TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I am having issues with the site as well. It won't go to my home page. Thankfully I can still get here.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    I will keep weighing in but this week is a bust for the mini-challenge. I tend to eat a lot of my calories reported with Fitbit steps and MFP hasn't synced since Monday. I am logging everything and exercising every day so yes,yes to that but I have no way of knowing if I'm under my calories. MFP is working on it but it is a huge outage and this might take even more time. If anyone else is experiencing this problem they are advising on their Help page not to follow the typical troubleshooting steps. So we just have to be patient and wait it out.
  • jrh_this_better_work
    jrh_this_better_work Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    6/5

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes-ish; I was quite sore from the previous night's Body Pump sesh. I got on the treadmill but nobody would have been impressed with my performance.

Mini-challenge
    Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tues: yes
    Wed: yes
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    yeah the site is having some major issues. blegh. also, i left my breakfast, lunch, and snacks at home on the counter... sooooo that sucks.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    6/5

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes-ish; I was quite sore from the previous night's Body Pump sesh. I got on the treadmill but nobody would have been impressed with my performance.

Mini-challenge
    Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tues: yes
    Wed: yes

@jrh_this_better_work, good thing there are no style points awarded for treadmill performance! An easy walk when your body is still sore from the previous day's workout is a great idea!
  • CaroDav73
    CaroDav73 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thursday eve, a really long day at work when everything could happen has happened with rude horrible customers as well so admit a bit of comfort eating today not too much as I did feel yuck for it after but I have logged my food, water intake 4 bottles and my step count is 16880 and still counting. Hope you guys are having a good day :)
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Having problems with app. Could not get into the Community section till now!

Traced. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercised. Yes
    Stationary. Bike 40 mins. Med effort

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    6/4/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, walking and 40 minutes mowing

Feeling better and better! This evening I put our new push mower together and got a decent chunk of the front lawn mowed... I am hoping to get more done tomorrow. I've been ride-mowing the lawn, but you can't get everything with that alone. Plus, the I got extra steps.

Also, I got two pairs of glasses in the mail today. After almost two years of my glasses being MIA, I can see clearly again! People at work are going to be super surprised to see me in glasses again!

@cmhubbard92, glad you are starting to feel better, which is evident if you were willing to push a lawnmower! Did you ever get that cortisone shot, and if you so, did it make a difference?

@HASWLRS Yes! I did get the shot on Friday and it didn't start feeling really good until Monday! It hurt pretty bad for a while! Next week, I believe, I am going to get back to the gym!

6/5/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, 30+ minutes walking

6/6/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, 30 minutes walking
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, June 5
    Tracking - Yes
    Under - No :( , 11 calories over
    Exercise - Yes, treadmill 35 mins

Sunday - No
    Monday - Yes
    Tuesday - Yes
    Wednesday - No
  • ZuWainah
    ZuWainah Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow I’ve been having problems with logging onto here all daY..
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Thursday 6.6.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no - I needed an unplanned snack before dinner because I started to feel dizzy. Dinner was still a couple of hours away.
    Exercise: 20 minute yoga

Sunday: yes
    Monday: yes
    Tuesday: yes
    Wednesday: yes
    Thursday: no

• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked under n steps, steps, steps🤪
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    6/5 & 6/6

Exercised: yes decelerator, mmx
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    June 6
    tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    3 9minute walks
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    June 6
    tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    3 9minute walks

Great job with your exercise today! As "What about Bob" would say: Baby steps to the door, baby steps to the street, baby steps across the street....😊 Now that you're done for the day you can say you completed almost 30 minutes of exercise and your body doesn't care how you fed it that energy, it just says thank you for giving me strength!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 thanks. I have been run training, but injured my hamstring tendon on Tuesday. I was told the best thing was rest until it felt better which was counter intuitive because I wanted to stretch it out. That meant short walks today. I did get almost 15,000 steps in though.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 6
    Weigh in day-Thursday
    Previous - 184
    Current - 184
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 6
    Tracking- yes