WEIGHT NO MORE TEAM CHAT - JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    DananaNanas
    Saturday’s? (Was Friday but I’d like to change)
    Pw: NWI (it was actually 138.2 but I never posted 🙄)
    cw: 138.2
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    DananaNanas
    Saturday’s? (Was Friday but I’d like to change)
    Pw: NWI (it was actually 138.2 but I never posted )
    cw: 138.2
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 are they encouraging you to keep working out? I’m wondering if your body just needs to shut down and rest?
    I’m half way through my day. House is clean, fridge is clean, food prepped, muffins made and a high protein lunch. I was on empty. Taking a 5 minute break then on to the Cottage. Phew I’m pooped! But I keep moving.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @Cafelelia sounds like such a nice evening!
    Thanks everyone for the compliments.
    @Moarrein anxious to hear how your run went. Was thinking about you.
    @cyndiesstuff I know you have had a bz day and this eating stuffs not ez. But I really believe you can do it! Just 1 day!
  • Moarrein
    Moarrein Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well, thanks for thinking about me. All the luck that was sent my way must have worked, because the run went pretty well. I'm far from my best shape, so finished 83rd from 84 people. Yet I'm satisfied with my speed because I expected to make the 15K for 2.5 h and instead finished for less than 2 h. This week I have to recover, because next Sunday is my ultra marathon.

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate all the support this group gives me. And I'm sorry for not being very communicative, but life is busy lately. Besides it takes me pretty much time to write a post, because it's a little hard for me to express myself in English.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    @DananaNanas I am so happy you are here! I get a little nervous when you don't check in. I asked the moderators to change your day from Friday to Saturday. They tally up the results early Sunday so that is why we have to contact them after to make changes. Cyndie and I have no control over that. They usually are pretty good about it. I hope things have settled down a little and that everything is going well. Glad you didn't leave us! Hugs!
    @Mrsbell8well When they thought it was bursitis I was supposed to rest a week and then slowly go back to my norm. Which I did but now that we aren't sure what is going on, I am taking it easy. Although I am not feeling any better taking it easy... What a productive day and weekend you have had!
    @Moarrein Congrats on finishing your 15K in under what you expected! Where are you from? I would have never known that you didn't speak English! I am sure that it is hard to keep up with all these posts having to translate. I can't believe you have another marathon on Sunday! I am sure you will kick butt on that one too!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    ATTN FAT 2 FIT TEAMS...... ATTN FAT 2 FIT TEAMS....... ATTN FAT 2 FIT TEAMS
    9lmqtpdjw71n.png

WE THE 2 MODS @Navydaddjtc AND @jugar THAT DO THE TEAM TALLIES VERY EARLY ON SUNDAY MORNING BLEW IT THIS MORNING
    IN THE TEAM PERCENTAGE LOSS AND TEAM WEIGHT LOSS THE SHRINKING ASSETS TIED FOR 2ND PLACE...
    WE DEEPLY APOLOGIZE TO TEAM SHRINKING ASSETS FOR THIS OVERSIGHT ON OUR PART AND WILL ENDEAVOR NOT TO LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN
    GREG
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    k7z3xzz50unq.jpg

A little team business.

We really need to be careful about not weighing in when we are suppose to. With one no weigh in they can boot you from the team and i would hate to lose any one of you. all i ask is that if you know your not going to be able to weigh in to let us know in advance if possible, even the day of your weigh in so that we can ask them to excuse you. This is important. It is part of being in our group.

x6dsyfrcub87.jpg

Todays weigh-ins
    @amsandos
    @baby_carrit
    @gottagetthisdown
    @jedaschultz

Tuesdays weigh-in
    @phoebe112476

• Mrsbell8well
    Options
    It sounds like everyone had a great weekend. I will try to post later today. Had a great weekend. Phew we got a lot done. Now a bz week.
    @Moarrein congrats on the race. Great job. I was 24th or 25th at mine out of 26 lol. It was the biggest turn out they have ever had.
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Friday to Sunday
    Logged food: Yes, under each day (Day 7 of 28 day goal)
    Water: Didn’t log, but I think close
    Steps and Exercise: Over 10,000 steps each day, gardening and yard work

It was a great weekend – got a lot of things checked off of our to-do list, had fun, and made good food choices! I’m feeling so good about sticking to my food plan for 1 week! I’m ready to make it 2!

One thing I need to think about this week is a new exercise schedule with having both kids home. I plan on getting outside with them a lot and being active, but also need to schedule in some time for myself.

Today’s plan:
    - Log food, under calories
    - Log water, 64 oz
    - 12,000 steps
    - 30 minute walk outside with kids
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 Thanks for asking them to take off the NWI. This was first time posting my weight late! I'll be at camp most of the summer but we are getting internet at our camp so no more late weigh ins lol. This week I'm going to eat 1200 calories (give or take a few) and see what happens on Saturday when I weigh in.

@cyndiesstuff I know it's not good to eat so little but if I eat more I probably wont lose. I'll try 1200 for the week so we will see what happens on Saturday when I weigh in. I dont take vitamins. I drink more than enough water (always have). Its basically all I drink except for a cup of green tea in the morning and a cup of crystal light in the evening. As for sleeping, I average about 7 hours to 8 hours, plus I take a nap every day. My last physical was October 2018 and everything was fine.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @gottagetthisdown woooo whhhoooo another great loss in the books for you. good job. look out 150's, you will be there soon.

@Shirin_K just look at how just one day turned into just one week. keep that focus on what you can do today! your doing awesome.

@Zumba_Luvah have you ever figured out your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure)?
    https://meetatlas.com/tdee/results/?system=imperial&imperial-gender=female&imperial-age=52&imperial-weight=153&imperial-bodyfat=&imperial-height=61&imperial-activity=1.4&imperial-exercise=0.3&imperial-goal=1&submit=Calculate
    this is a pretty good site. it will calculate how many calories it takes just to run your body at rest (BMR) and TDEE. maybe it will help you figure out how much you should eat.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Weekend check in

Food - pretty good
    Water - not enough
    Exercise - Saturday hardly any, Sunday lots

Overall have a pretty good weekend. Joy food was a piece of blueberry pie as we celebrated a birthday. It was yummy and I really enjoyed it!

I have however been noticing all my joints are getting sore - fingers, wrists, knees, shoulders, ankles, toes. Obviously its inflammation from something. I suspect it's sugar since I hardly eat and gluten and definitely no dairy. My yummy Paleo Bites do have honey and maple syrup in them so I'm going to take a break from them for a few weeks and see if it settles down.

I really enjoyed seeing all the amazing losses this past week - great job! So many of you had a great week!
This discussion has been closed.