TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    On deck for a Thursday weigh-in:

@cossmoss15, @enyagoboom, @MarchelleLynne, @mickey10111, @Nicoletime4me and @sandkp
  • CaroDav73
    CaroDav73 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    A very overcast Weds evening 8:37pm, all food logged, water logged, step count 15735 and still counting, wishing I could get to the gym my shifts are smack in the middle of the day but must look really crazy on the CCTV when Im doing lunges/squats along platforms/ramps (boredom at work):smiley: ..
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Coral333 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS I’m back! I’m so sorry to have been out of the loop for almost a month 🙈 We got back from holiday and then my blackberry finally conked out on me which left me with no option of being on the app and I couldn’t get into my account on my laptop. Nightmare! I’m back up and running in the phone department and wondered if I could jump back in with my team rather than going through joining again to go into another one.

Hope everyone is well! When I finally got logged back in I had 547 notifications to get through - clearly loads of great support for May and I’ve definitely missed you all. Xx

@Coral333, it is very nice to hear from you!! I am glad your absence was circumstance filled and not just a case of giving up!! I'll admit, your sudden disappearance baffled me!! For the month of June you may participate as usual....you may even weigh-in, but it will not be officially recorded. To get back onto the spreadsheet and be an official member of team TBBT again, you will have to re-register for the July Challenge. I will make sure you get reassigned to this team...Ashley is great that way!!

Brilliant thank you! I’ll weigh in to keep accountable with you all and will make sure to re register for July to be back on it.

How have my fellow run clubbers been doing? I’ve been looking into a Fitbit @cmhubbard92 after you talking about your Fitbit group plans. Not sure on which one though as there seem to be a few available now.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    CaroDav73 wrote: »
    A very overcast Weds evening 8:37pm, all food logged, water logged, step count 15735 and still counting, wishing I could get to the gym my shifts are smack in the middle of the day but must look really crazy on the CCTV when Im doing lunges/squats along platforms/ramps (boredom at work):smiley: ..

@CaroDav73, no, I'll bet whoever is watching the CCTV is secretly in awe of you using any spare moment you have to benefit your overall health!! Who knows? Maybe you'll start a trend!!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 149.6
    Goal weight: 126.0

Last week 150.4

I'm back to the 150s - I don't understand why, although some must be water weight but that was from Sunday.

The last two days I was low in calories and high in exercise - last change to make a difference will be next Tuesday before my holiday

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    6/5
    tracked: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
    Wed: yes

I won’t lie, haven’t been to the gym. But my work week has been very physically demanding and yardwork was overdue, which is giving me these ‘yes’ days for the mini-challenge this week. Tomorrow will be just the same.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I’m back! I’m so sorry to have been out of the loop for almost a month 🙈 We got back from holiday and then my blackberry finally conked out on me which left me with no option of being on the app and I couldn’t get into my account on my laptop. Nightmare! I’m back up and running in the phone department and wondered if I could jump back in with my team rather than going through joining again to go into another one.

Hope everyone is well! When I finally got logged back in I had 547 notifications to get through - clearly loads of great support for May and I’ve definitely missed you all. Xx

@Coral333, it is very nice to hear from you!! I am glad your absence was circumstance filled and not just a case of giving up!! I'll admit, your sudden disappearance baffled me!! For the month of June you may participate as usual....you may even weigh-in, but it will not be officially recorded. To get back onto the spreadsheet and be an official member of team TBBT again, you will have to re-register for the July Challenge. I will make sure you get reassigned to this team...Ashley is great that way!!

Brilliant thank you! I’ll weigh in to keep accountable with you all and will make sure to re register for July to be back on it.

How have my fellow run clubbers been doing? I’ve been looking into a Fitbit @cmhubbard92 after you talking about your Fitbit group plans. Not sure on which one though as there seem to be a few available now.

I upgraded from the charge 2 to the versa. So far, I love it! It was quite expensive, but a lot of my friends have the alta HR! I think that is a cheaper but equally good version! You just can't swim with it. I will be honest that I have not started any challenges in a couple weeks because I wasn't being terribly active when I was out of work, but now I am back to it, and will be starting them up again! The more the merrier!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

Last week 150.4

I'm back to the 150s - I don't understand why, although some must be water weight but that was from Sunday.

The last two days I was low in calories and high in exercise - last change to make a difference will be next Tuesday before my holiday

@prehistoricmoongoddess, I am confused as to what is today's weigh-in. Is it 149.6 or is it 150.4?
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Weekly Challenge
    Day: Wednesday
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes - z25k week 3 day 1 for world running day. 45 min.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked under n 4791 steps. Gonna try to boogie later to increase my energy n these steps
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

Last week 150.4

@prehistoricmoongoddess, I am confused as to what is today's weigh-in. Is it 149.6 or is it 150.4?

Sorry...my mistake...I was 150.4. I get confused when using my mobile phone...I prefer using my laptop. I lost the first update I did!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3 x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Username: DreamAchiever33
    Weigh in week: June - Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight:192.9
    Todays Weight: 192.6

SW (May 1) = 205.9
    CW (June 5) = 192.6
    GW = 140 (ish)

@DreamAchiever33, well, it's better than a maintain, so yay for that!! Hopefully your kids start feeling better soon, so that life can get back to normal for you. I'd love to see what kind of damage you can do on the scales when you work at it for a whole seven days!!

Congratulations on moving into Onederland recently!! I hope you plan on permanently relocating here!!

Thanks - yes, I plan on staying in Onderland. :) I am excited to get back at a full week of great choices, healthy days and plenty of exercise!
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    June 5th

Amazingly - I got 3 yes's. Didn't think that would happen, but things turned around today.

It's my oldest son's 8th birthday! It was meant to be a great day! :)
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 5
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise- yes
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Wednesday 6.5.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 20 minutes yoga

Sunday: yes
    Monday: yes
    Tuesday: yes
    Wednesday: yes
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Username: EnyaGoBoom
    Weigh in week: June Week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 217.0
    Todays Weight: 216.8

That was a frightful .2 lb loss. I had a very uhm generous food week, but the movement paid off. Every little bit counts though and I'm pretty pleased to be creeping downward.
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge:
    June 4th (copied from UAC)

Pass day for me. An unfortunate day of events left me relying on fast food. 2 out of 3 of my kiddos had to go to the doctor - confirmed Strep throat. Had more errands to run, so was trying to utilize my time in town to get it all done when someone backed into me. Add on top of that I was borrowing my aunts car (one of ours is in the shop to repair the A/C). Between waiting for police report, tow truck and trying to get a rental all after hours, it was 8:30 and I was exhausted. Had Cane's chicken, which put me over because I had planned on turkey taco meat. Today (the 5th) hasn't started out so hot either with sick kiddos all night. Thankfully the antibiotics have started working their magic!

I hope things look up! It's so hard with sick kiddos.
  • susanpiper57
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Tuesday, June 4th Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yep
    Under Calories: Doubt it, but can't be sure due to fitbit syncing issues
    Exercise: 20 minute walk
    Total Steps: 9,830

I had every good intention in the world, but a Ben & Jerry's pint slice and a couple of cookies got the best of me. Whomp whomp. Made some pretty delicious veggie black bean enchiladas though.

Mines not syncing either! Do you have an android?

iphone. I think it is an MFP issue?
  • susanpiper57
    Options
    Wednesday, June 5th Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 20 minute walk
    Steps: 8698

My brother and his fiance came over unexpectedly for dinner, which worked out well because I had made boneless skinless chicken thighs and salad, and it was plenty of food to share. Between that and a 9 pm web meet session for my business writing course, and a couple of chapters to read for my psych course I didn't get a lot of steps, but my food intake was good. I still am having the issues with MFP, both on the site and through the app. It is logging multiple entries of foods and not synching with my fitbit. Hopefully it is fixed soon!
This discussion has been closed.