt like I had to get that off my chest 😅

On a more positive note:

bio10vfm7lxb.jpeg
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    PW = 158.2
    CW= 161.3

Bummer---My weight is actually down almost 7 lbs. (it was 8 yesterday)...TOM+ the long weekend got me.... fresh start for June though.

TOM sucks, I’m in the same boat too and sooo bloated it’s unreal! But you’re right...tomorrow is the start of a brand new month and we’ve got this 🌷 💕

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week May Week 5

PW: 465.9lbs
    CW: 461.2lbs
    Goals/comments yay so happy despite my slip ups I'm still going down. 76.8lbs lost so far in 2.5 months still have 3 months to lose 100lbs so I won't have to do the surgery.

Do you know what I just found out yesterday?? My health insurance won't cover me seeing a nutritionist but they will cover the baraitric surgery UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE!
    I asked can I appeal this they said only if my doctor write a letter of Medical necessity, which is going to be kinda difficult cause she wants me to have the surgery. So I guess I'm going to have to be a little creative when I have the discussion or look for a free nutritionist.

I am just concerned cause my calories are only averaging about 600-700 a day (even though I'm satisfied) but I want to lose weight the healthy way and not be malnourished.

STILL STAYING POSITIVE JUST CONCERNED 🤔🤔🤔
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week May Week 5

Goals/comments yay so happy despite my slip ups I'm still going down. 76.8lbs lost so far in 2.5 months still have 3 months to lose 100lbs so I won't have to do the surgery.

Do you know what I just found out yesterday?? My health insurance won't cover me seeing a nutritionist but they will cover the baraitric surgery UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE!
    I asked can I appeal this they said only if my doctor write a letter of Medical necessity, which is going to be kinda difficult cause she wants me to have the surgery. So I guess I'm going to have to be a little creative when I have the discussion or look for a free nutritionist.

I am just concerned cause my calories are only averaging about 600-700 a day (even though I'm satisfied) but I want to lose weight the healthy way and not be malnourished.

WOW! 76.8lbs in 2.5 months is amazing 😉 You're doing great Gloria, go you!

• gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday (??)
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes walking 33min
    Water 170oz
    Goals/comments 2 doctor's appointments today so no bowling

Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes walking 20 min
    Water 133oz
    Goals/comments went so see the lawyer for my SSD case and they decided to take my case. So no more stressing over it they are going to request the rest of the records. Yay me.

Yep STILL STAYING POSITIVE
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    jmitts2 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh in:

username: jmitts2
    Weigh day: Wednesday
    PW: 229
    CW 227

Notes - Finally started working out again. Almost 2 weeks off due to just not feeling well (still dieting).

Way to go👌🏾👏🏾👏🏾 hope you're feeling much better. 🌝
    genajonas wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In - Week #5

Date: Wednesday, May 29
    Username: genajonas
    PW: 200.2
    CW: 197.6

Finally in the 100's, haven't been here in a long time. 30 lbs down, 47 more to go. Almost at the halfway mark.

Yay ONEDERLAND!🎊🎊🎉🎉
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Forgot my daily post!!

Daily post for Tuesday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 150 squats
    Water: 255 oz

I have this peach iced tea zero calorie drink mix that I have become addicted to, and now I have to drink it all the time. I feel full of water all day, but it tastes SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD! hahaha And I drink more water, so it's a win.

Yes it is! It's great when find something so satisfying and healthy at the same time.
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Daily Post Tuesday 5/28

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Allergies were acting up from all of the dust being stirred up in my house with the renovations. Took a Benadryl and it knocked me out. I slept sooooo well last night! I hadn't been sleeping well for about a week and was exhausted, my anxiety was acting up, and I was just generally in a down mood. I feel so much better today!

So sorry for those allergies but at least you got that much needed rest sometimes it is all we need to get back on track.
    digger61 wrote: »
    Tuesday Check in
    Food: under
    Water: 104 oz
    Exercise: Aqua size 120 mins yard work
    Steps: 12614
    Goals for Wednesday; 120 mins aqua size, sweep driveway and more yard work

Hard at work and great water intake 👌🏾👍🏾😍
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 20 minutes elliptical
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Wednesday

Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work
    Water: 210 oz

Did well with calories today. And feel really full right now. Stomach was kinda upset earlier today and is still feeling a little offf. But its getting better. 🙂

Hope you're feeling better.
    Daily Post: May 29th

Calories under goal: No, over by 66 calories
    Exercise: 10,250 steps

I went over my calories on purpose. I've been under for several days and I'm trying not to stay at the same calorie level all the time.

It was hard getting my steps in today. It was one meeting after another....so I was pacing the halls between meetings and finally got over 10,000.

That's one way to get your steps. Sometimes we need to shake up our calorie intake and it makes an huge difference for the better most of the time.
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Over
    Exercise: No

I was on target with my calories. Then late last night my daughter sat by me with a box of Cheese Nips while we watched Paranormal Caught on Camera and I sort of just snacked with abandon on those crisp cheesy little squares of yummy goodness. Don't know how much I actually ate. :neutral:

Don't sweat it, it happen. . .move on. I'm sure many of us have times like these😍😍😍
    digger61 wrote: »
    Wednesday Check in:
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Aquq size ang sweeping driveway
    Water: 104 oz
    steps 12482
    Goals to day Go to pool and work in garage. So much smoke here from the wild fires north of here that I have to turn on the lights in the middle of the day. So no outside walking today. Went out for breakfast with my wife this morning and ate good choices.Have a great day

Awesome plan, hope you had fun and everything went according to your plans.😍
    Daily Post: Thursday, May 30th

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Stair Climber, Elliptical HIIT & Strength Training Class—and a walk with Goldie later!
    ✅ Water: 200 oz. +

Wow what a workout 👍🏾👌🏾👌🏾
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 160
    CW: 156.4
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday

Calories: yes under
    Exercise: stairs at work
    Water: 170 oz

Baby girl's 3rd birthday! I had cake, and yummy dinner, and pre-planned all of it! I actually think I over estimated some of the calories, but that's ok. I was full by the end of the day and that's all I cared about. And the birthday girl loved her cake and presents! Still not sure how to blow out candles, but that's ok. hahaha
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins walking, 60 mins weight training, and today's training was a real struggle--Hang Snatch, Power Clean + Power Jerk, Lateral Shoulder Raise, Back extensions.

Comments: Ran out of steam on todays workout and fighting soreness didn't help. Super tired and I'm going to head to bed. I am just going to have to catch up tomorrow when I hopefully have more energy.

Well at least you got a major workout in hope you feel better today.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    Hey team

As I’m edging towards my GW, I know I’m starting to get a bit “too relaxed” now, if that makes sense. I’m eating little bits of things I don’t normally (chocolate for example). I suppose it’s a good thing that I’ve recognised what I’m doing because then I can focus on fixing it. As many of you know, I started at 184lbs and my original goal weight was 147lbs, and I’m about 2lbs away from that right now. I told my family that I think I’d like to get down to 142lbs instead and they were saying things like “I thought you were going to stop at 147?”, “ you’ve already lost a lot of weight” and “you really don’t want to lose much more”. I’ve never felt this healthy before and my confidence has soared but I’m made to feel like I’m doing something wrong 🤷‍♀️

On a more positive note:

bio10vfm7lxb.jpeg

Exactly stay true to yourself. You're doing awesome and if you do not like where you're at now keep going until you get there. ROOTING FOR YOU! BE ENCOURAGED!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in May week 5
    Friday weigh in

PW: 199.6
    CW: 199.0

Big loss last week. Was kind of expecting this. Still going in the right direction!

A loss is still a loss. You're doing so awesome! Just stay positive😍👍🏾👌🏾
    PW = 158.2
    CW= 161.3

Yep FRESH START IN JUNE! YOU GOT THIS!
    Username: DeshotelK
    Weekly Weigh In
    PW: 194.6
    CW: 194

Way to go, heading in the right direction. 👍🏾👌🏾😍
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey team

Years ago, when I was at my lowest weight, I weighed 165. I'm 5'9" and have a fairly broad frame. I felt great, but wanted to get down a few more pounds. Mainly because I was in between sizes and 5-10 lbs more would have put me comfortably in a lower size. My family was horrible to me. I was always the "big" one and for the first time was the smallest. My mom was the worst. She's overweight and is miserable, but does nothing to change it. My older sister was always the small one and over the last 5 years has become overweight. Once I started gaining after my injuries, both were completely different people to me. So much nicer.

I say that only you know how you feel and what your goals should be. Don't let anyone else's opinion matter more than your own.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:

Awesome!
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    Hey team

Years ago, when I was at my lowest weight, I weighed 165. I'm 5'9" and have a fairly broad frame. I felt great, but wanted to get down a few more pounds. Mainly because I was in between sizes and 5-10 lbs more would have put me comfortably in a lower size. My family was horrible to me. I was always the "big" one and for the first time was the smallest. My mom was the worst. She's overweight and is miserable, but does nothing to change it. My older sister was always the small one and over the last 5 years has become overweight. Once I started gaining after my injuries, both were completely different people to me. So much nicer.

I say that only you know how you feel and what your goals should be. Don't let anyone else's opinion matter more than your own.

Thanks for this. I’m kinda in the same situation with my sis. She’s always been slimmer than than me and never commented on my weight before when I was heavier. She’s now about 15 pounds heavier than me and is one of the people telling me not to lose much more weight etc.

I totally agree and will try my best not to let others opinions matter more than mine 😊
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,810 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week May Week 5

great loss this week Hope all works out for you and seeing a nutritionist

• digger61
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:

great loss
  • digger61