TEAM: The Slimsons (June)

Options

Replies

• OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Wednesday

Track: yes
    Calories: over by 20 (thank goodness for exercise calories - they kept me under)
    Water: no - only 84 oz. I really want to get at least 100 each day. Luckily, I'm off to a better start today.
    Exercise: maybe? not a gym or any sort of organized effort, but I did make sure I got over 10,000 steps in!

I got stuck at the doctor's office yesterday (just routine stuff) and wasn't able to make it to the gym. But, I got some extra walking in at work. I wasn't at 10k steps yet when I got home, so I told my husband I'd bring all the groceries in because I needed the steps! :D I'm so glad I have a training session tonight - I'll definitely have to go to the gym! And I might add in a little rowing afterwards depending on how I feel.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In

Username: tinak33
    June Week 3
    Previous Weight: 149.5
    Current Weight: 152.9

*hangs head in shame...*

Nope, no shame allowed here! We all have our good days/weeks and bad days/weeks, there is absolutely no shame in that. What I love about this group (and why it's the first one I go to every day) is that we're honest about our struggles and encourage each other to overcome.

<3 thanks sweetie
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In

June Week 3

*hangs head in shame...*

Nope, no shame allowed here! We all have our good days/weeks and bad days/weeks, there is absolutely no shame in that. What I love about this group (and why it's the first one I go to every day) is that we're honest about our struggles and encourage each other to overcome.

^^this 100%, no shame.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Thursday 20 June

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 min walk today.
    💬Comments: My legs are a bit achy today from that jog yesterday...probably because I used muscles that haven’t been used in some time lol. I plan on going a nice long walk tomorrow with my OH and son so hopefully the weather is nice - or dry at least!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In

June Week 3

*hangs head in shame...*

No shame allowed.... crap I mean, I gain up to 12lbs in one week (per my evil scale)--- and I know I am working hard--- &%it happens. AND you're in pain right now... I hope you're feeling better!

Seriously, look into that back stretcher I posted about--it was a life saver for me!

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options

Daily Post: Thursday, June 20th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Body Pump, Arc Trainer, Rowing & Treadmill
    ✅ Water: 217.8 oz. +
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 75 mins walking, 60 mins weight lifting--Power Snatch Doubles 78 lbs(5 sets), Power Clean + Push Jerk Doubles 73 lbs (4 sets) , Jerk Recoveries 93 lbs (4 sets) and Clamshell situps body weight (3 sets of 22)
    Great day.
    genajonas wrote: »
    Daily Post - Wednesday

Track: No
    Calories: Under (didn't eat much)
    Exercise: No
    Water: 60 oz (maybe)

Comments: This cold is still kicking my butt. Rotating Mucenix and Robitussin trying to get a little relief. On a positive note I am losing weight because I can't stop coughing long enough to eat a full meal.
    Feel better
    Weekly Weigh In Thursday

Username: eromligyppah
    Week #3
    PW; 197.8
    CW: 194.4

Finally some of that water weight has fallen off. Daily cardio and weights 4-5 times a week. Saturdays have been my rest day with a longer run on Sunday. Averaging 13,200 steps a day in the last week, with my 9 mile run this past Sunday. I'm so ready to see a number in the 180's on the scale. At least my stress levels have been down these past few weeks I'm sure that helps me out tremendously. Have a good week team!
    Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week June Week 3
    PW: 458.9
    CW: 456.8

Daily Post Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes walking 10min
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments

Another day with a migraine. Also found out that my Potassium is low possibly due to the water pill I take cause I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits so my doctor prescribed supplementation 2x a day and I would need to take my bloodwork again in a week.
    Sorry that dang migraine won’t go away. Hang in there. Feel better
    Weekly Weigh In

June Week 3

*hangs head in shame...*
    No hanging your head in shame. You are doing great. Some weeks are harder than others. Hugs.
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    ⭐️Daily Post: Thursday 20 June

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 min walk today.
    💬Comments: My legs are a bit achy today from that jog yesterday...probably because I used muscles that haven’t been used in some time lol. I plan on going a nice long walk tomorrow with my OH and son so hopefully the weather is nice - or dry at least!

Nice day.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    June 20
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: June 20th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,100 steps

I reported yesterday that I was over my calorie goal, but I wasn't. I had pre-logged something that I didn't eat.

I saw my weight loss Dr. today. She's really happy with my progress but she is a little worried that I lowered my calories on my own. My blood pressure was only 115/66 and I hadn't even taken my blood pressure medicine yet. I'm hoping my primary care doctor will let me try to go off of it.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    6.20 Daily Check IN (Thur) 💃🤸‍♀️💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Golf 🏌️‍♀️ 18 holes in the desert 🌵 visiting friends.

Comments: We hike the Grand Canyon tmo! 👍👍👍
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Thursday Check-in
    Food: under
    Water 120 oz
    Exercise aquasize
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 60 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Slow Pull Snatch Doubles (2 sets 73 lbs then 3 singles at 75 lbs), Power Clean + 3 Split Jerks (3 sets at 77 lbs and then 2 at 84 lbs), and pull ups, and good mornings at 77 lbs (4 sets of 5)
    Tomorrow is my heavy day and I'm sort of not looking forward to it, today was a real struggle to get through the workout, had a headache, but I did it anyway.

Comments: Guess at some point during my workout, hubby fell asleep in his chair, you can hear him snoring in his chair...lol. so that happened, guess I was boring. lol.
    And on a side note Tuesday is my 9 yr wedding anniversary and yesterday I discovered my wedding right is missing a stone....so sadface on that one. I'm replacing it but it will take time and won't have it for my anniversary ironically...
    o2pl7fz6yov7.jpg
  • AB0215
    Options
    Question of the week:
    Name one thing you did well this week and one thing that you can improve on for next week.

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 One thing I did well this week was pushing myself out of my comfort zone to go for a short jog. I’d normally be thinking things like “What if I can’t do it?”, “What will others think when they see me?”, “My butt is going to be wobbling everywhere as I’m running” 😂 However, I pushed all those negative thoughts to the back of my mind and went for it.

For next week, I’d like to improve on my walking. I want to walk every day for at least one hour. I really don’t walk as much as I should and tend to drive everywhere. So my goal for next week is to walk more.

How about you? 😊
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Friday Team!!

Missing weights this week:
    @BEASTFIELD314
    @Skkayy
    @tdrjustus3
    @ashanna2019

And missing weights from last week that need to weigh in this week or will be eliminated:
    @Melodyis4reals
    @eamitch88
    @jmitts2
    @lesockie
    @veeedot
    @CourtneyLomonaco
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: yes☑️
    Calories: no, slightly over❎
    Exercise: yes☑️

Weight circuit training and ab work was amazing! @AB0215 it was less people this morning at the gym, but my husband and I are still looking for another gym. We have had more instances of the gym being busy than not, and we are fed up waiting on machines.

Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: yes☑️
    Calories: yes☑️
    Exercise: no❎

Rest day
  • AB0215
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »

Weight circuit training and ab work was amazing! @AB0215 it was less people this morning at the gym, but my husband and I are still looking for another gym. We have had more instances of the gym being busy than not, and we are fed up waiting on machines.

@Bm00re2u I get it, although I never really used machines at the gym, but I always needed a squat rack and they only have 3 at the gym, so I bought my own lol. I also needed a women's barbell which they didn't have so I bought that too, worth all of it, now I can train when I want and how I want. I do still go to the gym to do cardio to avoid walking in the sun in the middle of the day, and my insurance company pays for it if I go 12 times a month so I still keep it, it's basically free! They also have 2 of every machine and in some cases 3 so that helps a lot too, you just have to find the right one.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Question of the week:
    Name one thing you did well this week and one thing that you can improve on for next week.

Positive: I stayed on my workout schedule! I have really been slacking, so I'm glad I'm finally getting back to a routine.

Improvement: My eating habits have not been consistent 🥺 One day I eat well and stay under, the next I'm making poor food choices. With all of the employee engagement events at work, I grab 🍪🍦🍫🍰 instead of 🍎🍌🥦🥑 😱. However, I have learned that having a treat every once in a while or a small sample is not bad, but I have to make sure to monitor my macros on those days. Also, I noticed that I eat better when me or my husband cook vs eating out.

I know what I need to do, and recognizing is half the battle...I got this! 💪💪💪
  • mltobia316
    mltobia316 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Username: mltobia316
    Weekly weigh in: Friday, week 3

PW: 246.8
    CW: 245.4
This discussion has been closed.