TEAM: Run Track Minds (June)

Options

Replies

• johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    I’m sorry for my excitement. Yes, I know it’s Monday. But I’ve been on such a good streak and our team is doing well. I just can’t help but be happy and want to share and spread the joy. There are some people missing and I hope they check in for support even though they may not be posting. The sad part is if they haven’t been weighing, they end up off the team. :( This is our last week for June. So let’s really give this week a good final effort and make June Finale awesome! And we’ll start July even lighter!!

@Perla4686 ~ I’m still digging the report style of Run, Track, Mind! 😍 You’re doing great with the C25K. I know it’s great to push yourself, but also could you repeat one run just to build up endurance and confidence? Do you have a 5k specifically that you are training for? If so, what and when? Push those leftovers to the back of the fridge and put your healthy snack foods in front of it! :) Stay in control. It’s not always about feelings. It’s about making habits and determination. Develop, read, and say some affirmations to get that “stinking thinking” out of your head. I haven’t been perfect on this journey. And I have fallen off for four days at a time in the last three months. In May I think it was almost 6 days once. I admit it was scary. I thought I lost myself again. But EVERY DAY I kept coming here and posting and being real. And reminding myself that this is a lifestyle change. Reading the other posts and starting each day new. And then I made some deals with myself (rewards) so that at night I was more encouraged to stay focused and get back on track. And that’s it… TRACKING truly does seem to be the key. I promise that I TRACK, NO MATTER WHAT, for the rest of my life. As that’s my new reality. It’s what will keep me focused on the goal and the prize… my new healthy lifestyle. Will I fall off again? Probably. But I have developed some good strategies to not fall so far down that’s it’s a harder climb back up. YOU CAN DO IT! Stay positive and focused… one day at a time. One moment at a time. Develop those good habits and strategies. :)
    @Jupdyke~ Yikes!! Hope you feel better. No time to get sick just before vaca! Whoooohooooo! Last day with students. Then a short week. Yeah!! P.S. Thanks for being a teacher. Your profession is underappreciated. Have a good Monday!
    @ajaia2001~ Hey girl! Did you read/see…. You finished #3 in Week #3. Awesome. :) So thrilled. You’re doing great. And Sunday was not a rest day… 2 workouts plus laundry and housework! No wonder you finished #3. You’re doing great! Keep it up! Glad you’re on our team!
    @skullsandskeletons~ You’re so devoted and dedicated! Way to stay on track and moving about as best you can. Those housework days can be brutal, bending, stretching, twisting, lifting, etc. I bet you feel good about all that! I noticed the last time I cleaned good… it was easier. I didn’t tire as easy and there was less of me to drag around the house. LOL Good job!
    @JammyPea~ hey… a stay the same is so much better than a gain! Yes, sleep is so important. Glad you are sleeping better. You will get back on track and back to tracking. You had a great month… 6.6# loss!! YES! Bye bye to those pounds.

Let’s do this team!!

yp7e1kup8loj.jpg
  • johicks
    Options
    Okay everyone…. 🎉 I didn’t hear even hooting and hollering for our week #3 results🎉 … did you read the posts!?
    We had a 95% loss in week #3. 🎉 WOW!! 🎉
    We had a team member in the TOP THREE of the Biggest Loser Challenge…. That’s ## out of 150 of us. Come on make some noise for @ajaia2001. 🎉whoooop! Whoooop! 🎉
    @RUNTRACKMINDS finished FIRST out of the 5 teams.
    🎉🎉 🎉🎉 I still can’t hear you!? 🎉🎉 🎉🎉 Let’s hear it for everybody in our …
    qaw7dqyz1n14.gif
  • klilev
    klilev Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    Username: klilev
    Weight in day: Monday
    SW: 196.6
    PW: 184.2
    CW: 183.8
    Did well: Worked out and ate well on travel
    Need to work on: Getting more sleep and drinking more water. Small loss this week but overall I'm still pleased with my progress.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 203
    Today's Weight: 203
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Daily report
    Run: no workout today :'(
    Track: yes and stayed under
    Mind: I conquered home baking today which normally throws me off the wagon, so feeling pretty chuffed. Only had 2 cookies where in the past I would just mindlessly eat my way through a whole tray. And the 2 where within my allowance!
    Feeling positive!
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    Username: jupdyke
    PW: 152.2
    CW: 152.4

Well, not a loss this week, but a .2 pound gain isn't too shabby. Could be better, but could be worse. I chuck it up to a lack of sleep last night.
    @johicks I want to be in the July challenge. However, I will be on vacation for my July 1 weigh in. What shall I do?
  • johicks
    Options
    jupdyke wrote: »
    Week 4

Well, not a loss this week, but a .2 pound gain isn't too shabby. Could be better, but could be worse. I chuck it up to a lack of sleep last night.
    @johicks I want to be in the July challenge. However, I will be on vacation for my July 1 weigh in. What shall I do?

I'm stoked you still want to participate. You can miss one week w/o being excluded from recognition or challenge. :)
  • johicks
    Options
    Perla4686 wrote: »
    Daily report
    Run: no workout today :'(
    Track: yes and stayed under
    Mind: I conquered home baking today which normally throws me off the wagon, so feeling pretty chuffed. Only had 2 cookies where in the past I would just mindlessly eat my way through a whole tray. And the 2 where within my allowance!
    Feeling positive!

Nice control. Good job!! Keep working hard and being mindful. You ARE doing it!
  • johicks
    Options
    Jactop wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-in
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 203
    Today's Weight: 203

Same is better than a gain. :smiley:
  • johicks
    Options
    klilev wrote: »
    Week 4
    Username: klilev
    SW: 196.6
    PW: 184.2
    CW: 183.8
    Did well: Worked out and ate well on travel
    Need to work on: Getting more sleep and drinking more water. Small loss this week but overall I'm still pleased with my progress.

You're doing great!! Congratulations on job well done.
  • jupdyke
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    jupdyke wrote: »
    Week 4

I'm stoked you still want to participate. You can miss one week w/o being excluded from recognition or challenge. :)

Awesome, thanks I will be weighing in thay following Monday the 8th. It might not be pretty. The all inclusives are pretty amazing. Lol
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Track: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: No
    I haven't posted for a few days, but I took a day trip with kids to meet some friends at a state park and springs on saturday, and managed to stay on track that day during our picnicking. We had another health conscious family meal on Sunday, but no walking that day. Today I have not ate my best because I didn't prepare, but it wasn't bad on calories, just not the healthiest choices. But I am off work until Friday so I am going to try to make them very productive days. Eating right, getting in some exercise, sorting items for donating to help my decluttering, and trying to get my pup to the doc to be neutered.
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Way to go @runtrackminds kicking some major butt.
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Daily post: Monday
    Under: NO
    Exercise: YES...Strength training, back and chest.

The last day with students went well. 1 more day tomorrow of classroom cleanup. Thanks @johicks for your kindness regarding teaching. It is a lot more work than I ever imagined, but I love every but of it.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1 hr at bootcamp
    Goal/Day: Pretty good Monday. Work was good, workout was rough but a high calorie burn. Time to relax. Hope everyone has a great night 😊
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday June 24:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no but my work day was 11 hours of nonstop running around. Does that count?

@ajaia2001 you are an inspiration!! Congrats and way to go! And yay team RTM!!
  • LuluLovinLife
    LuluLovinLife Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Username: LuluLovinLife
    Week: June Week 4
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW = 135
    CW= 135

Ugh. Holding steady and scale is not moving! What to do what to do.
  • johicks
    Options
    Important words to live by… LOVE YOURSELF
    1nync1j4g2hz.png
  • johicks
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday 6/24)
    Calories: 1208, under 1300
    Exercise: Yes
    8+ water: 10+
    Daily Goals/Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations:
    • Plan / pre-log food
    • Exercise goals> 2-3x/day, 30+m, 2-3/wk resistance: =30mins
      =30m morning workout
      [+]21m Classic Strengthening/ Stretching workout (PBS): full body, core, and triceps
      [+]7m marching in place
      [+]2m cool/down
    • One post-dinner snack: NONE.
    • Kitchen Closed! - YES!

This weekend I had two back-to-back days of eating at maintenance. I figured heading into this week, expecting TOM that I should allow my body the little extra to preserve my NO night binge streak. And in knowing that TOM is just around the corner, I have a few “fun” snacks in my arsenal. I have two awesome protein powder recipes that I use… protein No Bake Fakes and a Protein PB Chocolate Mousse. And yesterday to really have fun with my taste buds, I discovered a yummy new snack that I’m going to eat more often. I’ve been taking a cucumber to work and cutting it into thick slices to eat like a “chip!” I love the crunch. And they are so few calories. Well, yesterday I brought some salsa to dip them in. I thought… it will be okay. NO. It was freaking awesome!! Anyway.. Here are to the last days of this June challenge and to getting this summer started with a new lifestyle!
    I CAN DO IT!
    JUST FOR TODAY!
    I’M POSSIBLE!
    I CREATE MY FUTURE… TODAY!
    I AM WORTH IT!
    I LOVE MYSELF!
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    Okay everyone…. 🎉 I didn’t hear even hooting and hollering for our week #3 results🎉 … did you read the posts!?
    We had a 95% loss in week #3. 🎉 WOW!! 🎉
    We had a team member in the TOP THREE of the Biggest Loser Challenge…. That’s ## out of 150 of us. Come on make some noise for @ajaia2001. 🎉whoooop! Whoooop! 🎉
    @RUNTRACKMINDS finished FIRST out of the 5 teams.
    🎉🎉 🎉🎉 I still can’t hear you!? 🎉🎉 🎉🎉 Let’s hear it for everybody in our …
    qaw7dqyz1n14.gif

We are an AWESOME TEAM 💪🥳
This discussion has been closed.