Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday June Week 4
    PW = 125.44 lb
    CW= 126.10 lb
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA the last couple of days. Iโ€™ve started a spiral down and felt toxic. Iโ€™ve gotten out of control and the scales will show it. Iโ€™ve hardly tracked, my exercise has gone by the wayside, and habits have started back. But then realized, THIS is where I need to be. So Iโ€™m doing my best to shake it off and to regroup to get back on track. So hopefully I can muster up some good mojo by reading all your posts.

@jwall309~ Youโ€™re right. One โ€œblipโ€ in the entire scheme of it all. Thanks, I needed to hear that to help pull me out and put a proper perspective on it. You have got the right mindset for this process. Your posts help. Thanks for sharing. And you are still losing. Maybe not as fast, but I donโ€™t recall you gaining (like me) on any week to have to work extra hard to get it back off. You have a great approach. :) I look forward to your July to see how you tackle it.

@perla4686~ Good for you STOPPING yourself. Sometimes that is the hardest part. Moderation, and not overindulgence. Thank you for sharing. As far as weigh-inโ€ฆ stay the same is better than a gain. And overall for the month, you had a loss. Which I hope you find as a solid stepping stone to next monthโ€™s start.

@ajaia2001~ Youโ€™re exercise days are intense. A day off is alright. As a working mom, I bet you rarely get a โ€œday off.โ€ Thatโ€™s why you inspire me. You give yourself โ€œmeโ€ time for exercise. Awesome!! And all that is paying off. Great weekly loss and 8.3# for the month. Wooohooooo!!

@lovethyneighbor ~ Awesome loss! And an overall loss for the month, too! Exciting!!

@red1185 ~ Iโ€™m right there with you. Itโ€™s a slippery slope sometimes. But thatโ€™s why we have signed up for this challenge. To be accountable, receive support, and offer encouragement. So letโ€™s pull ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and do this!

@skullsandskeletons ~ Youโ€™re doing great. Only over 58 calories on the one day and back on track the next. Thatโ€™s the way!

@germaine_yee ~ you still had an overall loss for the month! :)
  • johicks
    Options
    uw0ymahkut2v.jpg
  • johicks
    Options
    Please continue to post your daily posts for Saturday and any last weigh-ins for June week #4, in this thread. June ends today June 29th.

I believe Ashley our Biggest Loser moderator posted this link, but just in case...... The July challenge starts on Sunday, June 30th. Please post your daily posts for Sunday and weigh-ins starting on Sunday for July week #1 at this link below.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10751056/team-run-track-minds-july/p1

• MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Username: Maddiesmommy6611
    Week: 4
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    PW: 203
    CW: 200.6
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Username: red1185
    PW: 163.2
    CW: 166
    One thing I did well: I did show an overall weight loss for this June challenge. I also TRIED to monitor what I ate, and make smart decisions
    One thing I need to work on: I did not do a lot of exercising this week. I only clocked 2 exercise days instead of my usual 4-5.

Iโ€™m very frustrated with myself.
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Saturday week 4
    Pw 152.6
    Cw 153
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Username Fvpts
    Friday Weigh-in
    Week 4
    PW 145.8
    CW 144.4
    lost 1.4
    I am housing and feeding 16 people this month and have managed not to gain, although I haven't lost. I have managed not to overeat or to eat flour and sugar. I haven't done IF which I think is why I am just maintaining. I still have 20lbs to lose but I can't see it happening while I have guests. I am proud of myself for doing as well as I have when it the past I would have surrendered and thrown in the towel. I also walking about 5 miles a day and swimming 2, so that's not too bad. I just wish I could get in bed before 1 am!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I've fallen off the wagon again, which is always do after s disappointing weigh-in. Ugh...why do I do this to myself?
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Last daily post for June:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

See you all tomorrow for the July challenge!
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No
    Goal/Day: Great Saturday. Went out to a restaurant with a few friends. I didn't care about calorie counting and stressing about what food I should eat tonight. This get together was about having good food, great laughs, and just having fun with no worries. But I will make myself get up and do the 90min bootcamp class @ 7am tomorrow. Happy last day of June teammates ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • johicks
    Options
    I've fallen off the wagon again, which is always do after s disappointing weigh-in. Ugh...why do I do this to myself?

I don't know. I've fallen and it's taking me several days to get back up. But I try not to beat myself up. Focus on the positive of getting up every day and starting fresh. And tracking!! No matter what. It will click again, soon.
  • johicks
    Options
    @MADDIESMOMMY6611 ~ Awesome loss! And great job for the month! 7.2lbs gone. Wooohoooo!
    @red1185 ~ Donโ€™t beat yourself up. You will lose it. Just focus and do it! Iโ€™ve had enough self-pity and beating for all of this week and my weigh-in will show it. All we can do is start fresh today. Focus. Track. And stop making excusesโ€ฆ. Just do it. I say this to me, more than you. We can do it!!
    @wander216 ~ Drats. But, overall in June you didnโ€™t gain! Thatโ€™s a positive spin. You can do it in July. Lose.
    @Fivepts~ I keep finding that we do not match on previous weigh-in numbers to whatโ€™s in the spreadsheet. Before itโ€™s been off just a decimal. But this time itโ€™s off quite a bit. In the spreadsheet I have PW: 143.6. Iโ€™m going to go back and find your posts to make sure I have it right for the finale week of June. Iโ€™ll let you know what I find posted so we can make sure we are on the same page. Okay, regardless of the paperwork, ..... Having all those teens in your houseโ€ฆ. Youโ€™re doing great! Maybe maintaining for the month isnโ€™t a bad idea. Youโ€™re getting in a lot of summer fun it sounds like! :)
    @skullsandskeletons ~ youโ€™re doing great! Here comes July!! We can do it!
    @ajaia2001~ Too fun! Yeah you! I bet you will kick it hard @7am!
  • johicks
    Options
    Hi.
    Thanks for the reminder.
    Week 4 Check in on Friday
    Name Fivepts
    PW 144.1
    CW 143.6
    Loss: .5

Please let me know if you have something different. Here's in hope that we are on the same page.... your Friday weigh-in is Friday's, so this CW will be for week #3. Week #4 starts Sunday 6/24/19.
    For you @Fivepts this is what shows posted in the spreadsheet:
    SW: 144.1
    WK1: 143.7
    WK2: 143.7
    WK3: 143.6

So yes, overall for the June contest you have lost .5lbs. Congrats! One more week left in June work hard and keep losing! Please weigh-in and post on Friday. Thanks! You ARE losing! :)

@Fivepts - It appears I went back once already to verify the posts you had to that I could make sure I posted your weigh-ins correctly and that we matched.

I went back again and found those posts so you can see my dilemma in verifying current weigh-ins from week to week w/ the previous weights from post to post. I'm not sure how you are keeping track.

I can only post in the spreadsheet the numbers you put as current weight and verify the previous weight based on the previous post. So this is what I have for June(below). I know you have a house full and there is alot going on. But I wanted you to be able to see why I posted what I did in the official spreadsheet. If there is anything I can do for July to help with the process, please let me know.

May 31, 2019 @ 9:19am
    Weigh in week: May Wk 5
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 145.6
    Current Weight: 144.1

June 7, 2019 1:03am
    Username: Fivepts
    Weigh-in Week 1
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous weight:144.3 โ†‘ (should match last weekโ€™s CW of 144.1)
    Current weight: 143.7

June 22, 2019 9:56am
    Thanks for the reminder.
    Week 3 Check in on Friday
    Name Fivepts
    PW 144.1 โ†‘ (should match last weekโ€™s CW of 143.7)
    CW 143.6

June 29, 2019 4:04pm
    Username Fvpts
    Friday Weigh-in
    Week 4
    PW 145.8 โ†‘ (should match last weekโ€™s CW of 143.6)
    CW 144.4

• johicks
    edited June 2019
    Options
    hi1kovptubg5.jpg
    Here are some statistics for JUNE 2019 as Team @RunTrackMindsโ€ฆ
    25 (62%) out of 40 registered, stuck with us and weighed in every week.
    21 (84% ) of the 25 members loss or stayed the same in the month of June for a total loss of 83.4lbs, see the breakdown of how much we loss below and below that our total net loss:
    2- 4% or higher for 17.9lbs
    4- 3.0-3.99% for 30.3lbs
    4- 2.0-2.99% for 22.4lbs
    2- 1.0-1.99% for 5.2lbs
    9- Below 1% for 7.6lbs
    Our losses = 83.4 lbs, our gains =4.1 lbs, and our overall net loss = 79.3 lbs.
    kqv21h2lyoje.gif

• johicks
    Options
    ma0aoxl6qe1t.jpg
    ๐ŸŽˆ ๐ŸŽˆ JUNE WEEK 4 ๐ŸŽˆ ๐ŸŽˆ
    ๐ŸŽˆ JUNE 23RD - JUNE 29TH ๐ŸŽˆ
    25 MEMBERS
    19 (76%) of us weighed in
    13 (52%) had a loss or stayed the same for a loss of 13.9lbs!!
    ๐ŸŽˆ ๐ŸŽˆAWESOME JOB TEAM ๐ŸŽˆ ๐ŸŽˆ
    Our losses = 13.9 lbs, our gains =4.7 lbs, and our overall net loss = 9.0 lbs.
    tl3pk0at2ga5.gif
    RUN TRACK MINDS- Together!
    HUGE congrats to our teammates who posted 5 or more times as part of the daily RTM Mini-challenge:
    xzn7nfx0u7zs.jpg
    Kudos to the following for posting 2+ times this week to encourage your teammates:
    r2yx6m0w5xvo.gif

• johicks
    Options
    ephkxvgnz6rk.gif
    Let's hear for our top three!! Combined they lost 6.8# in one week!

AB0215 wrote: ยป
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 4 WINNER @AB0215. - 3.92%/center]
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO GUTBUSTERS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 3!!

June Week 4 is now in the books!

Week 4 is always a hard week, you may have lot some motivation or things aren't going as well as intended, and this is where determination really shines! Great job everyone!!!

Below are the full results for Week 4.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @AB0215. - 3.92%
    2nd - @Krysless2. - 3.41%
    3rd - @TangoJuliet110. - 2.68%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 0.54%
    2nd - The Slimsons. - 0.48%
    3rd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.37%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Krysless2. - 3.41%
    2nd - @murdog3t. - 2.41%
    3rd - @abowersgirl. - 2.17%

The Slimsons
    1st - @AB0215. - 3.92%
    2nd - @dracocapricorn. - 1.92%
    3rd - @cydneebauman. - 1.66%

Gutbusters
    1st - @TangoJuliet110. - 2.68%
    2nd - @Jodilynnreeves. - 2.56%
    3rd - @Keepingtrack1234. - 2.37%

๐Ÿ’Run Track Minds๐Ÿ’
    ๐Ÿ’1st - @ajaia2001. - 1.24%๐Ÿ’
    ๐Ÿ’2nd - @Maddiesmommy6611. - 1.18%๐Ÿ’
    ๐Ÿ’3rd - @Lovethyneighbor. - 1.13%๐Ÿ’

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @Lawanda0124. - 2.11%
    2nd - @Clairetomkinson. - 1.68%
    3rd - @mram3582. - 1.36%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @AB0215. - 5.6 lbs.
    2nd - @Krysless2. - 5.5 lbs.
    3rd - @Lawanda0124. - 5.0 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 20.3 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 21.3 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 28.4 lbs.
    ๐Ÿ’Run Track Minds - 9.0 lbs.๐Ÿ’
    Flab-U-Less - 11.1 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 90.1 lbs

• johicks
    Options
    qaw7dqyz1n14.gif

In the month of May we finished in first place, in June in second place. How awesome is that!? Letโ€™s see what we can do as individuals and as a team for July. Letโ€™s go
    pq2cpsctfl02.jpg
    And let's hear it for OUR teammates that finished for our team in the top three for @RTM, they lost a combined total of 25.1 lbs in June!

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’Run Track Minds๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’
    1st - @Red1185. - 5.56% for 9.6lbs
    2nd - @ajaia2001. - 4.94% for 8.3lbs
    3rd - @Maddiesmommy6611. - 3.46% for 7.2lbs
    9ihcua636rae.jpg

AB0215 wrote: ยป
    THE JUNE'S BIGGEST LOSER IS ..... @Jodilynnreeves. WITH AN AMAZING LOSS OF 7.77% BODY WEIGHT!!!! BRAVO!!
    o714iv1y812f.jpg
    THE TEAM WHO LOST THE GREATEST PERCENTAGE IN JUNE IS ..... GUTBUSTERS!!!
    AWESOME JOB TEAM GUTBUSTERS!!

WE DID IT! WE MADE IT THROUGH JUNE TOGETHER. WHETHER YOU LOST, GAINED, OR MAINTAINED - YOU ARE STILL HERE, YOU ARE STILL STRIVING TO REACH YOUR GOALS, YOU ARE A WINNER.

THERE WERE A NUMBER OF IMPRESSIVE INDIVIDUAL EFFORTS TOO. ALL WINNERS ACHIEVED ABOVE 3%, AND EVEN 4 OR 5% OR MORE LOSS FOR THE MONTH WHICH IS INCREDIBLE, CONGRATULATIONS!!

OVERALL, THE TOTAL COMBINED WEIGHT LOSS WAS A FANTASTIC 430.3 LBS!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!

ALSO THREE CHEERS FOR YOUR CAPTAINS @HASWLRS. @pkg1998. @AB0215. @gjaholy33. @mram3582. @johicks. @BonnieHosk85. AND COACH @craigo3154.!! WITH THEIR SUPPORT AND MINI CHALLENGES WE WERE ABLE TO PULL OF SOME GREAT NUMBERS THIS MONTH. HIP HIP HIP (...cheering from the crowd...).

THANK YOU LEADERS AND CHALLENGERS FOR A FANTASTIC MONTH FOR THE BIGGEST LOSER MONTHLY CHALLENGE.

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU, THE JUNE GRAND FINALE RESULTS:
    ~ Ashley.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @Jodilynnreeves. - 7.77%
    2nd - @AB0215. - 7.04%
    3rd - @Clairetomkinson. - 6.03%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 1.87%
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’2nd - Run Track Minds. - 1.60% ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’
    3rd - The Slimsons. - 1.45%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Danielletoynton9. - 4.00%
    2nd - @Tracie_Lord. - 3.77%
    3rd - @mirendybryant. - 3.43%

The Slimsons
    1st - @AB0215. - 7.04%
    2nd - @cydneebauman. - 5.42%
    3rd - @Mltobia316. - 4.21%

Gutbusters
    1st - @Jodilynnreeves. - 7.77%
    2nd - @robandy12345. - 5.16%
    3rd - @hickchic67. - 4.94%

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’Run Track Minds๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’
    1st - @Red1185. - 5.56%
    2nd - @ajaia2001. - 4.94%
    3rd - @Maddiesmommy6611. - 3.46%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @Clairetomkinson. - 6.03%
    2nd - @Happily_Chaotic. - 3.90%
    3rd - @KristiRTT. - 3.70%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @Clairetomkinson. - 16.1 lbs.
    2nd - @Jodilynnreeves. - 16.0 lbs.
    3rd - @robandy12345. - 11.6 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 64.4 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 85.2 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 111.3 lbs.
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’Run Track Minds - 79.3 lbs.๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’
    Flab-U-Less - 64.9 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 405.1 lbs
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Sunday Week 4
    Toyota100
    PW 220.8
    CW 220.2

Creeping, but not back sliding. I have been exercising regularly. My calories have been not so good, so I know why I'm stilling creeping. Diet is 80%, so I'm just doing 20% with exercising alone. I'm not giving up though. See you all in July!
  • johicks
    Options
    Sunday Week 4
    Toyota100
    PW 220.8
    CW 220.2

Creeping, but not back sliding. I have been exercising regularly. My calories have been not so good, so I know why I'm stilling creeping. Diet is 80%, so I'm just doing 20% with exercising alone. I'm not giving up though. See you all in July!

@Toyota100 ~ technically, June 30 is the first week of July's contest. So.. Welcome to July!! I'm going to post this in the July thread for you so we don't lose it when this thread closes. Thanks!! Good news - bad news ......I didn't see a weigh-in post for last Sunday, June 23 as in the spreadsheet your PW is recorded as 221.0 So this will start your July out with a bigger loss. :)
This discussion has been closed.