What book are you reading?

18910111214»

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Decided to pick up the entire Witcher series this week. With as lauded as the games are for their story, I figured the books were well worth it.

On Sword of Destiny and enjoying the hell out of it so far.
  • LANABENIKO
    LANABENIKO Posts: 4 Member
    I just re-read Walkable City as I wait for Storm of Swords to be available with my library app.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    I got bored, finished the second book in the Bloody Jack Saga, took a break, and am now into the 4th book in the Galaxy's Edge series.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Just started Licence Renewed by John Gardner. It's the first in the James Bond book series written by Gardner in the 80's and 90's. I've read all the original Fleming books, and Colonel Sun by "Robert Markham" (which was the only book in a planned series of ghostwritten Bond books after Fleming's death), but never any of the Gardner books.

Trivia: Gardner wrote more Bond books (16) than Fleming did (14).
  • shelbydodgeguy
    shelbydodgeguy Posts: 194 Member
    Just finished Available Light by Dayton Ward, the most recent Star Trek TNG novel.
  • radmack
    radmack Posts: 272 Member
    I am starting the art of hearing heartbeats
  • shelbydodgeguy
    shelbydodgeguy Posts: 194 Member
    Reasons To Stay Alive by Matt Haig. Excellent read.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    51HHHBANAVL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

If you can't see the image (since MFP insists on being stupid today), it's Johan. That's a Magic the Gathering novel (so far, not one of the better ones, either.. sadly).
  • MrsSloffee
    MrsSloffee Posts: 34 Member
    I'm currently reading The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer.
    It's one of those novels where it takes place in two different times, current day America and WWII Poland. I'm taking online classes, so I've gotten a little side tracked reading before bed, but I this book has me hooked.
  • StinGray768
    StinGray768 Posts: 5 Member
    Vanity fair for a quarantine read. :s
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Sadly, I am finishing the very last book (Book 14!) of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time series. I am so sad to be nearly done with this fantastic world!
  • ladyzherra
    adamtall wrote: »
    I am on Book 5 in The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I think I need to take a break before going on to 6-12. The names and places keep popping up in my head.

ive heard so much about the WoT series and its so one side or the other never in between. people either love it or think its to long and drawn out and hate it. what is your take on it

also great ticker i love AoT

OMG! I just realized that others in this thread are reading WOT! I am on the last book. I LOVE the series. It inspired me to write my own fantasy world. Mythopoeia FOR-EVA!
  • ladyzherra
    I just finished the WoT series. Now I am reading Hidden Faces by Salavator Dali.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock

I'm not that far in to it. Just haven't found the want to read lately, but think I will to help my stress level.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Sterling by Dannika Dark