WEIGHT NO MORE TEAM CHAT - JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So pretty @sleepymom5 your view!! Do you have trochanteric bursitis?
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @Julie8468 Did you get to play golf like you planned? I love golfing with my husband.

Weekend plan:
    Light breakfast and lots of water
    Graduation party tonight for our oldest- I want to have a small piece of cake so I have to balance for that.

Sunday, playing tennis with the younger son so I'll have a heavier breakfast. Will probably cook a big family meal for supper.
    Water water water.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Friday
    Food fell into a bag of cheesey puffs
    Water 60 oz
    Exercise 30 minutes walk, 20 minute stretching
    Steps 18100 steps

lets start with the great things i did yesterday. i made it thru work without sleeping or going crazy. i drank my water, did my stretching, took my walk, and was very active. long day at work. i had nothing to do. i watched a lot of videos, read a lot of research and sat around brain dead for most of the day, when i got home, we went right to the farm to work on the hydraulics on the lift box. yayay we fixed it, I hope. today is going to be really busy and physically demanding. we are laying gravel in the driveway at our rental. and then mowing my folks grass, our grass, billys grass, and the grass at the farm. lets talk about the snack attack last nite for a minute. we didn't get home from the farm until 8. i was starving. we had left over spagetti for dinner. i had let myself get way to hungry and just ate. i thought about it and ate anyway. i should have used some of my tools. i am working on the willingness to do that. so today is one day. i can do one day. i have made a plan a healthy plan, i will do this.

@kirsten11872 sometimes we will have those weeks where it is very difficult to follow any sort of plan. that is why we just do this one day at a time. what is your next best step? and move on. your doing just fine Kristen.

@lennoncpa we will take that as a maintain. what will you do today to further you to your goal?

@ljdanny lol when we eat like crap we feel like crap. why do we do this to ourselves? i know things are very tough with your son. i am very sorry for his troubles. after my car accident, i had amnesia. that is not fun. still to this day i have problems converting short term memory to long term memory. but the good news is, you develop coping skills to get thru. you do adapt. hang in there

@Mrsbell8well i just read your post and realized that i called it a snack attack too. your right. enough of that crap. dust off the cheesey puff crumbs (or in your case pita chip crumbs) and move on. today is one day. we can do this today. what are your plans for the day chicky?

@hkfleming we will take it. maintains are good. how are you doing?

@sleepymom5 ohhh soooo pretty. what a beautiful pic. you are a lucky girl to have such a lovely place to escape too.

@GingerPwr ohhh congrats for your graduate!! what a beautiful time in your life. look mom, your hard work is showing!!

• cyndiesstuff
    edited June 2019
    Options
    if6oisalenza.jpg

When I let my eating get out of control in the evening, it makes my evening worse, not better, because I end up feeling guilty and bad. Staying in control of my eating makes the whole evening better because I feel so much better – and then I don’t have to worry about getting back on track when tomorrow begins, because I will have been on track the whole time.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    Okay people lets get Saturday in the books, What are you doing today to further yourself to your goal? i am off to to exercise!! have a great one.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Slept great. Spent the last hour scrolling through Facebook etc. plans for the weekend...
    Once I get moving I’m heading out to my daughters new home and spending the day organizing my granddaughters bedroom. My daughter is trying to master her decorating skills. I will offer input but mainly want to sort through all of Skylynn’s toys, clothes, and mountains of paperwork and doo-dads. It will be an all day job. We’re also planning to go on a small run together. They convinced me to do the 4th of July 5k run with them.
    Tomorrow I’m putting Murphy oil down on all the floors at the Cottage. Molly is changing the toilet seats and other odds and ends. Renters moving in Friday.
    I also want to transfer my story onto the computer as I edit my first draft. Some light house cleaning.
    Still exploring Ayurvedic eating plan and adjustments I’m needing to implement.
    Hannah, Robins “stepdaughter” also wants to go vegan. She’s 12. Skylynn also prefers vegan. So we have 4 of us now going to a plant based diet. We’re planning monthly potlucks.
    Food this weekend is good. Now that I am stocked. Robin is making us dinner tonight but she is very health conscious.
    Enjoy your weekend everyone!
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well I’m just around 133.
    My goal weight was 128 initially but I think I want to get to 123-125 range but no time frame. As those last pounds are too hard but I’ll get there!

@cyndiesstuff my plan for today is upper body work out in the am, 20-30 min jog at night , take my kid to pool some and eat a pound of strawberries:D as we went and picked 14lbs last night :)
    I am being pretty strict til vacation so no problem sticking to my meals and wo now.

We are going to the shore next weekend for 6 days! That will def mess up my weight ha but it’s one of my fav weeks in the year so...
    :) no regrets
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Daily log for Friday June 7:
    Logged: yes, over
    Water: lots, maybe 3L
    Steps: 20,418.

@GingerPwr i did golf in the morning, me and the boys 18 holes. Then my 13yrold had lessons at 4:30, then we had another 5 holes as part of the golf club’s family night with husband and another family (golf at 6 then a bbq at 7:20). My husband loves golf. The boys take lessons so they are good, I on the other hand enjoy the walking, the nature, the time with them and no electronics. I do not keep score of my results, I loose a ball pretty much every second hole, and pretty inconsistent in how far I shoot, I am enjoying golf with them, but not my own performance. The boys give me lessons and tips along the way. Husband will try to give tips, but doesn’t end well... we basically agree I need lessons, but from someone else. I like that you also golf with your husband! Do your boys play also?

My goals today: get boys clothes organized for warmer weather, get camping gear for 11yrold for school trip next week, go to gym (on my own), some gardening, laundry, bring water bottle with me everywhere.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    Daily log for Friday June 7:
    Logged: no, over
    Water: forced myself to get 64 oz
    Exercise and Steps-none and around 5,500

I am doing ok until the evening and then snack very late, like right before bed. My weight is up from yesterday when I was hoping it would be drifting down. When I get off of here, I am going to pre log my food for the day. I think for the next few days I need to plan a snack for at night. I overeat with the halotop so I am going to have it on a cone and then that is it. No more. I think my problem is that need to get back into the habit of planning and writing down what I am eating and doing each day. I usually do it the night before and that was working for me. So my goals for the day are-getting water in, pre logging food and following the plan for the day, exercise and enjoy eating on plan and being at the shore. As far as exercise goes, I plan to exercise only in 15-20 min intervals. Hoping to do bike and walk, maybe kayak. I am worried I won't be able to get back out with my hip Lol! I think if I do only 15 min I should do fine. I also am going to focus on positive things. The only thing that is going through my mind is how I am wasting time down here, I could be walking on the beach, kayaking, biking and cleaning. Instead, I am going to think-it is what it is. Enjoy not having to do anything. I ordered a bunch of books, I am going to sit out on the deck and read. I am also going shopping this morning. Steps are bad for me so I am going to go down only twice a day (hopefully) . One time to walk Daisy and then stay down and ride bike and go shopping. Then the next time I go down it will be to walk Daisy and hopefully Kayak. I also would like to walk at least to the beach. I don't know if the sand would be a good thing for me to walk in. Hope everyone has a great day!

@Mrsbell8well I am sure being tired and just getting home after a long week didn't help matters. Great job realizing what was going on and reeling it in! Looks like you have a busy weekend planned! Enjoy! My goal is 145 and no time frame. The only goal I have is to show a loss each month and I have done that since November. Slow, steady and no regrets. I started with 75 to lose and now I am at 50 so I am getting there and learning a lot as I go.
    @hkfleming The scale is going in the right direction! Hope all is well!
    @julie8468 That is what they thought I had but since it is getting worse they are sending me for an xray and to an orthopedic doctor. I hope it is nothing big but I am getting nervous. Golf sounds lovely, especially with your boys. They probably feel good giving you tips. Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned. Have fun!
    @GingerPwr Congrats to your son for his graduation! Enjoy your weekend! Sounds like you have a good plan!
    @cyndiesstuff Getting too hungry does it for me too. I have to find a place between getting hungry isn't going to kill you or get you pregnant and getting too hungry that everything goes out the window. I think for now we may have to plan a snack in when we know we aren't going to eat until late. We know our bodies but we also know when we are feeding ourself bullsh*t, we have to just figure this all out. You have been doing great AND have a good (exhausting Lol!) plan for the weekend. This time next week you will be a married woman hopefully on a Honeymoon! What did you end up planning?
    @lenka1 Enjoy the shore! You picked a good week, not too busy, July and beginning of August gets a little crazy down here.
    @nstephenson01 Maybe one day I will be up early enough to take a sunrise pic Lol! It must be a great feeling to be at your goal and want to keep going! You are really making lifestyle changes and not "dieting" . You are an inspiration!

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @Moarrein good luck with your 15k. That’s pretty amazing!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    So far so good....Got out and rode the bike 15 min, could have gone longer but I am afraid to push it. I also walked Daisy for 15 min. Hoping to get another 15 min in later today. It is really windy out so no Kayak today. We will see what tomorrow brings.

@kirsten11872 It sounded like you were expecting a gain this week. I know you are back at the gym and have a plan for the weekend so you are already back on track! Keep it going and I know you will have a loss next weekend!
    @bmaison2014 Great job with getting your exercise in early! It makes things so much easier! Hope you had fun in IKEA, that will get you a lot of steps! That place is huge! I haven't been in an IKEA for a while, I love browsing around there!
    @Moarrein Wow! Amazing workouts today!! Good luck tomorrow on your 15K! You will do great!
    @Cafelelia That is great news to get in so many steps without the pain! I hope you enjoyed your date night. I am sure you and the hubs needed it with so many things going on. Also congrats on your Raptors! It is exciting and fun when your team is winning! Good luck on Monday!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    What is the saying "luck is when opportunity meets preparation" or something like that... you'll do great on your 15K @Moarrein!!

@Cafelelia Your Raptors have looked really good against my Warriors.
This discussion has been closed.