• Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Daily check in for: Thursday
    Logged food: Yes, under (Day 4)
    Water: 64oz
    Steps and Exercise: 15,516 steps

Water and food were on target. I didn’t get in any dedicated exercise time, but lots of running around with both kids home yesterday.

Today’s plan:
    - Log food and stay under calories
    - Drink 64 oz of water
    -10,000 steps
    - Exercise 30 minutes

I need to come up with a plan for the weekend. I have a list too long to get done in one weekend, so need to prioritize. Definitely will include grocery shopping, a graduation party, baseball game and yard work.

Hope everyone has a nice Friday!
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    @carlsoda good luck with supper! most of my husbands family are allergic to dairy. It’s hard to manage! One alternative to pizza are those little roasted bbq chickens they sell in the grocery stores that are cooked and ready to go. Side salad and wedge fries for the kiddies and we are set. I’m not much of a cook, so we often head out to Costco and buy everything ready to go there if we have a large crowd and no time to prepare.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @lenka1 woooo whoo TOM and a weight loss. that is amazing!! and your pic looks fantastic. look at those muscles girl. your are a rock!!

@phoebe112476 sounds like your going to be just as busy as me this weekend. a good plan will help you thru. good job at putting you on top of your to do list!!

@Moarrein wow look at you with that loss! that is really great. you have really kicked it in gear. and you had a great day yesterday. totally on track. the new you is looking amazing!!

@pacsnc6 wooot wooot! and the scale goes down. you are kicking it girl! now what will you do today to further yourself to your goal?

@carlsoda I agree, we will call that a maintain. good job. now make a commitment to stay away from the chocolate this week. unless you plan it as your joy food!! ummmm did you put the hotdogs in your salad? hmmmmm.... yeah pizza does not sound like the answer for you guys. I think the salad and the pizza sounds like a good plan. I love @julie8468 idea of the chicken too. that would work I think!!

@Cafelelia maintains are good. you keep working your plan and the scale will move.

@eyesopennow ok we will take it. don't be bummed you and I both know that the scale is a fickle b****. so. what are you going to do today? don't you let that stop you. you have been working your plan. take some time today, to write out all your credit worthy acts that you have done to further yourself to your goal. just because is doesn't show on the scale doesn't mean you did not have a successful week. shake it off and move on buddy!!

@Julie8468 wooooooo whoooo you did it! and wow you did have a great week. love the new you you are building. and that is great that you are teaching your children the important of physical activity.

@Shirin_K you really have been doing great! we are going to do it this time. once and for all. no giving up. this is our new life and this is how we live it!!

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @carlsoda frozen pizza and a salad. I buy 4 different kinds. Paul Newman has nitrate free pepperoni. Amy’s has roasted vegetables vegan. We also get cauliflower crust white sauce gluten free and a generic pizza for normal people.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well "for normal people" . :D
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello & TGIF! So happy the weekend is here! :smiley:

Sorry I have not been posting much this last week, we have been busy! Sunday I went hiking with my friend, Monday was my younger son's 15th birthday, Tuesday was my 20th wedding anniversary, tonight we are going out to eat with my in-laws and tomorrow we have a surprise 30th birthday party for my hubby's friend. Lots of happy times to celebrate, but we ate out on Monday & Tuesday and back out to eat tonight & tomorrow. Although my workouts got neglected, I did go to the gym last night, I ate well. I followed 18:6 IF all week and tried to make somewhat smart food choices. I did enjoy myself, but I didn't go crazy and stuff myself.

There is definitely going to be a gain this week. The lack of workouts really screwed up my weight-loss. I am feeling ok with it. I will get back on track tomorrow morning and through next week which should give me a nice loss, I am hoping to be in the 150's by next weekend.

I am trying to catch up with all your posts, I feel like I have been out of the loop.

Have a wonderful weekend! :smile:
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia I am so sorry you are having a hard time! I am not sure what issues he is having, but my son was diagnosed with dyslexia, ADHD and has an auditory processing disorder, which makes school very difficult for him. He hates it and I have spent many days crying for him and his difficulties. I have had many meetings, phone called and e-mails with his counselor & teachers.

I just wanted you to know you are not alone, we all have struggles. Not sure if this makes you feel any better, as long as I didn't make you feel worse! xoxo
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,085 Member
    Options
    I have had a busy week. We had graduations at the childcare center I work at. I ate a cupcake and ice cream today and now feel like crap. I had physical therapy this week, plus my son had to see a neurologist, they think he has a rare form of amnesia, not sure what else can happen to this kid. He also had to go have his stomach checked out. But I did get to walk for an hour while he was at an appointment. Felt good. I start logging my food then forget the complete my diary.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @kirsten11872 Isn't it a good feeling when you can enjoy the celebrations and not go off track?! Nice job!
    @lennoncpa That is basically a maintain for this week. Hope all is going well. I know you are doing well exercising! You are so consistent!
    @ljdanny Your poor son! I guess this amnesia stems from the accident? How is his stomach? Is he pain free or getting close to it at least. Poor guy. Sending hugs to both of you. Great job going for a walk when he was at the appointment. I do the same with logging. I log all day then forget to complete the diary. It still counts though!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    cryhc99c8w30.jpeg

Friday's Weigh Ins still due
    @DananaNanas
    @hkfleming
    @hope002

Saturday's Weigh Ins
    @kirsten11872
    @Zumba_Luvah

Sunday's Weigh Ins