@baby_carrit

Wednesday Weigh ins
    @GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    a8amse6xdg4r.png

If you want to lose weight and keep it off, whether or not you “feel” like doing something (resisting a craving, taking time to eat breakfast, grocery shopping for healthy food, exercising, drinking your water,) just isn’t relevant. Ask yourself, “Which do I MORE not feel like: working on my healthy lifestyle or remaining overweight?”

1u1tjhqypazg.png
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    In just 2 weeks of “dieting” my lovely ivory pants are embarrassingly droopy in the butt. They were an 8 even though I wear a 6. Hoping my other clothes don’t get too big.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Monday check in

Did not log food & water
    Charged my Garmin so aprx 4K steps

This is my week of 2 deadlines & am pushing hard to complete for Friday. It is tough now but then I get July off. Eating has been on track but had a bowl of chips during the basketball game. One freakin point!! I was ashamed when the TO fans cheered when Durant got hurt. Shameful. Proud of the Raptor players that scolded them & made them stop. For that, we did not deserve a win. I missed reviewing posts yesterday so that was 45 to read, omg we have an active team!

@kirsten11872 - I like the Bluejays but it is not love so no offence there. If you trash the Maple Leafs, that is not good. Only us diehard fans can trash them in private after some drinks.

@sleepymom5 - I am happy to hear that you have that doctor’s appointment. I did not like that book either & stopped listening. Hope you enjoy Jen Sincero, I find her hilarious. I need to get a summer reading list together.

@Moarrein - congrats on the race!! Fantastic!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @Cafelelia YES on the summer reading list. Most of the books I got recently from the library were disappointing But I am very much enjoying “the secret to a charmed life”.
    Good luck w your deadline and great job staying on track w food minus the chips lol
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I'm the other Captain for the Workout Warriors and I just wanted to pop in and remind you about the week 2 challenge. Click on the link below to check it out!!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10748643/week-2-group-challenge-beat-your-best#latest
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @mrsbell8well I am concerned about your sister and nephew. Depending on the type of gun he bought today, if it was through the legal process, there is a waiting period. If he did actually buy it today its likely not registered. The authorities need to be notified that there could be a potential situation. This really isn't the appropriate forum to share that kind of information imo. Prayers for your family.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff I did realize that and had a good two days. Sounds like you had a super busy few days. I am happy that you can take off and get away soon!
    @Mrsbell8well Maybe since you are so close to goal you can take a few of your favorite pieces and get then tailored
    @cafeleia You are in the home stretch with your projects! I am from Philly so I know how it feels to be embarrassed about some of the fans. They do get a little too focused on winning. Good luck in the next game.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    elxdg5jzbzkg.jpeg

Late weigh ins
    @baby_carrit

Wednesday Weigh ins
    @GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well

Thursday Weigh Ins
    @Ljdanny
    @Nstephenson01
    @Shirin_K
    @Cyndiesstuff
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @nstephenson01 thanks for the prayers.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Mrsbell8well
    Wednesday
    Week2
    PW 146.6
    CW 146.2
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    tf93ui4lmj8x.jpeg
    A happy morning. Buckwheat muffins, organic strawberries, vegan yogurt, ginger tea and a fresh baked apricot for my team. My one girl got 100% on her mystery shop. This is the reward.
    @cyndiesstuff nice pic. You are a tough old bird aren’t you? Just like the tractor. What a beast.
    @gingerpwr I am so happy for you. I was secretly hoping to pass you lol but it’s wonderful to break that plateau. Good job.

Daily check in Tuesday
    Food logged under
    Water good
    Exercise 17 min yoga, 38 minutes run 10 minutes walk
    Steps 14,219

Dragging mentally most of the day yesterday but accomplished what I needed to do. Thanks again everyone for all the support.
    Taking mom to lunch today.
    4 weeks left to my 1 year mark 4.2 more pounds to go.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    Daily check in Tuesday
    Food logged and a little over
    Water 64 Oz
    Exercise 15 minute walk with Daisy and Shannon
    Steps 6,015

Good day yesterday but ate past satisfied for dinner. I need to focus preferably before I start eating. I got a ton done yesterday. It is amazing how my attitude changes when I am productive. Today is super busy so I have to go. Tomorrow is my annual doctors visit and my appointment for the orthopedic doctor. I hope I get some answers tomorrow. Xray was yesterday so they will have it. Not that I think it will show anything but it may rule some things out. Got to run, have a great day everyone!

@Mrsbell8well Nice loss! And YUM! That all looks delicious!
    @Gingerpwr Nice loss! Planning is important, especially when all of the sudden you have all this free time. I am sure it is nice for a change for a busy teacher!
    @cyndiesstuff It is pretty amazing that you can get a tractor up and running! What nice friends you and Jim are but you are right. People helping people is what life is all about. We need to remember that! I am excited for you, what a whirlwind in the next few days! Enjoy!
    Oh and that soup sounds delicious!

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well great job on getting your exercise in. I am gonna start calling you droopy drawers!! DD for short! its a nice problem to have. there will be other beautiful pants but none as beautiful as the woman you are creating!! nice loss too. half pound is a good loss when your so close to goal. mmmmmm.... your food looks amazing. yummmm. I love diet food! lol and I am a tough ole bird!! can't stop me, I am country strong.

@Cafelelia wow, you get the whole month of july off! that sounds amazing. what are you going to do with yourself?

@sleepymom5 I hope my last post didn't come off as snarky. Corrine was barking in my ear. to help remind you to pay attention to your eating maybe set an alarm on your phone to go off before your meal. or put a sticky note on the table at the spot you sit at. good luck at your doctors tomorrow!! I sure hope you get some answers. I was so dirty yesterday when I was done at the farm. big tractors, big tools, big dirt!! phew, sometimes Jim is hard to keep up with. he is like the energizer bunny! that soup is delish .

@GingerPwr happy dancing all around the office. that is a great loss this week girl. good job sticking with it thru the plateau.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    8zs9fekmfydm.jpg

Yay. She's up and running. People helping people that's what this life is all about. Now the farmer can get out there and get on his land. So he can feed people. It's really quite honorable.

Awe a good ole' Massey Ferguson! That's all my dad used when he farmed!!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    tf93ui4lmj8x.jpeg
    A happy morning. Buckwheat muffins, organic strawberries, vegan yogurt, ginger tea and a fresh baked apricot for my team. My one girl got 100% on her mystery shop. This is the .

What type of vegan yogurt do you buy? I miss yogurt so much but I haven't found anything I really like and it's all so expensive.
This discussion has been closed.